Chael Sonnen calls Lebron a dork, would smack Ray Lewis if he saw him (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #81
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
he should stop talking after jones beat his a.ss. for real.
 4 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 michaelc107 said:
and lebron has 5 more inches then this dude and is in better shapee that dude was fat n out of breath imediatly he prolly went on the ice to f!ght some1 n sat back down lebrons in way better shape then this dude i already said i think chael would trash ray but lebrons size and the fact that hes in as good as shape as any of these f!ghters n his reach make me give him the win
yall muthafu*kas are ignorant as hell if you think that his height is going to make that much of a difference

yall really underestimate how much fitness is required to f!ght and how hard these n*ggas in the UFC hit and how strong they are

when shaq first started training in MMA, even he said his instructor was like 5'4 185 lbs and was taking him down at will
 4 years ago '06        #83
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 biscuit said:
First say Sonnen would beat the snot out of me - someone you don't know - and I don't answer except for insulting you, then you ask me how I think I'd do against Jones or Silva How dumb are you bruh?

Talking as much sh*t as he did and losing is an epic failure dawg
this n*gga really questioning whether a top 10 UFC f!ghter can whoop his a.ss

these internet tough guys know no bounds
 4 years ago '04        #84
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
 focused313 said:
i wonder why lebron never gets asked questions about chael?

when you're lebron...and tiger woods....and just...the fu*king best....nobody ask you about other folks, but they ask everybody else about their thoughts on you. sports stories come and go every month...but lebron has been the most googled athlete in the US, the most thread having athlete, on the internet for about 4 years straight, probably longer.
When you get that big you can screen your questions before you do an interview. That's why them cats don't get a lot of hard hitting questions and rumors will persist about them for years until some concrete evidence comes out where they have to respond or risk losing money from a sponsor or something

A lot of top level famous people do it. The Linkin Park cats for example make the journalist submit all their questions beforehand so they know how they want to respond in the real interview. The journalist won't risk going off that script because they don't want to burn that bridge and make a bad name for themselves in the industry

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 06-17-2013 at 09:31 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #85
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12522 12522
dudes who run their mouth because they billy bad a.ss always get expose...if you want attention let your track record speak he a lame to the 10th power..yes he would be lebron but some real goons run up on that a.ss with the burner i bet its no MMA its more run away.
 4 years ago '05        #86
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 GrindPOWER$ said:
dudes who run their mouth because they billy bad a.ss always get expose...if you want attention let your track record speak he a lame to the 10th power..yes he would be lebron but some real goons run up on that a.ss with the burner i bet its no MMA its more run away.
No sh*t sherlock. That's like me say them goons think there tuff with their burners but let the US Army come with there tanks i bet its no thugs and more run away.
 06-17-2013, 10:18 PM         #87
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...lotta dumb a.ss dudes in this thread
 4 years ago '09        #88
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
 CMar22 said:
Watch the first few years of the UFC before the weight classes. Big dudes were getting wrecked by small dudes all the time.
Please stop it you dont know what you talking about it did happen but mot as much as you think also everything was unorganized as far as training and everything wrong comparsion. To be honest i seen smaller dudes beat bigger people but that was rare i mostly saw bigger dudes beat the sh*t out of smaller people but obvious were talking about ufc vs basketball players which will never happen so keep on waiting
 06-17-2013, 11:45 PM         #89
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

madness said:
ray ray would shank this boy to death
 06-17-2013, 11:53 PM         #90
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
i'm saying. cats acting like a street f!ght is some MMA with rules. Chael would get murked ATL Superbowl style. Ray is a way better athlete.
ATL Superbowl style.
 4 years ago '11        #91
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
It's ok ray or LeBron would just pay there pocket change (which is more than dana gives his f!ghters) to Jon Jones and he'll shut that cracker up quick yell
 4 years ago '04        #92
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,237 | Props total: 3831 3831
 nightmare said:
this n*gga really questioning whether a top 10 UFC f!ghter can whoop his a.ss

these internet tough guys know no bounds
Your f*ggotry knows no bounds
 4 years ago '06        #93
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 skeetmcghee said:
i'm saying. cats acting like a street f!ght is some MMA with rules. Chael would get murked ATL Superbowl style. Ray is a way better athlete.

This n*gga cant be serious

n*ggas that street f!ght CANT f!ght

Kimbo can be used as a prime example

That streetf!ghting sh*t only works in the street, by the time you start f!ghting n*ggas who condition their body to last 30 mins f!ghting its a different ballgame

And there is NO ONE in the NBA or NFL or NHL or MLB or in any sport fu*king with UFC f!ghters

THEY TRAIN TO f!ght THEIR WHOLE LIFE

n*ggas dont understand f!ghting is hard as hell, I was an amateur BJJ/Muay Thai f!ghter, play a game of basketball for 30 mins then compare it to f!ghting for 30 mins then you'll see the difference

I'm 5'11 165lbs and I've fu*ked up dudes 200lbs just off of technique so that comparing Lebrons size sh*t doesnt matter

Last edited by Junglist; 06-18-2013 at 12:28 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #94
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 CMar22 said:
People really acting like they wouldn't get there a.ss beat by one of the best f!ghters on the planet? I would maybe understand if you said this about an amateur mma guy or amateur boxer. Not knowing anything about you, I would put my money on them.
Nice. You're smart. Let's all listen to this genius' opinion on all other important matters of the day
 4 years ago '04        #95
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
He sold those f!ghts against Spider and Bones so well... The first was barnone the biggest most anticipated f!ght in UFC history, the other can be credited partially for reviving a dying TUF show... No shame in losing to the best in the world, and he more than likely made a small fortune off just those two f!ghts...

Some guy on the Internet vs the American Gangster... I'll take the chance that you're some 300 lb gorilla cause I'm sure you're really a big tough guy and I'll take Chael by side choke within 4 minutes for whatever amount you like

It makes BX Chael stans feel good that even though he takes constant L's he might be able to beat some random BX member who's clowning him on a message board.

White tears are delicious
 4 years ago '11        #96
takeshi 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
lebron would win? Have you guys seen basketball players f!ght?
Bron would probably flop. Pretend like he got poked in the eye.
 4 years ago '06        #97
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Junglist said:

This n*gga cant be serious

n*ggas that street f!ght CANT f!ght

Kimbo can be used as a prime example

That streetf!ghting sh*t only works in the street, by the time you start f!ghting n*ggas who condition their body to last 30 mins f!ghting its a different ballgame

And there is NO ONE in the NBA or NFL or NHL or MLB or in any sport fu*king with UFC f!ghters

THEY TRAIN TO f!ght THEIR WHOLE LIFE

n*ggas dont understand f!ghting is hard as hell, I was an amateur BJJ/Muay Thai f!ghter, play a game of basketball for 30 mins then compare it to f!ghting for 30 mins then you'll see the difference

I'm 5'11 165lbs and I've fu*ked up dudes 200lbs just off of technique so that comparing Lebrons size sh*t doesnt matter
People are this board are retarded as fu*k. There's boxers that wouldn't last a minute in a ring and know it. Boxden really think ray Lewis and lebron could beat up a wrestler?

Wrestling isn't something you train in the off season of basketball or football. Chael been wrestling just as long as they been balling.....

I'm not a big chael fan, but some of y'all don't know sh*t about the sport. If you saying he's a loser, did you know he only lost to guys on 1-2 on the world p4p list? I didn't see anyone sugar coating that tho, there's no shame into getting beat by the best when you can beat anyone else

Last edited by vinceisallin; 06-18-2013 at 07:03 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #98
wwwdotcom 19 heat pts19
space
space
$622 | Props total: 187 187
Jim Rome the king of Ignoramia, this guy is such bish...

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #99
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
chael is one of the corniest dudes in UFC history but im fu*kin @ the dudes in here thinkin lebron or ray lewis stand a chance against him tho
 4 years ago '04        #100
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
Lmaooo ... I see n*ggas didn't know Ray was a 2x all state wrestler....
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy