Kevin Durant throwing shots at Westbrook?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
Russ > Harden by a long shot.

Long Beach ... L.A.

Come home russ
 4 years ago '11        #62
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
 jayembee said:
How is that a shot at Westbrook I dont get it...

Melo > Westbrook
Kobe > Westbrook
Lebron > Westbrook
Harden > Westbrook
Dirk > Westbrook

All those guys are better than Westbrook... Westbrook is a hell of a talent but its the whole RondoComplex you take Westbrook off the Thunder and send him to the Raptors or Bobcats would he be the same player?
NOPE

Melo is not better than Russ

Kobe is

Lebron is( i guess)

Russ >>>>>>>> Harden

Russ >>>> Dirk
 4 years ago '08        #63
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 lefthookright said:
NOPE

Kobe is

Lebron is( i guess)

Russ >>>>>>>> Harden

Russ >>>> Dirk
Boy I can't take you seriously with this I guess

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-14-2013 at 09:02 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #64
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
KD to the Bulls
 06-14-2013, 09:06 PM         #65
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RW has gotta feel some type of way about this.
 06-14-2013, 09:10 PM         #66
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayembee said:
How is that a shot at Westbrook I dont get it...

Melo > Westbrook
Kobe > Westbrook
Lebron > Westbrook
Harden > Westbrook
Dirk > Westbrook

All those guys are better than Westbrook... Westbrook is a hell of a talent but its the whole RondoComplex you take Westbrook off the Thunder and send him to the Raptors or Bobcats would he be the same player?

If you put Kobe on the bobcats is he the same player? If you put melo on the raptors is he the same player?
 4 years ago '13        #67
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Bea5T said:
look at his list

Welcome to Boxden. The message board filled with people who can't read
 06-14-2013, 09:42 PM         #68
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lefthookright said:
NOPE

Kobe is

Lebron is( i guess)

Russ >>>>>>>> Harden

Russ >>>> Dirk
i guess now i cant take you serious with that
 4 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12517 12517
 r.burgundy said:
westbrook isnt a top 5 all around player.if u look at his list its all small fwds essentialy or guys wit wings skills
I never said he was, so I'm not sure why you doing the cmon son. I said ESPN said he was, and be real, do you really fu*kin believe I think Russ is top 5 and Rose isn't? But you're quick to hop on my d!ck without using commons sense first.

I merely pointed out that ESPN(even put it in nice red letters for you slow n*ggas but still couldnt catch on) put Russ top 5, KD reads ESPN REGULARLY(this is known based on the fact that he got mad over a ESPN blog article that wasnt even front page of the NBA section) so he's aware of that ranking. Usually a teammate will rank another teammate as dominant as Russ is/can be top 5 whether they believe it or not. You merely factor in that ESPN ranked Russ top 5, and it's not uncommon to see people ranking him there.. Do I agree with it NO. Is it a shock to see it? No. So therefor it would be a shock to see KD not having Russ in there, especially if a major network like ESPN views him as one, AND on top of the fact that KD is his teammate and didn't make it to the Finals without him. I wouldn't be suprised if KD would rather have Harden over Westbrook for the simple fact that Harden is a SG and not a PG who's score first who gets touches the ball every single play. I'd take it as a shot if I was Russ, that my own fu*kin boy didn't rank me top 5 after all the sh*t we been through? Yet ESPN did.. that deserves the real face palm,

I still fu*k with Durant but I'm just calling it spade of spade

Last edited by Hold That; 06-14-2013 at 09:59 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #70
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
KD is actually playing these dudes in real life

If he says Harden and Dirk are top 5 than they top 5
 4 years ago '09        #71
stay.tru23 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 12 12
Umm maybe because he named the players he actually went up against?
 4 years ago '07        #72
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 #TheReturn said:
I never said he was, so I'm not sure why you doing the cmon son. I said ESPN said he was, and be real, do you really fu*kin believe I think Russ is top 5 and Rose isn't? But you're quick to hop on my d!ck without using commons sense first.

I merely pointed out that ESPN(even put it in nice red letters for you slow n*ggas but still couldnt catch on) put Russ top 5, KD reads ESPN REGULARLY(this is known based on the fact that he got mad over a ESPN blog article that wasnt even front page of the NBA section) so he's aware of that ranking. Usually a teammate will rank another teammate as dominant as Russ is/can be top 5 whether they believe it or not. You merely factor in that ESPN ranked Russ top 5, and it's not uncommon to see people ranking him there.. Do I agree with it NO. Is it a shock to see it? No. So therefor it would be a shock to see KD not having Russ in there, especially if a major network like ESPN views him as one, AND on top of the fact that KD is his teammate and didn't make it to the Finals without him. I wouldn't be suprised if KD would rather have Harden over Westbrook for the simple fact that Harden is a SG and not a PG who's score first who gets touches the ball every single play. I'd take it as a shot if I was Russ, that my own fu*kin boy didn't rank me top 5 after all the sh*t we been through? Yet ESPN did.. that deserves the real face palm,

I still fu*k with Durant but I'm just calling it spade of spade
so because espn said rw is top 5,kd has to agree?he was asked for "all around" top 5.if u look and comprehend his list,he named 5 very versatile players.
is it a shot if lebron doesnt think chalmers is a top 5 pg lol.no it isnt because chalmers is not a top 5 pg
 4 years ago '10        #73
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Is this what these soft a.ss n*ggaz call throwin shots? man i cannot stress how SOFT kids 14-22 are these days...i mean come the fu*k on....yall young n*ggaz take ANYTHING as a slight like females. Then someone throws real shots and they response with gay sh*t like "i dont listen to haters" what a fu*king joke yall young boys are
 06-15-2013, 01:52 AM         #74
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga harden is raw af

ppg harden

3pts harden

ft harden

steals harden

assist wb

reb push

blk push

T.O push

harden >>>
 4 years ago '04        #75
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Hes keeping it real. Harden >>> WB
 4 years ago '05        #76
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12517 12517
 r.burgundy said:
so because espn said rw is top 5,kd has to agree?he was asked for "all around" top 5.if u look and comprehend his list,he named 5 very versatile players.
is it a shot if lebron doesnt think chalmers is a top 5 pg lol.no it isnt because chalmers is not a top 5 pg
So now its the top 5 most versatile?So now you just making up sh*t right? He just asked who are the top five all around players. I.e top 5 period. If he meant versatile I'm sure he would have simply said it.

Never said he HAD to agree with it, but to name James Harden over Westbrook is a SHOT regardless no matter how you try and look at it. Westbrook was regarded as better than Harden by the organization and by most sports fan. The fact that he would blatantly name a former teammate over a current one is disrespect period. ESPECIALLY when Westbrook and Harden aren't far apart no matter whom you favor.
 4 years ago '11        #77
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 267 267
 DontHateDaGreat said:
You already know which one will do that

slightly OVERRATED battle rapper who lost to Big T, got outbarred 2-1 by Conceited and about to get body bagged by Hollow Da Don
lost to con? you drunk bro lol
 06-15-2013, 06:18 AM         #78
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
Dirk, Melo and arguably kobe at this point in his career for being a doormat on defense, are not versatile players homie. If those guys aren't scoring they aren't contributing anything else, except at least kobe can bring the ball up and get into a set effectively.
 4 years ago '07        #79
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
So now its the top 5 most versatile?So now you just making up sh*t right? He just asked who are the top five all around players. I.e top 5 period. If he meant versatile I'm sure he would have simply said it.

Never said he HAD to agree with it, but to name James Harden over Westbrook is a SHOT regardless no matter how you try and look at it. Westbrook was regarded as better than Harden by the organization and by most sports fan. The fact that he would blatantly name a former teammate over a current one is disrespect period. ESPECIALLY when Westbrook and Harden aren't far apart no matter whom you favor.
just like your idol,u have reading and comprehension troubles.what does "all around" mean in bball?it means u can do everything.u dont know him to say what he woulda said.if it was just about a top 5,he wouldnt have put "all around" in tha question

james harden is a sg,rus is a pg.harden has a betta all around game than rus no matter how u wanna slice it.a shot would have been puttin rose on tha list
 4 years ago '07        #80
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
Dirk, Melo and arguably kobe at this point in his career for being a doormat on defense, are not versatile players homie. If those guys aren't scoring they aren't contributing anything else, except at least kobe can bring the ball up and get into a set effectively.
dirk,melo,and kobe can still score from anywhere on tha court,and can all play 3 positions.that is tha definition of versatile
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy