Chael Sonnen calls Lebron a dork, would smack Ray Lewis if he saw him (video)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
Sonnen is the most entertaining f!ghter in history, he's like WWE mixed with UFC, he gets a reaction, like the old heels in wrestling, as long as u get a reaction ur entertaining whether they like or hate you
 4 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18790 18790
Sonnen is a hoe...

It seem like a lot of white folks deplore Lebron like a muthafu*ka..

As far as the Ray Lewis comments... yeah, he was just runnin off at the mouth...he wouldn't do sh*t to Ray Ray...Lol...
 4 years ago '04        #63
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
LeBron and Ray would kick this dudes a.ss
 4 years ago '08        #64
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1690 1690
Say u gotta remember Bron and Ray from the Hood Hood n*ggas Don't f!ght fair they grab whatever they can get to and beat the sh*t out ta somebody food for thought
 4 years ago '08        #65
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
A professional f!ghter would beat Ray Lewis and Lebron's a.ss.... but Chael Sonnen is the dork & nerd! His antics & smart mouth deserve him a spot in WWE, not UFC... especially since he had to use steroids to even compete with Anderson Silva. The guy's a joke who's gone stale!
 4 years ago '04        #66
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
 michaelc107 said:
lol so lebron doesn't physically battle dudes way bigger then chael everyday lol ur on drugs if u think lebron wouldnt trash him his f!ghting skills r nowhere near chaels but his reach is longer hes quicker way more athletic taller stronger it be like a 21 year old college point guard f!ghting a 10 year old black belt

the only problem is chael isnt 10 yrs old and no matter what lebron does in the gym chael would hurt him very bad. thats his profession.
 4 years ago '11        #67
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,244 | Props total: 19963 19963
 Zab_JudahX said:
LeBron and Ray would kick this dudes a.ss
 4 years ago '05        #68
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 biscuit said:
Who'd he beat in 2012?

And how do you know he'd beat the snot out of me dumbass

I only remember his last 2 f!ghts which were his last 2 losses: Jon Jones and Anderson Silva.

Don't tie yourself to this embarassing loser bruh, its not a good look.
People really acting like they wouldn't get there a.ss beat by one of the best f!ghters on the planet? I would maybe understand if you said this about an amateur mma guy or amateur boxer. Not knowing anything about you, I would put my money on them.
 4 years ago '05        #69
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
....two of the unquestionable top three best f!ghters of the past five years of the UFC.

Yes, that's an epic failure.

Of all time
 4 years ago '05        #70
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 cohs said:
prize f!ghter or not. anyone can get knocked out
I love this logic. It most likely wouldn't be the prize f!ghter.
 4 years ago '05        #71
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
 Datboitrill said:
Say u gotta remember Bron and Ray from the Hood Hood n*ggas Don't f!ght fair they grab whatever they can get to and beat the sh*t out ta somebody food for thought

so only hood n*ggas know the secrets of f!ghting dirty?
 4 years ago '05        #72
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 michaelc107 said:
in comparing size vs lebron yea
Watch the first few years of the UFC before the weight classes. Big dudes were getting wrecked by small dudes all the time.
 4 years ago '11        #73
thehammer 742 heat pts742 OP
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Datboitrill said:
somehow I think a professional f!ghter can grasp the art of nut shots and eye pokes.
 4 years ago '04        #74
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
This is like Prince going on some show somewhere talking about "I would DESTROY Tiger Woods in a piano playing competition"

Why are you bragging about being better at someone at doing something only YOU of the two get paid to do? You're livelihood depends on knocking people out, you better be better than a basketball player at it
 4 years ago '08        #75
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
 michaelc107 said:
wat educational system lol
 michaelc107 said:
someone really needs to put me on how to respond to muliple responses at once
 4 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 michaelc107 said:
and lebron has 5 more inches then this dude and is in better shapee that dude was fat n out of breath imediatly he prolly went on the ice to f!ght some1 n sat back down lebrons in way better shape then this dude i already said i think chael would trash ray but lebrons size and the fact that hes in as good as shape as any of these f!ghters n his reach make me give him the win
Marcus Jones (Bucaneers) was 6'6, 262 LBs and athletic as fu*k
let's see what happened to him against guys nowhere near Chaels level

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Stefan Struve 7'0, 260 and have trained his entire life in f!ghting. This is how much his height meant Mark Hunt who is 5'10

[pic - click to view]

These guys train for years 4-8 hours a day at f!ghting. You don't just learn that from doing some boxing for conditioning here and there and being super athletic.
 4 years ago '11        #77
space
space
 Rufus The Stunt said:
This is like Prince going on some show somewhere talking about "I would DESTROY Tiger Woods in a piano playing competition"

Why are you bragging about being better at someone at doing something only YOU of the two get paid to do? You're livelihood depends on knocking people out, you better be better than a basketball player at it
He said he would smack them. Never bragged about being a better f!ghter. Dorks gonna get smacked

this would be more like Prince saying he is going to go up to Tiger Woods and hit the highest note he can.
 4 years ago '12        #78
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,190 | Props total: 7367 7367
Lebrons goons would have this white boy in a headlock before he could even get 20 feet near Lebron.
 4 years ago '06        #79
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 michaelc107 said:
lol so lebron doesn't physically battle dudes way bigger then chael everyday lol ur on drugs if u think lebron wouldnt trash him his f!ghting skills r nowhere near chaels but his reach is longer hes quicker way more athletic taller stronger it be like a 21 year old college point guard f!ghting a 10 year old black belt
shut yo ignorant a.ss up

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #80
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
i wonder why lebron never gets asked questions about chael?

when you're lebron...and tiger woods....and just...the fu*king best....nobody ask you about other folks, but they ask everybody else about their thoughts on you. sports stories come and go every month...but lebron has been the most googled athlete in the US, the most thread having athlete, on the internet for about 4 years straight, probably longer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy