Chael Sonnen calls Lebron a dork, would smack Ray Lewis if he saw him (video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #121
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
What in thee blue hell do guns have to do with Lebron or Ray Lewis?
 4 years ago '04        #122
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 3810 3810
 triznathaniel said:
Call it trolling if u want but early on you replied to the response that Chael would push ur sh*t in with "you don't know who the fu*k I am" like that should make a difference... Please kindly call it even and take this fu*k a.ss sh*t somewhere brah
You're still butthurt that I insulted your God huh?

And again, you don't know who the fu*k I am or what I do so stay on this "Chael will whip you" sh*t you're on.

You makin yourself look extra dumb early in the game bruh. Quit while you're behind...
 4 years ago '04        #123
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
What in thee blue hell do guns have to do with Lebron or Ray Lewis?
You were talking about ankles broke in ball or whatever and getting your a.ss whooped.

Just stop.

All your arguements are not gonna make Chael a better f!ghter. Nothing you say can give him a win over Anderson or Jones.

Chaels a pus*y and takes L's getting pounded on his back like a bi*ch. You cheer for a loser because you can relate
 4 years ago '08        #124
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
No matter what gets said, you're good for deflecting and following up with irrelevant and mildly irritating nonsense

No one talking about Bones or Spider but you

Saying Chael is my god... I'm not worshipping the guy, I just have common sense

Meanwhile you'll deflect the conversation and bring guns into the convo... I guess you gotta get pretty mad knowing that this white guy, who you can only seem to think of as a loser despite being a top 5 middleweight in the UFC for the past 3-4 years, would eat Lebron's and Ray's food without breaking a sweat
 4 years ago '04        #125
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
No matter what gets said, you're good for deflecting and following up with irrelevant and mildly irritating nonsense

No one talking about Bones or Spider but you

Saying Chael is my god... I'm not worshipping the guy, I just have common sense

Meanwhile you'll deflect the conversation and bring guns into the convo... I guess you gotta get pretty mad knowing that this white guy, who you can only seem to think of as a loser despite being a top 5 middleweight in the UFC for the past 3-4 years, would eat Lebron's and Ray's food without breaking a sweat
Is he white?

I didn't actually notice

Do you think he can win in a f!ght against Jones or Silva ever?

I suppose the answer is no since Jones beat him so badly he spoke of retiring.

So noooowwwwwww he speaks of thugging out people who aren't even in his profession because he continues to lose in his.

And you're mad about this I'm sure

And you want to defend him I suppose...

Tell me more

Last edited by biscuit; 06-18-2013 at 09:38 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #126
thehammer 742 heat pts742 OP
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 biscuit said:
You were talking about ankles broke in ball or whatever and getting your a.ss whooped.

Just stop.

All your arguements are not gonna make Chael a better f!ghter. Nothing you say can give him a win over Anderson or Jones.

Chaels a pus*y and takes L's getting pounded on his back like a bi*ch. You cheer for a loser because you can relate
Somehow I think Chael is doing better in life than you but I don't even know you huh?

I doubt you are the best at what you do. so what are you really talking about? I know anybody who is the best at what they do doesn't have so much time to hate.

Last edited by thehammer; 06-18-2013 at 10:13 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #127
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 thehammer said:
Somehow I think Chael is doing better in life than you but I don't know you huh?
Well, we're all on the internet on a forum I suppose so let's all just make a.ssumptions on each other.

Whatever helps you sleep well at night.
 4 years ago '06        #128
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 biscuit said:

Just stop.

Chael is one of the highest paid f!ghters in the game, so who's losing? There's all kinds of lower weight class champs that won't make what he does.
 4 years ago '04        #129
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 vinceisallin said:
Chael is one of the highest paid f!ghters in the game, so who's losing? There's all kinds of lower weight class champs that won't make what he does.
Now there's a logical argument for once.

Ok, let's say you're right. Would you also agree that you're only as good as your last f!ght?
 06-18-2013, 10:55 PM         #130
ninetrey28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this arguing bout if he cant beat up lebron or ray lewis one thing for sure chael can fu*k up each and every single person who posted in this thread me you everyone in this thread
 4 years ago '04        #131
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
here's soem context.
 4 years ago '06        #132
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 hewsdaddy said:
here's soem context.
Damn Sonnen just Ethelred Lebron in that interview

at his talents went south and his Mother went West

I got a feeling he's lying about that wheelchair incident tho, even Jordan wouldn't do that
 4 years ago '04        #133
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 thehammer said:
Somehow I think Chael is doing better in life than you but I don't even know you huh?

I doubt you are the best at what you do. so what are you really talking about? I know anybody who is the best at what they do doesn't have so much time to hate.
You were so quick to cosign Chael saying he'd beat up a non f!ghter. How courageous is that?

How can Chael be the best if he's twice lost to the best?

How do you know how good I am at what I do?

You're on an internet forum making a.ssumptions which should make you feel good but the truth is, you don't know so you might wanna try shutting the fu*k up generally or coming with a better arguement than Chael Sonnen's quality of life vs. unknown Boxden member lol.

This is all you need to know.

Anderson Silva is a great f!ghter with class.

Jon Jones is a great f!ghter with class.

They both beat Chael Sonnen pretty soundly. He has apparently retired as a result of losing to these excellent f!ghters. They beat the p!ss out of him.

There are 2 good guys worthy of discussion.

Begin...
 4 years ago '11        #134
thehammer 742 heat pts742 OP
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 biscuit said:
You were so quick to cosign Chael saying he'd beat up a non f!ghter. How courageous is that?

How can Chael be the best if he's twice lost to the best?

How do you know how good I am at what I do?

You're on an internet forum making a.ssumptions which should make you feel good but the truth is, you don't know so you might wanna try shutting the fu*k up generally or coming with a better arguement than Chael Sonnen's quality of life vs. unknown Boxden member lol.

This is all you need to know.

Anderson Silva is a great f!ghter with class.

Jon Jones is a great f!ghter with class.

They both beat Chael Sonnen pretty soundly. He has apparently retired as a result of losing to these excellent f!ghters. They beat the p!ss out of him.

There are 2 good guys worthy of discussion.

Begin...
I'm a much bigger fan of both those f!ghters...so...what you want to talk about Jones or Silva? what about them?

I just know if I'm one of the highest paid f!ghters in the world, got 3 title shots, am the closest man to ever beating Anderson Silva in the UFC I'm not gonna hang my head down. Don't get hating on people like that. Same losers who hate on guys like Carmelo Anthony. I'm sure Melo is doing better than those guys but they just love a chance to make fun of someone who is getting paid big bucks to do what they love (No Chael isnt making Melo money but he is making multiple times more than the average person)
 4 years ago '04        #135
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 thehammer said:
I'm a much bigger fan of both those f!ghters...so...what you want to talk about Jones or Silva? what about them?

I just know if I'm one of the highest paid f!ghters in the world, got 3 title shots, am the closest man to ever beating Anderson Silva in the UFC I'm not gonna hang my head down. Don't get hating on people like that. Same losers who hate on guys like Carmelo Anthony. I'm sure Melo is doing better than those guys but they just love a chance to make fun of someone who is getting paid big bucks to do what they love (No Chael isnt making Melo money but he is making multiple times more than the average person)
I actually don't hate on Chael Sonnen. I hate on the dumb sh*t he says and the people who defend it. He seemed like a good dude on the TUF show which surprised me. When he makes over the top statements and doesn't back it up, dude just looks like a clown. That's all I'm saying.
 4 years ago '06        #136
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 biscuit said:
Is he white?

I didn't actually notice

Do you think he can win in a f!ght against Jones or Silva ever?

I suppose the answer is no since Jones beat him so badly he spoke of retiring.

So noooowwwwwww he speaks of thugging out people who aren't even in his profession because he continues to lose in his.

And you're mad about this I'm sure

And you want to defend him I suppose...

Tell me more
fu*kin troll
 4 years ago '04        #137
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 nightmare said:
fu*kin troll
Yoooouuuuuu....

Are correct sir
 4 years ago '12        #138
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
 biscuit said:
Yoooouuuuuu....

Are correct sir
You're. A virgin f*ggot

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 4 years ago '04        #139
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 UpTownBronx92 said:
You're. A virgin f*ggot
You're.

A bi*ch made c*cksucker
 07-02-2013, 10:31 PM         #140
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
That's what guns are for

Chaels a pus*y.

Chael Sonnen: "Republicans don't lay on their back and f!ght"

Anderson Silva: "o rly"

Jon Jones: "O RLY"

Ya'll stans still mad though plehboi
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy