OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
114 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '07        #1301
CadillacVyse 806 heat pts806
space
space
$24,905 | Props total: 6682 6682
Waiting on that PC version
 1 year ago '04        #1302
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 4492 4492
 link04 said:
dont even have an xbox, homie

Then why u commenting in this thread then.

This a Xbone hood, homie.
 1 year ago '07        #1303
link04 68 heat pts68
space
space
$10,062 | Props total: 1230 1230
 One-O-One said:
Then why u commenting in this thread then.

This a Xbone hood, homie.
ask the muhfugga who tagged me. i was peeking interest in the game, but i passed up on the one again..

[spoiler - click to view]

1 year ago '04        #1304
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 link04 said:
ask the muhfugga who tagged me. i was peeking interest in the game, but i passed up on the one again..

[spoiler - click to view]

I tagged all the most recent ppl posting in this thread, and this ain't the first time you been in this bish. If you're interested, stop 'looking' and play the game already.

By the way. I got a PS4 also. I don't care which console is better, I just play dope f!ghting games.

Shadow Jago + SFV Beta in two weeks =
 1 year ago '04        #1305
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 One-O-One said:

[pic - click to view]

SHADOW JAGO!!!! THIS FRIDAY! DECEMBER 4TH!

@ @ @

If u don't already have him, Shadow Jago can be purchased starting on December 18th and lasting through January 18th.

this n*gga about to be Mr. Spam.

Bazileus said:
I started playing again after like a year. Now I'm trying to get my shadow character right. I need to practice some more before I play some serious matches.

But Shadow Jago looks like he'll be the cause of many broken controllers across America this holiday.

whats your gamer tag

link04 said:
dont even have an xbox, homie
 One-O-One said:
I tagged all the most recent ppl posting in this thread, and this ain't the first time you been in this bish. If you're interested, stop 'looking' and play the game already.

By the way. I got a PS4 also. I don't care which console is better, I just play dope f!ghting games.

Shadow Jago + SFV Beta in two weeks =
@ the homie. he was going to cop but never did. @ when you going to get this work in K.I.? im in the top as far as ranking goes. I get em scared when they see me in ranked. did you cop blazblue, ultra street f!ghter 4 or guilty gears on ps4? they had a crazy deal on them
 1 year ago '12        #1306
Bazileus 79 heat pts79
space
space
$5,984 | Props total: 1959 1959
 SpyDa said:
this n*gga about to be Mr. Spam.

whats your gamer tag

@ the homie. he was going to cop but never did. @ when you going to get this work in K.I.? im in the top as far as ranking goes. I get em scared when they see me in ranked. did you cop blazblue, ultra street f!ghter 4 or guilty gears on ps4? they had a crazy deal on them
DougFlunky

1 year ago '04        #1307
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Bazileus said:
DougFlunky

my gamertag = Yung Ro

add me. I'll be on tomorrow hopefully. Im going to be on ps4 late tonight messing with rainbow six. I played the beta this weekend. games nice.
 1 year ago '12        #1308
Bazileus 79 heat pts79
space
space
$5,984 | Props total: 1959 1959
 SpyDa said:
my gamertag = Yung Ro

add me. I'll be on tomorrow hopefully. Im going to be on ps4 late tonight messing with rainbow six. I played the beta this weekend. games nice.
Bet
I feel the same way about rainbow than I did about battlefront. Fun but not enough content for 60. Going to wait on that goty edition.
 1 year ago '04        #1309
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 Bazileus said:
Bet
I feel the same way about rainbow than I did about battlefront. Fun but not enough content for 60. Going to wait on that goty edition.
yeah i agree. im with best buy gamers club. i had 20 bucks in certificates from my tomb raider and fallout 4 pre order. so i copped it for 27.99. going to use the 10 dollar coupon on street f!ghter 5 in feb to get that for 37.99. I was going to get just cause but they said that game trash on consoles.
 1 year ago '04        #1310
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
@
Ill be back on KI for the Shadow Jago update most definitely. I played some Guilty Gear Xrd on PS3. I like the graphics & pace of the game but I'm just not into anime f!ghters like that, BlazBlue also. I've been done with SF4 since Arcade edition, Id rather play 3rd Strike. I'm just waiting for SFV to drop already.
 1 year ago '08        #1311
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4533 4533
Live Stream of Shadow Jago now

[video - click to view]

@ I play Blazblu. I had my 7 year old niece and 6 year old nephew battling back and forth on Blaz during the Thanksgiving break. With Stylish they felt like badasses playing. They literally played over 100 matches in 2 days.
 1 year ago '06        #1312
xFMx ALCHEMiST 258 heat pts258
space
space
$10,914 | Props total: 740 740
dam Shago is beast as hell. maybe not damage wise but his moveset is crazy
kinda bullsh*t charging $20 for gold that week to fundraise him. shouldve had a $5 option
he should be included in S3 cuz im not trying to pay more than $6 for him
 1 year ago '06        #1313
xFMx ALCHEMiST 258 heat pts258
space
space
$10,914 | Props total: 740 740

[video - click to view]

11 months ago '04        #1314
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
TUSK confirmed for Season 3.

[pic - click to view]

Gargos & Eyedol? Maybe...maybe not.

Additional Information

• Confirmed exclusively for Windows 10.

• Two characters that are currently on the roster will be re-worked. That means their set ups and how they gain meter will be different. It is confirmed that these two characters are not Glacius, Aganos, or Shadow Jago.

• Although Ultimates for every character aren't confirmed, it is possible for all the characters to receive Ultimates due to the tech they developed when they created ARIA.

• They will reveal more information at Pax South in San Antonio, TX sometime between January 29-31.

• There will be more community bundles in Season 3 due to the success of the Shadow Jago Fund Raiser.

• Updated Dojo Tutorial.

• More characters will be available at launch than there were in the launch of Season 2. The remaining few will be available in the coming months.

• Everyone on the roster will have tweaks to help balance the game to compensate for the new features and mechanics being introduced in Season 3.

Last edited by One-O-One; 01-03-2016 at 09:12 PM..
 10 months ago '04        #1315
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
KAN-RA's STORY

[pic - click to view]

Kan-Ra was a vizier in Babylonian times—an extremely handsome man with a powerful magnetism and ability to sway peoples’ minds. His hubris led him to orchestrate a conspiracy against his monarch that involved a wealthy noble, a general, a bandit, and himself. The King, much wiser than the conspirators, was well prepared for this betrayal. He used all the powers at his disposal and the darkest magicks he could conjure to curse each of the four, damning them with unique punishments.

The King utterly stripped away Kan-Ra’s ability to influence people and exiled him from the realm. Nobody would follow him ever again of their own free will. But Kan-Ra was determined to break this curse. Desperate in his thirst for knowledge, he sought out every magician, alchemist and mad hermit he could find, undergoing brutal treatments, horrific surgeries, and dark corrupting magicks. In his obsessive quest, the dark arts that Kan-Ra invoked and embraced slowly consumed him. His body rotted, withered and became desiccated; but he found he could not die.

Learning of Kan-Ra’s survival and nefarious corruption, the Babylonian King sent the ancient sentient war golem Aganos to hunt him across the globe, but neither one was able to defeat the other, a recurring personal war waged every century or so whenever Aganos managed to track Kan-Ra down yet again. But Kan-Ra would always escape. Centuries went by as the sorcerer traveled the Mediterranean and Africa, always on the run, always hiding his decomposed face in rags; and using his magicks to secure positions with the rulers of a plethora of city-states and kingdoms, causing death and mayhem wherever he alighted.

During the 4th century BC he was serving the ruler of the Phoenician city of Tyre when Alexander the Great invaded the land and demanded to make a sacrifice inside the city’s famous temple of Melqart. Here were kept two sacred and magical Egyptian daggers named Temperance and Vengeance—golden daggers that were guarded day and night by armed warriors. Kan-Ra lusted after these weapons and knew that if Alexander saw them he would seize them for himself. Kan-Ra convinced the ruler of Tyre to have Alexander’s envoys behe@ded, causing the enraged Macedonian king to put the city under siege. After seven months the starved population could no longer resist Alexander’s army and the walls were breached. In the chaos of the slaughter that followed, Kan-Ra slew the guards in the temple of Melqart, took the daggers and escaped the city.

The sorcerer eventually found his way across the Atlantic Ocean to the New World, and a remote citadel nestled deep in the Andes Mountains. He used his powers to trick the people living there into thinking that he was a messenger of Viracocha—the Inca god of creation. The Inca worshipped the mummified bodies of their ancestors, and so they believed that Kan-Ra was one of these forefathers come back to life. The sorcerer reigned as a petty tyrant in this little kingdom, terrorizing the locals and earning the citadel the name “The Mountain of the Dead.”

Kan-Ra delved deep into his studies, poring over arcane tomes that he had collected in his travels, trying to figure out a way to open a doorway to the Astral Plane—the home of celestial beings and powerful gods. He also had the fragments of a papyrus document recounting a great battle waged by creatures called Shadow Lords. The Astral Plane, he knew, was the key to gaining unlimited might.

Centuries went by before Aganos was able to track down Kan-Ra again, but this time, the Night Guard—an Inca order of monster hunters—appeared, turning the tide on Kan-Ra and preventing his escape. Unable to k!ll the sorcerer who had plagued their land and enslaved and murdered their people, the order burned Kan-Ra alive and sealed away his corrupted ashes in a vault deep beneath the citadel. The order claimed this place as their base of operations and kept watch over the sorcerer’s remains, along with his massive collection of powerful and dangerous artifacts. Kan-Ra, unable to die, swirled for centuries as a formless dust.

Over five hundred years later, when Ultratech attacked the Night Guard’s citadel, Kan-Ra’s spirit was accidentally set free. The sorcerer fled from the temple, reforming into his current physical manifestation once again. Now he sought the power to rule the world which he felt he so rightly deserved, in a new age that was unaware of his gifts, and unprepared for the magicks he wielded.

In a quest to control the Astral beings and the forces that gathered beyond a portal that he finally managed to create, Kan-Ra baited Aganos into a final battle. Subduing the immortal machine, he tapped into its connection to the Astral plane and drew tremendous energies through it, imbuing himself with enough power to create a stable connection to this other realm.

Drunk on power, Kan-Ra realized too late that the obsession to trap and control that which lay in wait on the other side of the portal was not of his own doing, for he’d been tricked into these actions by a malevolent Astral entity—one of the Shadow Lords he had read about long ago. Given a brief vision of the true power of the thing beyond, Kan-Ra recoiled in fear, realizing that he was nothing but a speck when compared to the might that was waiting to invade the Earth. Regaining his senses, he commanded all the energies at his disposal to shut the portal, but it was too late. A connection was made, and soon the shadow beast would come for them all.

Undaunted, Kan-Ra knows the world is not without balance, and for every evil creature and dark desire, there are opposing forces and ideas that will rise up to face such threats. He turns his attention towards finding and studying these saviors, so that he can take their powers for his own, and then subjugate all with control over both forces.

He is constantly searching for rare and sacred artifacts; and is always managing the symmetry between curses and boons as he seeks more power. death is not an obstacle for him, and he believes that there will always be yet another chance to tip the scales in his favor.

Big KI Season 3 News this Friday and during KI Cup on Sunday.

10 months ago '16        #1316
BLACKED 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,738 | Props total: 2375 2375
I am going to find who did those AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL stories and make them pay.

Jago = Jacob

went from being a badass Luke Skywalker analog/tiger ninja warrior to a Pakistani bastard

Black Orchid changed to just "Orchid" and raised by a father who was somehow an agent for decadeS of a branch of government that has actually only existed for like <15 years
 10 months ago '08        #1317
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4533 4533
 BLACKED said:
I am going to find who did those AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL stories and make them pay.

Jago = Jacob

went from being a badass Luke Skywalker analog/tiger ninja warrior to a Pakistani bastard

Black Orchid changed to just "Orchid" and raised by a father who was somehow an agent for decadeS of a branch of government that has actually only existed for like <15 years
Maximillion of whatever his name is did them
 10 months ago '16        #1318
BLACKED 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,738 | Props total: 2375 2375
 Kewop Decam said:
Maximillion of whatever his name is did them
I was watching a YouTube clip and he was saying he didn't.

Maybe I'm mistaken... I know for certain he said while playing the story mode that he didn't write any of what was there in the game.

But damn.... I needa pull him to the side and give him a talking to. Max is my dude and has been riding hard for this game but them storylines are worse than sin.

Seriously... I plan to mod KI when it comes to the PC and fix what they did wrong.
 10 months ago '04        #1319
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space

[pic - click to view]

TJ COMBO'S Story

Tyler-Johnson Garrett was born near Galveston Texas, the birthplace of the first African American Heavyweight Champion—the great Jack Johnson—whom TJ’s dad idolized. TJ’s family was poor and they worked hard, and TJ was taught to earn every penny that came into his pocket. His father was a dockworker and a former sergeant in the Army—the kind of man who flew the Stars and Stripes outside his house every day of the year. He trained TJ to f!ght using a stack of old tires as a heavy bag.

When TJ was twelve years old he got beaten badly in a city league bout. The other kid taunted him when he was down on the mat. TJ had never felt so ashamed. “Life isn’t about winning, son,” his dad told him. “It’s about losing and still keeping on. That’s called grit.”

But TJ wanted revenge. Before he and the other boy fought again, TJ removed some of the padding in his right hand glove and replaced it with a roll of quarters. He broke the other kid’s nose with one punch. The feeling of power was exhilarating. He started using different tricks to cheat, and won a lot of trophies until he finally got caught and was banned from the league. The one good thing in his life was gone.

TJ was in and out of trouble at school and with the law from that point on. He tried to join the military after dropping out of high school, but he coldcocked a drill sergeant in boot camp and was kicked out. He bought a one-way bus ticket to Chicago, carrying nothing more than a duffel bag full of workout clothes and a pair of boxing gloves. He found a job at a boxing gym on the South Side, doing menial tasks like sweeping the floors, taking care of the bathrooms, and cleaning up the cutman’s bloody rags…all to pay for his own training. He slept on a cot in the storage room.

Nobody knew him here. Nobody knew about his cheating. He was starting over doing the one thing that he loved. He turned his life around.

Over the next five years TJ grew tall and his body filled out. All during that time he studied the sweet science of boxing with the zeal of a scholar, analyzing the f!ghting techniques of his boxing idols like Ali and Tyson. And he worked his body until he was a rippling specimen of muscles and raw power. In his early twenties he started winning f!ghts.

Journalists began calling him “Combo” for his devastating combination of jabs followed by a skull-hammering right hook. It took five more years of grinding it out on the boxing circuit, but eventually he got his shot and won the Heavyweight Championship. But he became the victim of every cliché: the over-the-top mansion; the grasping trophy wife; the collection of flashy cars; the entourage of worthless sycophants.

TJ got sloppy in his training and abused his body, partying like a rock star. He barely won the next two f!ghts in defense of his title, and when he finally lost the belt three years after his first championship victory, he fell into a deep depression. Soon after he found out that his manager had fled the country, leaving him in debt and owing millions in back taxes. That’s when TJ’s wife left him. The boxer went crazy with rage and punched a brick wall, shattering his right forearm.

When he was in the hospital, drugged up on painkillers, a strange man approached him and told him about a special research program to rehabilitate athletes and make them superhuman. He was taken to an Ultratech lab and shown a production line creating cybernetic implants, and then given a demonstration of this tech’s miraculous powers. TJ was mesmerized and signed a contract on the spot, essentially handing over his life, career and potential earnings to the megacorporation.

Surgeons implanted titanium shafts into his forearms to add bone-crunching strength to his punches. At first TJ relished this newfound strength, and started training in earnest at an Ultratech facility. They put him through an array of tests, analyzing every aspect of his f!ghting style and even recording his brain waves when he fought. And they cut on him again and again.

Within six months he’d won back the title, pushing in his opponent’s face and putting the man in the hospital. Ultratech took the lion’s share of the purse and ordered him to live at their facility like a caged animal. He was watched day and night. TJ looked in the mirror one morning and saw a man wearing an iron slave collar staring back.

Ultratech forced TJ into f!ghting one of their Mark 01 Fulgore battle cyborgs in a highly publicized exhibition bout to show off their new military technology. ARIA—the artificial intelligence mind behind Ultratech—wanted to prove that her machine was better than a human. TJ was ordered to throw the f!ght just in case, but he went into the ring filled with a rage that made him mighty, and he pounded that metal man into the floor. To punish him ARIA leaked the information about TJ’s cybernetic implants to the press. “We made him a champion,” she announced. “He’s nothing more than an Ultratech product.” TJ was stripped of his title belt and banned from boxing for life.

That night TJ cut the cybernetic implants from his arms, screaming in agony as he pulled the metal from his flesh. He staggered to the local hospital and got them to stitch him up. His arms healed up fast. Too fast. He realized that Ultratech had done something more to him when they’d put him on the operating table and cut him open. They’d messed with his DNA.

His flesh healed fast, but his soul took longer. Using the little money that he had left to himself he leased his old gym on the South Side and slowly started to fix it up. He named it the “Combo Gym” and started training young f!ghters. He put up an American flag out front to remind him of his dad.

One day a man came around asking about him. A guy with a strange accent. He told TJ that people had been watching him—a group called the Disavowed. Their goal was to utterly destroy Ultratech and they wanted to enlist him. The foreigner showed TJ information linking his former manager to Ultratech. The megacorp had been playing the f!ghter for years. They’d bankrupted him so that they could get him in their clutches and study him like a lab rat. And now the Disavowed was offering to help TJ get even.

TJ told them everything that he knew about his procedures, and every detail about the Ultratech facilities and the cybernetic labs where he’d been operated on and trained. He even gave them his bloodstained implants.

The Disavowed started feeding TJ information, enabling him to track down Ultratech agents, like the a.ssassin Sadira. After a while TJ and the spy Orchid became friends, and infiltrated Ultratech together. He joined her on another mission to South America and the headquarters of the Night Guard to meet its last surviving member—the monster hunter Maya—and the warrior-monk Jago. But then they were attacked by an Ultratech army of Fulgore and Riptor units. TJ was ready to go out swinging. And then, by some miracle, the army suddenly called off the attack and retreated.

The boxer had survived another round and will continue his training, hoping to live up to the nickname “Combo.”
 10 months ago '04        #1320
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space

[pic - click to view]

MAYA'S Story

A member of a secretive and ancient clan of monster hunters called the Night Guard, Maya has lived her entire life with the knowledge that the world is a much scarier place than most will ever see.*While humans believe themselves to have grown beyond childish boogeymen and creatures of myth, Maya and her order know that they indeed exist, and travel the globe to hunt and eliminate these threats as they attempt to prey on humanity.

Maya and her twin sister Mira grew up in the Guard’s timeworn citadel in the Andes—the only home they’d ever known. They listened with rapt attention to the stories of adventure and intrigue from the Guard’s members after they had returned from their missions. They learned that monsters wear many faces…sometimes even human ones.

Both girls loved the honeycomb of maze-like passages below the temples, and spent countless hours exploring them, much to the chagrin of their father and the rest of the order, who repeatedly warned them of the dangers of the many arcane items and antiquities kept deep in the dark places below the headquarters. Maya became fascinated by a certain set of golden daggers uncovered in the vaults after the destruction and immolation of the horror—the sorcerer Kan-Ra—who once ruled the Andean citadel.

When they were of appropriate age, the sisters apprenticed with other Night Guard members on hunts, eventually maturing into capable agents of the order. The young women worked well together, and Maya and Mira became one of the Guard’s best duos, travelling the world and hunting evil wherever it reared its many ugly heads.

While tracking down an age-old evil in vaults deep within the Siberian Mountains, Mira was forced to sacrifice herself to save her sister. In the days and years that followed Maya’s recovery from that mission, she became increasingly enraged at her failure to protect her beloved sister, resulting in poorly executed missions that exposed her and the Guard to the public. This carelessness eventually drew the attention of ARIA—the artificial mind running Ultratech.

Under ARIA’s orders (and led by the fiery plasma creature known as Cinder), an Ultratech army stormed the citadel to raid the Night Guard’s headquarters for its secrets. During this battle, the sorcerer Kan-Ra was accidentally released from a vault where he’d been imprisoned for centuries. Kan-Ra escaped with a collection of tomes documenting an ancient battle with an entity known as a “Shadow Lord.”

Maya, wielding the set of forbidden daggers, was the only order member to emerge from the conflict alive. Her order decimated and multiple evil forces freed once again, she set out to first recapture the sorcerer and bring Ultratech to justice for the murders of the Guard’s members.

Maya finally faced down Kan-Ra, defeating him and discovering his recent manipulations of dimensions through powerful portals. Peering into this other plane, Maya was touched by the Astral entities there, gaining insight into the nefarious plans of a malevolent being called Gargos…but with no clear idea as to how this mighty creature could be thwarted.

She then recruited a number of the heroes in order to plan how best to act against these two growing threats when Ultratech attacked yet again, bent on wiping out the heroes before they could move against the sinister megacorporation. But right before k!lling Maya and her comrades ARIA withdrew her forces as a new and potentially apocalyptic threat suddenly appeared on the Earth—a demonic force led by Gargos: the master of the Shadow Lords.

In the few moments during which Maya is separated from her golden daggers Temperance and Vengeance, a perhaps clearer mind forces her to wonder if she is gaining mastery over their magicks, or if the magicks are gaining mastery over her.**Is she losing access to the daggers’ most powerful techniques, or are those techniques transforming into something greater?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy