Jun 12 - Pebbelz Da Model Charged With Murder, Facing Life Sentence For Injecting Fake Booty Shots

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 Juse said:
*Applies for CO Job*

*Buys Carton of Newports*

[pic - click to view]

06-13-2013, 11:53 AM         #82
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah I'm not a lawyer and don't try to act like one, but it MIGHT be possible that she didn't know the chick was going to DIE from getting a fake a.ss injection. lol. I don't need to be a lawyer to express a basic opinion. If you read the next sentence, I said she probally didn't get them from the same person so what I said doesn't matter anyways.

Reading comprehension is a good skill to have.

At the end of the day the chick is still fu*kin retarded either way.
 4 years ago '11        #83
panamaican 
space
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1295 1295
 SystmOvrload said:
i might not want to hit that, but she shouldn't be hit for murder for a referral. How the fu*k is she supposed to know the injections bad? She has em and she ain't dead so I think she has a defense here. Maybe she didn't get her sh*t from the same person, but I bet that chick ran into her and just asked if she knew where the big fake b00ty hookup was.
It's pretty simple. Pebblez took money to send this woman to someone who wasn't licensed to inject butt implants. That makes her part of the transaction. Since butt injections are a medical procedure, the person doing the implants is engaged in the illegal practice of medicine. And Pebblez is part of that practice since she was getting paid to refer clients (it might be different if she wasn't taking money for the referrals).

And since she's part of the overall illegal behavior then she's equally culpable for the outcome.

This is different from bartenders or legal tattoo artists. In those cases, the underlying act (selling alcohol or giving tattoos) isn't illegal. If it was an illegal bar or serving to minors then you can bet that the seller/server would get dragged into the criminal charges as well.
 06-13-2013, 12:03 PM         #84
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... Kinda sucks what happened to her but she should've known that black market sh*t k!lls. You can say is not fair, but both the victim along with the provider knew the consequences so I don't think the punishment fits. At least lower it to something like what Conrad Murray got with Michael. On the other hand, those butch dykes in jail gone tear that a.ss up! They probably already fu*king with her in county so I can imagine how bad it'll get if she goes to prison. They going to stick all kinds of brooms up that a.ss, so good luck with those dykes.
 06-13-2013, 12:12 PM         #85
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panamaican said:
It's pretty simple. Pebblez took money to send this woman to someone who wasn't licensed to inject butt implants. That makes her part of the transaction. Since butt injections are a medical procedure, the person doing the implants is engaged in the illegal practice of medicine. And Pebblez is part of that practice since she was getting paid to refer clients (it might be different if she wasn't taking money for the referrals).

And since she's part of the overall illegal behavior then she's equally culpable for the outcome.

This is different from bartenders or legal tattoo artists. In those cases, the underlying act (selling alcohol or giving tattoos) isn't illegal. If it was an illegal bar or serving to minors then you can bet that the seller/server would get dragged into the criminal charges as well.
That makes sense about it being a medical procedure, I wasn't sure at first if she knew that the person was unlicensed. If she did then shes fu*ked like you said.
 06-13-2013, 12:44 PM         #86
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Worse than what this hoe is facing, is some people swear that a.ss is nice, and hoes like this are fine. The sloppy bi*ch eats McD's all day and n*ggas wanna praise.
 4 years ago '04        #87
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 4 years ago '05        #88
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
How the fu*k she gonna be slim while her a.ss is obese?

She looked perfectly fine before without all that attention grabbing a.ss injections or w/e the fu*k she got

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

With that being said, she shouldn't get charged with murder for this. Accessory/complicit at the most. Whoever did the injections should get the book thrown at her, though.
 4 years ago '10        #89
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This is what happens when you dont pay enough attention to your daughters
 4 years ago '07        #90
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 gangtsa said:
Assuming she did they procedure how isn't she liable? The person clearly didnt know what they were doing and as a result a life was lost. I dont get how overdosing or drinking is even a good analogy. You have a choice of how much pills you wan pop..how much drinks you want.

Here you dont get that.
well,she didnt do that persons procedure.that person coulda everything right and that girl coulda had an allergic reaction.

here,its your choice.conrad murray gave micheal jackson somethin he shouldnt have given him.he wasnt tried for murder cause ultimately it was mikes choice.tha pharmacist who gave murray that drug wasnt charged wit murder.this woman chose to try and inject her a.ss.she paid wit her life
 06-13-2013, 01:28 PM         #91
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
This is what happens when you dont pay enough attention to your daughters

Proof of that is all over the TV with those Kardashian hoes, Love and Hip Hop, Housewives and The Real World. It doesn't help that weak men gas these broads up.
 4 years ago '10        #92
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1982 1982
 Juse said:
*Applies for CO Job*

*Buys Carton of Newports*

[pic - click to view]

06-13-2013, 01:37 PM         #93
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '04        #94
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 walterroan said:
how does that enormous a.ss ever look good?

i'm white, we call that obesity.

its just a gigantic fat a.ss. I've fu*ked a ton of those.

i call that a bad night.

So your admitting to having a ton of bad nights in your life?
 4 years ago '11        #95
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 607 607
 Castro 10304 said:
That a.ss look like it got Mars crater size cellulite on it

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #96
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,670 | Props total: 3946 3946
Callin these off brand b*****s models is a crime smh
 4 years ago '05        #97
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
You gotta see it from these chicks perspective. They aint gettin a fake phat a.ss just to walk around lookin good.....they're gettin it for business purposes.....bi*ches be strippin, they excorts/prostitutes, they tryna break into the pr0n industry, they tryna get in these rap videos......
She could have been all of those things with the a.ss she already had. So I don't see your point.
 4 years ago '11        #98
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 Aurora said:
Them butch dykes finna go ham on that a.ss.
how?
 4 years ago '04        #99
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
 gangtsa said:
Assuming she did they procedure how isn't she liable? The person clearly didnt know what they were doing and as a result a life was lost. I dont get how overdosing or drinking is even a good analogy. You have a choice of how much pills you wan pop..how much drinks you want.

Here you dont get that.
Gettin bootleg dvds is one thing but getting a bootleg b00ty injections from a bootleg doctor is all on u...i seen a picture of one of the partners n if u let that "thing" inject u ur really a dumbass.
 4 years ago '11        #100
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 Castro 10304 said:
That a.ss look like it got Mars crater size cellulite on it

[pic - click to view]

cdfu!! that sh*t is disgusting..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago