Sean Garrett Disses The Dream on The Breakfest Club..

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '07        #21
d-man16 
space
space
$41 | Props total: 0 0
 4 years ago '04        #22
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 XxKingLeonxX said:
What hits does Sean Garret have?

Edit: Ok he has written, "Yeah!", "Goodies", "Lose my Breath", "Soldier", "Touch", "Run It!", "Gimme That", "Make Her Feel Good", "Check on It", "Buttons", "London Bridge", "Get Me Bodied", "Upgrade U", "Ring the Alarm", "DJ Play a Love Song", "Like This", "Wall to Wall"....

After that he pretty much fell off... But damn... I didn't know Sean Garrett wrote all that sh*t....

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #23
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
fancy>>>> anything sean garret has ever imagined he could do as a solo artist in 100 lifetimes
 4 years ago '04        #24
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 6791 6791
 NO RELIGION said:
Always thought Jazze Pha fat a.ss produced Goodies
Sean Garrett wrote the song, Lil Jon produced it. Jazzy Pha wrote & produced 1, 2 Step
 4 years ago '05        #25
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
they both are talented
 4 years ago '04        #26
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 bosslife11 said:
I don't get it if he has all of those hits, how is the dream's net worth higher than his?

Maybe these net worth sites don't take into consideration things like royalties?
Dream is writing more than half of alot of these artists albums and when you are doing that much work you negotiate a percentage of points along with the royalties you're gonna get anyway.

Garrett is doing songs here and there for artists, with good results, while The-Dream can damn near give you a whole album of hot sh*t, filler, slow jams etc
 4 years ago '11        #27
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 363 363
 d-man16 said:
Sean Garrett is indeed talented with the pen, and The Dream is also talented he wrote "Miss You Still" which is hands down the best song he ever penned. But Ne-Yo is better then both of them....
This ^

Ne-yo > The-Dream > Sean Garrett > Rico Love
 4 years ago '11        #28
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
Sean writes hits but Dream got him on the melodies overall competition can only do 2 things make you rise to another level or break you. i see why Sean is upset after all Jay-Z gave him the name the Pen..but Dream took that last position in that Carter Administration writing number 1's for Beyonce never a bad idea.
 4 years ago '13        #29
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436 OP
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38327 38327
 GrindPOWER$ said:
Sean writes hits but Dream got him on the melodies overall competition can only do 2 things make you rise to another level or break you. i see why Sean is upset after all Jay-Z gave him the name the Pen..but Dream took that last position in that Carter Administration writing number 1's for Beyonce never a bad idea.
Beyonces last few songs written by The Dream have been met with negative reviews from her own fanbase and critics so much so she pushed her album release date further back

Thus Sean Garrett and Charlmagne mentioned it in the interview, he feels she will come running back to him sooner or later.
 4 years ago '05        #30
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8489 8489
 HipHopFactz said:
Beyonces last few songs written by The Dream have been met with negative reviews from her own fanbase and critics so much so she pushed her album release date further back

Thus Sean Garrett and Charlmagne mentioned it in the interview, he feels she will come running back to him sooner or later.
Didn't that same sh*t happen with Mariah Carey?
 4 years ago '12        #31
followjai78west 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 25 25
 Walmart said:
Sean Garrett was definitely a talented writer, I don't know why he did that "Massive Attack" garbage with Minaj years ago tho
In the interview he said Nicki Minaj didn't did what "she" wanted to do on the song... Took him off the hook and everything... He even said they didn't do the proper mixing or nothing to the production as well.. He wasn't happy with the way she marketed the song because that wasn't the lane she was in putting out all the pop tracks before and after Massive Attack.. But it definitely didn't end his career.. He's working with a ton of artists right now
 4 years ago '12        #32
followjai78west 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 25 25
 NO RELIGION said:
Always thought Jazze Pha fat a.ss produced Goodies
nope... actually it was this dude
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago