Jun 12 - High school hall monitor busted in bed with student, 17, by her father

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2013, 11:41 PM         #21
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
) the complainant is at least 16 but less than 18 years of age and the actor is more than 48 months older than the complainant

Minnesota law
 5 years ago '05        #22
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Account001 said:
From the way dude looks, Id wager that the chick was a dark skin thick chick.... the type that will be fat 2 years after graduation. I also think he ate the a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #23
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 Aurora said:
I'm guessing that the dad and victim were *****

if that was a n*gga who caught that, he wouldn't live to tell the story.
He'll yeah they was *****... black schools don't have hall monitors, we have police and they be holding them toolies too
 5 years ago '07        #24
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
Big fu*kin deal, in my HS. There were bi*ches having s3x with this one security guard, in stair cases and sh*t...

Dude had a threesome once I heard...security guard looked like he was in his mid 30's I think
 5 years ago '07        #25
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Her pops probably ran downstairs to hide in the closet and call the police. Little b*tch...
 06-13-2013, 12:22 AM         #26
Gchild781 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
student hall monitors? I haven't seen that since elementary school, in High School we had hall monitors that literally only did that and they were adults.
 06-13-2013, 12:23 AM         #27
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
from wiki, he wouldnt be facing charges if he wasnt a hall monitor
Wait....17 yo could be hittin 13 yo and minnesota law is cool with that
 5 years ago '10        #28
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 8477 8477
 Account001 said:
From the way dude looks, Id wager that the chick was a dark skin thick chick.... the type that will be fat 2 years after graduation. I also think he ate the a.ss.

She cud also b a white whale of a b!tch...

Either way we can all conclude the b!tch was disgusting period.
 5 years ago '10        #29
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
dumb a.ss young hoe aint no victim

sick a.ss mufu*ka should have got his issue on the spot. smh
 06-13-2013, 12:49 AM         #30
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gchild781 said:
student hall monitors? I haven't seen that since elementary school, in High School we had hall monitors that literally only did that and they were adults.
This, most people don't understand the principles don't want any students to be in the hall way during the bell, or to be late to class. So they have some of the employees be hall monitors to make sure every student isn't in the hall way.

So he could've been flirting with her or some sh*t while she was in the hall ways.

Either way the father has a wh0ore for a daughter.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,745 | Props total: 23259 23259
Not much of a father, I would of shot him on site, fu*king perverted sick fu*k
 06-13-2013, 01:08 AM         #32
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
Isnt 17 consensual?

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #33
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,884 | Props total: 20933 20933
Legal in my state.
 5 years ago '11        #34
jedijana 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 2434 2434
his dumb a.ss couldnt smash her no where else?
 06-13-2013, 01:16 AM         #35
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Legal in my state.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 jedijana said:
his dumb a.ss couldnt smash her no where else?
really though..but my god what a piece of sh*t pus*y and bi*ch made father this young smut has...I would've k!lled him if that was my daughter or at the very least beat him within an inch of death..dude just let him smash his little girl in her room and called the cops..damn the hoe was better off being a bastard instead of having that hoe a.ss muthafu*ka as a father
 5 years ago '04        #37
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
interesting responses in the thread.....i'm perplexed on this one for a couple of reasons. were this a female teacher and a young dude, i think a lot of the responses would be different. at 17, shorty knows what the deal is. can't be TOO mad at son smashing a younger broad....as a dude, it's just pus*y to some n*ggas. he ain't raping shorty. that was the 3rd time. sh*t ain't as bad as these people are making it. shorty needs to get her sh*t together though. fu*king some n*gga twice your age plus some that you met at your high school whom you know is not someone that you should be fu*king is a telling sign that shorty is gonna be loose with her pus*y when she can get away from her parents and be in the world.

Tony Franks said:
15 years for s3x with a 17 year old who was gonna be fu*kin n suckin anyway? Sad state of affairs. The father need to get time for raising her to be so thirsty.

And who hired this mothafu*ka to watch over kids in the first place. He has "I fu*k everything" written on his face.
he really does look thirsty, however, he didn't r*pe shorty and this was the 3rd time. she liked the d!ck. his life is over for this though. he's not a criminal. he needs to be with someone closer to his age though. he shouldn't have to spend 15 yrs in jail on some s3x predator sh*t like he's about to.

Aesop730 said:
Hall monitor .. .. Couldn't give him a better title than that?

Then this clown tells police that he knew she was a " vulnerable student." Dawg, you have the right to remain silent, don't say shyt, get you a lawyer, then make statements. They're going to hang him on those statements alone.
yea, that was dumb on his part. no convo. just going to make it worse on himself. and the title does suck.

Yung Dilla said:
What happened to students being hall monitors??
have the ones that actually give a fu*k about the school help to keep it up by keeping all the students to their word to learn. nah, that would make more sense. a better idea is to have police in the halls instead of better education in the classrooms that will have the kids interested in learning and not interested in showing their homeys at lunch a 45.

Andrefrbk said:
17 year old is a grown azz woman...

These laws are terrible. Consensual s3x between 2 s3xually developed human beings should never be illegal.
the s3x laws are making monsters out of some people who just like to have s3x. some younger than others. education is what works in europe. lower teen pregnancy over there because of education. over here? s3x education is fu*king retarded and distorted. abstinence education is almost never going to work.

corys35 said:
41 yr old fu*kin your teenage daughter and hes from the school? im shooting him and askin questions later idgaf
i understand the feelings, completely...however, if it's not r*pe you can't really look at the dude.........just saying.....and i got a daughter.

Account001 said:
he damn sure do look like a nasty a.ss n*gga. he's fu*king a 17 yr old so i wouldn't be surprised.

Venom said:
from wiki, he wouldnt be facing charges if he wasnt a hall monitor
he should just lose his job. 15 years for this??? this system is a fu*king joke.

antoniob321 said:
This, most people don't understand the principles don't want any students to be in the hall way during the bell, or to be late to class. So they have some of the employees be hall monitors to make sure every student isn't in the hall way.

So he could've been flirting with her or some sh*t while she was in the hall ways.

Either way the father has a wh0ore for a daughter.
i wouldn't say wh0ore. i would say s3xually misguided. if she was fu*king other students too, then i would say she's a wh0ore. however i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt that it was just him.

Adwerdz said:
Not much of a father, I would of shot him on site, fu*king perverted sick fu*k
its not r*pe though....you'd go to jail. but i hear you.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25689 25689
 Infamous B said:
im saying tho, I clicked on this like "yeah...so?" never heard of faculty solely roaming the halls
Lol the way my school did it they had a free period or study hall for different people. I had it for third period right before lunch I use to let all my n*ggas roam the balls and chill. Leave to go to the store and come back
 5 years ago '05        #39
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10684 10684
My school had hall monitors.. Most of them were Ex Football players that the principal was cool with so he threw them jobs..

These dudes were like 5-6 yrs older than the seniors and used to scoop hella hoes...
 06-13-2013, 01:58 AM         #40
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima need to see sum pics b4 i judge
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy