Amazon asks users which they'll get: PS4 or Xbox One. Results are...staggering

most viewed right now
 43
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
GrindPOWER$ 399 heat pts399
space
avatar space
space
$20,352 | Props total: 15823 15823
who cares at the end of the day both companies going to make profit and double up because some folks are going to buy both systems.
 5 years ago '12        #62
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,424 | Props total: 4209 4209
 GrindPOWER$ said:
who cares at the end of the day both companies going to make profit and double up because some folks are going to buy both systems.
This is true. I'm still shocked that the PS3 sells are neck and neck with the 360.
 5 years ago '12        #63
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6790 6790
 Oh Finesse said:


and actually the whole world belongs to Sony, I'll guarantee it now, every contintent in the word is gonna be painted blue in 2014 :jayhah2:
Whats more fuccked up for MS is if Sony wins the US at launch (which is the only country where MS had the advantage over Sony) then its good ridence, the exclusives on MS will eventually come to Sony coz of low sales maybe not Halo and Gears but the new games like Titanfall... MS really didnt think this through, for China, Japan and all those other Asian countries it has always been fucck MS, after E3 it became Motherfucck MS... I can't even believe i'm talking this much sh*t about MS as I was always riding for 360...

How the fucck are you gonna sell 1Bill consoles when other countries cant even play games on your console... Got damn MS
 5 years ago '12        #64
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,424 | Props total: 4209 4209
 Pleasure Boy said:
Whats more fuccked up for MS is if Sony wins the US at launch (which is the only country where MS had the advantage over Sony) then its good ridence, the exclusives on MS will eventually come to Sony coz of low sales maybe not Halo and Gears but the new games like Titanfall... MS really didnt think this through, for China, Japan and all those other Asian countries it has always been fucck MS, after E3 it became Motherfucck MS... I can't even believe i'm talking this much sh*t about MS as I was always riding for 360...

How the fucck are you gonna sell 1Bill consoles when other countries cant even play games on you console... Got damn MS
Those 3rd world countries can still buy a 360
 5 years ago '10        #65
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27602 27602
That poll surprises y'all?

M$ dug a hole and buried themselves not when they announced Xbox would feature DRM & online check in's but when Mr. Douchebag basically said if you're bothered by the restrictions buy a Xbox 360.

It is what it is.
 06-14-2013, 01:36 AM         #66
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That poll surprises y'all?

M$ dug a hole and buried themselves not when they announced Xbox would feature DRM & online check in's but when Mr. Douchebag basically said if you're bothered by the restrictions buy a Xbox 360.

It is what it is.

Greed has a way of not giving a fu*k.
 5 years ago '98        #67
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,450 | Props total: 4282 4282
peeps @ my gym are ps4 converts too. It's universal
 06-14-2013, 02:00 AM         #68
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
peeps @ my gym are ps4 converts too. It's universal

It's Ronnie Moe!!!

 5 years ago '12        #69
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,424 | Props total: 4209 4209
 ronnie said:
peeps @ my gym are ps4 converts too. It's universal
If you were anyone else the heat would've been real.
 5 years ago '06        #70
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
 ronnie said:
peeps @ my gym are ps4 converts too. It's universal
Yes sir....My friends and I were all Xbox 360 fans....Long are we from those days

Were all getting a PS4....fu*k a xboxdone
 5 years ago '04        #71
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
fu*k IT IM DONE WITH XBOX, PS4 HERE I COME.. MICROSOFT HAVE LOST THEIR DAMN MINDS..
 06-14-2013, 02:58 AM         #72
Baby13Payaso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I switched soon as ps3 came out. I think the only reason I had Xbox two was for halo until I saw socom, ps3 specs, and what it can do my Xbox ate my dust, literarily
 5 years ago '04        #73
EKEK 841 heat pts841
space
avatar space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 1992 1992

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #74
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,331 | Props total: 3523 3523
Ya got another convert on deck. Had a xbox, xbox360, this will be the 2nd ps I own after ps1.
 5 years ago '12        #75
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,693 | Props total: 18417 18417
 ronnie said:
peeps @ my gym are ps4 converts too. It's universal
See, even Ronnie da Gawd knows wassup
 5 years ago '12        #76
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6790 6790
 ronnie said:
peeps @ my gym are ps4 converts too. It's universal
The take over has begun
 5 years ago '12        #77
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6790 6790
 Austin Foyt said:
Those 3rd world countries can still buy a 360
Im in a 3rd world country, South Africa to be exact, I own a 360 and a Wii U, I guess the point im trying to make is this, why the fucck would you limit your fanbase? Why the fucck would you go from "available to everyone" to "available to some" no matter how you try to spin this its not going to work for MS, they fuccked up point blank, Sony's about to collect all their PS2 fans
 5 years ago '10        #78
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27602 27602
 HDBeatz said:

Greed has a way of not giving a fu*k.
Pretty much.

I'm contemplating canceling my preorder if M$ gets too much backlash and decides to do something about the DRM in 2014. I don't wanna cop the X1 just to send it in, I'm too lazy for that mailing sh*t
 06-14-2013, 04:44 AM         #79
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Im in a 3rd world country, South Africa to be exact, I own a 360 and a Wii U, I guess the point im trying to make is this, why the fucck would you limit your fanbase? Why the fucck would you go from "available to everyone" to "available to some" no matter how you try to spin this its not going to work for MS, they fuccked up point blank, Sony's about to collect all their PS2 fans

It's people like you I feel for the most. There is no way these restrictions will last 1 full year, and once M$ releases that: "Sorry, we fu*ked up, and we know it. Here look, no more retrcitions" statement I'ma be like:

'Took ya'll greedy (lost your way) bi*ches long enough. Don't you ever, in you motherfu*kin life....bite the hand that feeds you n*gga. Now then, get that Kinect the fu*k out my crib while you at it.'
 5 years ago '05        #80
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10967 10967
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy