Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 YoungKazzy said:
I wonder if all these galaxies revolve around a central organism. like the whole of space revolves around something. Just like how the planets revolve around the sun, the whole of space revolves around the heart of some other organism.
doubt it... all the galaxies you see are traveling away from each other.
 5 years ago '08        #82
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 Spid3yo said:
I'm confused on how he gets to the idea of there being too much light in an infinite universe.
If the universe is truly infinite, in the total sense, there could be an infinite number of stars, but also an even larger infinite amount of "space", so there can be an infinite number of stars with out the entire sky being blot out by them if that makes sense.

5 years ago '07        #83
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 cold_young_thug said:
This is what theorists mean when they say "multiple realities." A mirror of ourself is in one of the billions of earths out there. We are just but one instance of ourselves, theres techically a different version of you for every "decision" you've ever made. Today you felt like getting Burger King, but in another world you got Taco Bell. sh*ts crazy.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
I'm Commander Shepherd, and this is my favorite thread on Boxden.
 5 years ago '07        #85
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
the greys
 06-14-2013, 10:25 AM         #86
RajM2688 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 word.......... WOW
 5 years ago '05        #87
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
 Spid3yo said:
Heres the full episode.. YouTube been on that bullsh*t lately.. n*ggas tryn to charge for full shows n sh*t now

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #88
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
 Imagin3 said:
I'm confused on how he gets to the idea of there being too much light in an infinite universe.
If the universe is truly infinite, in the total sense, there could be an infinite number of stars, but also an even larger infinite amount of "space", so there can be an infinite number of stars with out the entire sky being blot out by them if that makes sense.

What are you confused about? You appear to have the concept down.
 5 years ago '10        #89
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
 NefDizzle said:
Crazy thing is, is that if there are suns that are giants to our sun there probably are sentient being bigger than our sun. What if there is sh*t out there that can actually breath in space just flying around?

Looking for food?

[pic - click to view]

THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
if this isn't proof of god i don't know what is. dude said 1 trillion stars in each of 10 billion galaxies, each star consisting of a network of planets. do u understand how many fu*king planets those are? and not one of them had lifeforms that could of intelligently put together a developed society like Earth people have?
Why? because no people exists on these planets. God chose earth for his children.
Atheists lose.
You're a fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '04        #90
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
At least it informs people who either have no idea or even care, but everyone should know this. Puts things into perspective and puts us in our place.

What really is insane is that we are only talking large scale - The quantum scale is a whole other reality. Fields of science and astronomy are mostly focused on quantum mechanics now.

Plus the big 3 - gravity, dark matter, dark energy....and we don't know a whole lot right now. The Higgs boson or "God particle" is a great discovery as it's a crucial part of the puzzle.

If you know your sh*t check out the recent news of anapole dark matter theory, it looks promising imo.
 5 years ago '04        #91
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I love this kinda sh*t, I wish my friends weren't stupid fu*ks and I could actually discuss it with them more besides it being a typical drunk/stoned conversation...
 06-14-2013, 12:22 PM         #92
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
I love this kinda sh*t, I wish my friends weren't stupid fu*ks and I could actually discuss it with them more besides it being a typical drunk/stoned conversation...
I feel u fam...I be stressing in this world sometimes.
 06-14-2013, 12:33 PM         #93
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
common sense
 5 years ago '13        #94
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Thetinman; 06-14-2013 at 12:40 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #95
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Hu$tLa said:
Nah we're not alone, especially since theres been bacterias found to be able to build DNA based on arsenic and phosphorus isnt needed. No tellin what is out there

Those bacteria were found on Earth too right?

See, when people think about life on other planets they think of life as HUMANS know it. We don't know enough to make that call though. Like someone else said, there are living organisms everywhere on earth, why would that be any different throughout the universe?
 5 years ago '05        #96
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
if this isn't proof of god i don't know what is. dude said 1 trillion stars in each of 10 billion galaxies, each star consisting of a network of planets. do u understand how many fu*king planets those are? and not one of them had lifeforms that could of intelligently put together a developed society like Earth people have?
Why? because no people exists on these planets. God chose earth for his children.
Atheists lose.

You cannot possibly be this stupid.
 5 years ago '07        #97
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 06-14-2013, 01:32 PM         #98
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungKazzy said:
I wonder if all these galaxies revolve around a central organism. like the whole of space revolves around something. Just like how the planets revolve around the sun, the whole of space revolves around the heart of some other organism.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #99
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
space is one of those subjects that is extremely interesting because it is the great unknown. so many things we will probably never know about how the universe operates.
 06-14-2013, 03:21 PM         #100
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if you were ever able to travel through space and your goal was to make it to the end of space... And you did. Let's say it's not infinite. And there is an end to space... What's at the end? A brick wall? Lol. Think about it. What is at the end of space?

Also, what happens to everything that goes into a black hole?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy