Chael Sonnen calls Lebron a dork, would smack Ray Lewis if he saw him (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
thehammer 742 heat pts742 OP
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Lucky Lucas said:
If you think this dude is stronger than bron you are smoking crack.

I ain't saying bron would whoop his a.ss but dude would not over power bron, end of discussion.
Watch the worlds strongest man Mariusz Pudzianowski f!ght if you need proof that Strength alone isn't gonna win you f!ghts. If he was able to get his hands on Chael and not get taken down within the next minute, and choked out in the next few minutes after that I would just wear a dunce hat for the rest of my life.

Demetrious Johnson could kick Lebrons a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #42
space
space
 skeetmcghee said:
i'm saying. cats acting like a street f!ght is some MMA with rules. Chael would get murked ATL Superbowl style. Ray is a way better athlete.

What you think a f!ghter all of a sudden gets in the streets and can't comprehend eye pokes, nut shots and dirty f!ghting? Unless you are talking about pus*y a.ss weapons & gang beatings no fu*king football player is going to beat a top 10 MMA f!ghter up. You think if Chael Suplexed Ray Lewis onto cement that is somehow going to be a disadvantage? no Lewis would be dead. He would try some big tackle get thrown off and taken down with a big slam.

fu*k even if he just holds him down and peppers him with shots, that is fu*k load sh*ttier with no stand ups or refs and you can knee the guy & kick him to the head.

Last edited by thehammer; 06-13-2013 at 08:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 3851 3851
 thehammer said:
Michael Bisping

How you think you would do against Jones & Silva bruh?
First say Sonnen would beat the snot out of me - someone you don't know - and I don't answer except for insulting you, then you ask me how I think I'd do against Jones or Silva How dumb are you bruh?

ReppinDaBurghh said:
....two of the unquestionable top three best f!ghters of the past five years of the UFC.

Yes, that's an epic failure.

Talking as much sh*t as he did and losing is an epic failure dawg
 5 years ago '07        #44
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Lucky Lucas said:
yeah some 6 foot 200 pound dude is going to beat up lebron lol.

bron got 60 pounds and 9 inches on this lame, hed get over powered easy.

wouldn't nobody shoot a fair one lol, hed just get grabbed and over powered
unless Born had training f!ghting I do not see him overpowering and world class wrestler in any way
 4 years ago '09        #45
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,410 | Props total: 10535 10535
 Pistol Peter said:
only white people like sonnen
No we don't. I had Jonny beating him all day long. I can't stand him. I think he's funny, but I don't like him.
 4 years ago '09        #46
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,410 | Props total: 10535 10535
 BlackRepub85 said:
you need to go to a gym and actually wrestle and then play basketball to see how different each one of them are. Because if you're comparing bangin the post with wrestling or f!ghting you have no idea what you're talking about.
That 10 year old black belt would whoop the point guards a.ss lol
 4 years ago '08        #47
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,831 | Props total: 1333 1333
 biscuit said:
First say Sonnen would beat the snot out of me - someone you don't know - and I don't answer except for insulting you, then you ask me how I think I'd do against Jones or Silva How dumb are you bruh?

Talking as much sh*t as he did and losing is an epic failure dawg
He sold those f!ghts against Spider and Bones so well... The first was barnone the biggest most anticipated f!ght in UFC history, the other can be credited partially for reviving a dying TUF show... No shame in losing to the best in the world, and he more than likely made a small fortune off just those two f!ghts...

Some guy on the Internet vs the American Gangster... I'll take the chance that you're some 300 lb gorilla cause I'm sure you're really a big tough guy and I'll take Chael by side choke within 4 minutes for whatever amount you like
 4 years ago '08        #48
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305

[video - click to view]

skip to 4m
 4 years ago '08        #49
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5298 5298
prize f!ghter or not. anyone can get knocked out
 4 years ago '05        #50
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4758 4758

[video - click to view]

GSP 5'10" 190-200lbs
Georges Laraque 6'3" 250lbs

Laraque former pro hockey player; known for being an 'enforcer'...so this is a tough a.ss dude...

this isn't a streetf!ght but it's showing you that size is overrated when the smaller person has a much more complete skill set or skill level...

Chael has skills that translate to f!ghting better than Lewis' and Lebron's skills...training your whole life to put people on the ground and submit them or conditioning your arms to be able to throw non-stop punches until your opponent is done is better for a streetf!ght than what Lewis and James do for a living...

Chael would choke Lebron and Lewis out with the same ease that James would posterize Sonnen on the court....
 4 years ago '07        #51
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
Chael vs lebron

Must be a slow day

Why people arguing for lebron to have a chance haha

People say he don't flop and that's his natural reaction to getting nudged. Imagine a straight shot to the face.

Last edited by Windigo; 06-17-2013 at 11:54 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #52
space
space
 michaelc107 said:
lol so lebron doesn't physically battle dudes way bigger then chael everyday lol ur on drugs if u think lebron wouldnt trash him his f!ghting skills r nowhere near chaels but his reach is longer hes quicker way more athletic taller stronger it be like a 21 year old college point guard f!ghting a 10 year old black belt
I really worry about the Philly educational system.
 4 years ago '08        #53
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 michaelc107 said:
lol so lebron doesn't physically battle dudes way bigger then chael everyday lol ur on drugs if u think lebron wouldnt trash him his f!ghting skills r nowhere near chaels but his reach is longer hes quicker way more athletic taller stronger it be like a 21 year old college point guard f!ghting a 10 year old black belt
this is a serious post
 4 years ago '05        #54
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2461 2461
 Loyalist said:

skip to 4m
lol fu*king bas put that bi*ch urlacher is check
 4 years ago '05        #55
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4758 4758
 michaelc107 said:
"battle" on the court

so Chael (who is 6'1" 230lbs and has wrestled his whole life) is the 10 year old black belt?
 4 years ago '08        #56
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,831 | Props total: 1333 1333
I love Chael haters
 4 years ago '12        #57
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
$15,221 | Props total: 7850 7850
 MysticKJ said:

GSP 5'10" 190-200lbs
Georges Laraque 6'3" 250lbs

Laraque former pro hockey player; known for being an 'enforcer'...so this is a tough a.ss dude...

this isn't a streetf!ght but it's showing you that size is overrated when the smaller person has a much more complete skill set or skill level...

Chael has skills that translate to f!ghting better than Lewis' and Lebron's skills...training your whole life to put people on the ground and submit them or conditioning your arms to be able to throw non-stop punches until your opponent is done is better for a streetf!ght than what Lewis and James do for a living...

Chael would choke Lebron and Lewis out with the same ease that James would posterize Sonnen on the court....
That was a good video. Props to Laraque for actually showing up but GSP made that look way too easy.
 4 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Chael "All I Do Is Lose" Sonnen
I know your kidding but guess since everybody seems to think all he has done is lose to the 2 best f!ghters in the world (nearly beat the greatest) I'll leave this here
(at time of f!ght) [now]
Trevor Prangley (11-3, 2-2 in the UFC) [30-9-1, 7 f!ght win streak, KOTC LHW champion]

[pic - click to view]

Bryan Baker (6-0, 2-0 in the WEC) [18-5, 8-4 in Bellator]

[pic - click to view]

Paulo Filho (16-0, 8-0 in Pride, 2-0 In the WEC, WEC MW champion, top 3 MW) [23-5-2]

[pic - click to view]

Dan Miller (11-1, 9 f!ght win streak, 3-0 in UFC) [14-7, 6-6 in UFC]

[pic - click to view]

Yushin Okami (23-4, 7-1 in UFC, was a top 5 MW at the time) [29-7, 13-4 in UFC, #3 MW]

[pic - click to view]

Nate Marquardt (29-8-2, 8-2 in UFC, 3 f!ght win streak, top 3 MW) [32-12-2, 10-4 in UFC]

[pic - click to view]

Brian Stann (11-3, 5-2 in UFC, 3 f!ght win streak, Top 10 MW) [12-6, 6-5 in UFC]

[pic - click to view]

Michael Bisping (22-3, 12-2 in UFC, 4 f!ght win streak, top 10 MW) [24-5, 14-4 in UFC, #4 MW]

[pic - click to view]

The worst one of these f!ghters would put you in the ER within a minute
 4 years ago '04        #59
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
 Grimey Gramz said:

(Chael is still a lame and Shogun is going to give him that work. )
in 2013 shogun is easy work for chael. chael isnt a fossil like mark coleman who was cruising to a decision win against shogun in 2009. Plus shoguns glass knees may not even let him walk into the cage. and as pride fan ill get no joy watching it happen
 4 years ago '04        #60
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
did the crowd cheer cuz they were hoping for a douchebag response and they got it? or were they cheering cuz they think Lebrons a Dork Also
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago