OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '04        #1261
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4281 4281
Just thinking about how epic Kim Wu's music will be once Mick Gordon gets a hold of it.

[video - click to view]

I hope she plays alot like Maxi in Soul Calibur.

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '04        #1262
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
No Mick Gordon for Season 3

This is tragic.

Last edited by One-O-One; 08-06-2015 at 12:22 PM..
 1 year ago '04        #1263
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
Season 3 silouettes

[pic - click to view]

Kim Wu confirmed

Edit: this is fan art.

Last edited by One-O-One; 08-13-2015 at 08:13 PM..
 1 year ago '06        #1264
xFMx ALCHEMiST 258 heat pts258
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 732 732
KI is gonna be so fu*kin dry until March 16'!!
the wait better be worth it
what r yall hoping for in the 3.0 update?

5 NEW f!ghters at start
More Stage Ultras, Brutalities, Humiliation
Everyone should get an air recapture
Bump to 1080p/60fps & upgraded graphics with DX12
More Costumes, Accessories, Colors
PC Mod Support
 1 year ago '04        #1265
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 xFMx ALCHEMiST said:
KI is gonna be so fu*kin dry until March 16'!!
the wait better be worth it
what r yall hoping for in the 3.0 update?

5 NEW f!ghters at start
More Stage Ultras, Brutalities, Humiliation
Everyone should get an air recapture
Bump to 1080p/60fps & upgraded graphics with DX12
More Costumes, Accessories, Colors
PC Mod Support
Im sure we'll get some kind of graphics bump with DX12 and cloud implementation.

A new User Interface with new life bars and stuff.

It'll be at least 5-6 new characters from the start.

We'll get Ultimates, but not how we expect.

2nd Ultras for everybody.

I have no clue what new game mechanic will be in the game. I'm thinking it will center around Ultimates tho.

I hope MS puts in the extra work for Season 3 because SFV is gonna mash on 'em if they dont.
 1 year ago '06        #1266
gettin_doe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 519 519
 One-O-One said:
Im sure we'll get some kind of graphics bump with DX12 and cloud implementation.

A new User Interface with new life bars and stuff.

It'll be at least 5-6 new characters from the start.

We'll get Ultimates, but not how we expect.

2nd Ultras for everybody.

I have no clue what new game mechanic will be in the game. I'm thinking it will center around Ultimates tho.

I hope MS puts in the extra work for Season 3 because SFV is gonna mash on 'em if they dont.
U work with ig?
 1 year ago '04        #1267
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 gettin_doe said:
U work with ig?
I wish lol.
 1 year ago '06        #1268
gettin_doe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 519 519
 One-O-One said:
I wish lol.
Oh ok i was wondering if u did cause i got a buddy that works for them. His name is brandon aka brando and is that fan art official?
 1 year ago '04        #1269
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 gettin_doe said:
Oh ok i was wondering if u did cause i got a buddy that works for them. His name is brandon aka brando and is that fan art official?
Nah. I wish it was tho. A Hydra/Medusa chick and a bow & arrow character would fit well in KI.
 1 year ago '04        #1270
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
Celldweller doing the music for KI now

[pic - click to view]

Klayton was the MAN... back in high school and every movie trailer in the world used his music but damn every song of his basically sounds the EXACT same at this point. It's all cheesy whiney lovey "I miss her whoo-hoo-oooh-ooooh" rubbish but the EXACT same melody with the exact same riffs and everything.

Mick Gordon poured his damn soul into them tracks. I've never had a videogame soundtrack brought with me to the gym before.

"Herald Of Gargos" >>>>>
I play Season 1 soundtrack in the gym damn near every session. When that S2 soundtrack drops...

Aganos is my fav music right now. Sh*t sounds Godly. I feel like I should be climbing a mountain in a hurricane or some sh*t.

1 year ago '08        #1271
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 4391 4391
 One-O-One said:
I play Season 1 soundtrack in the gym damn near every session. When that S2 soundtrack drops...

Aganos is my fav music right now. Sh*t sounds Godly. I feel like I should be climbing a mountain in a hurricane or some sh*t.

where did you download the album from?
 1 year ago '04        #1272
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
where did you download the album from?
i bought it off amazon
 1 year ago '04        #1273
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
SHADOW JAGO UPDATE:

-Because his dash is such a big commitment compared to Jago’s, and he cannot perform up-close pressure quite as safely, we’ve increased his walk speed over Jago’s by 15%.

-Slide is unsafe on block, but the Surge version which teleports behind now causes a launcher and is safe, but still negative, on block.

-You can cancel into the B+HK Overhead Kick from any normal attack!

-Shadow Jago’s slowest Endokuken is the same speed as Jago’s fastest Endokuken, and his Medium and Heavy versions are even faster. He can also throw another Endokuken while the 1st is still on the screen, making his zoning very different from Jago’s.

-Shadow Endokuken throws 5 projectiles quickly instead of one larger projectile.

-The Surged version of the Uppercut Special doesn’t deal huge extra damage, but it does set up a juggle!

-The Shadow version of the Divekick special can recapture!

-Standing LK has changed to a knee attack that also works as a fake out for his F+HK Pushkick command normal.

-Crouching HP has changed to stab the sword out farther to cover a different space than his vertical uppercut. We know you wanted more sword.

-Shadow Jago’s throw automatically transitions into the Laser Sword animation, giving him a launcher and juggle opportunity. More sword still.

[pic - click to view]

That’s right, Shadow Jago’s uppercuts unleash his deadly blade for cutting action!

We’ll continue to give you updates about Shadow Jago in the coming weeks as he gets ready to launch, but to leave you with something truly new, let’s talk about his Instinct Mode.

Shadow Jago Instinct: Shadow Symbiosis

-During Instinct, Shadow Jago gets the same +2 on his frame data that Jago gets.

-During Instinct, if Shadow Jago hits his opponent with an Endokuken or Dashes through them, he attaches the Dark Tether!

-When the Dark Tetheris attached, all of Shadow Jago’s Shadow and Surge moves cost him half the usual amount… and he drains the remaining half from his opponent’s meter!

-If Shadow Jago presses HP+HK while the tether is attached, he will strike a quick pose and build 1 full meter for himself instantly… but his opponent gains 1 full meter instantly as well!

-Used in conjunction with his incredible Surge special moves, this Instinct can be extremely deadly.

-If you hit Shadow Jago, the tether will break and he will have to reattach it with another Dash through or Endokuken.
 1 year ago '10        #1274
Zeeshine 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$14,632 | Props total: 15 15
Any word on when this thing comes out on PC officially?
 1 year ago '04        #1275
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Zeeshine said:
Any word on when this thing comes out on PC officially?
When Season 3 launches in March 2016, the PC version will likely launch at the same time.
 1 year ago '05        #1276
thaghost36 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,180 | Props total: 181 181
 One-O-One said:
SHADOW JAGO UPDATE:

-Because his dash is such a big commitment compared to Jago’s, and he cannot perform up-close pressure quite as safely, we’ve increased his walk speed over Jago’s by 15%.

-Slide is unsafe on block, but the Surge version which teleports behind now causes a launcher and is safe, but still negative, on block.

-You can cancel into the B+HK Overhead Kick from any normal attack!

-Shadow Jago’s slowest Endokuken is the same speed as Jago’s fastest Endokuken, and his Medium and Heavy versions are even faster. He can also throw another Endokuken while the 1st is still on the screen, making his zoning very different from Jago’s.

-Shadow Endokuken throws 5 projectiles quickly instead of one larger projectile.

-The Surged version of the Uppercut Special doesn’t deal huge extra damage, but it does set up a juggle!

-The Shadow version of the Divekick special can recapture!

-Standing LK has changed to a knee attack that also works as a fake out for his F+HK Pushkick command normal.

-Crouching HP has changed to stab the sword out farther to cover a different space than his vertical uppercut. We know you wanted more sword.

-Shadow Jago’s throw automatically transitions into the Laser Sword animation, giving him a launcher and juggle opportunity. More sword still.

[pic - click to view]

That’s right, Shadow Jago’s uppercuts unleash his deadly blade for cutting action!

We’ll continue to give you updates about Shadow Jago in the coming weeks as he gets ready to launch, but to leave you with something truly new, let’s talk about his Instinct Mode.

Shadow Jago Instinct: Shadow Symbiosis

-During Instinct, Shadow Jago gets the same +2 on his frame data that Jago gets.

-During Instinct, if Shadow Jago hits his opponent with an Endokuken or Dashes through them, he attaches the Dark Tether!

-When the Dark Tetheris attached, all of Shadow Jago’s Shadow and Surge moves cost him half the usual amount… and he drains the remaining half from his opponent’s meter!

-If Shadow Jago presses HP+HK while the tether is attached, he will strike a quick pose and build 1 full meter for himself instantly… but his opponent gains 1 full meter instantly as well!

-Used in conjunction with his incredible Surge special moves, this Instinct can be extremely deadly.

-If you hit Shadow Jago, the tether will break and he will have to reattach it with another Dash through or Endokuken.

1 year ago '04        #1277
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,172 | Props total: 1629 1629
when is shadow ago dropping?
 1 year ago '08        #1278
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,714 | Props total: 181 181
My favorite KI player: AcidGlow (from Youtube)

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Ven0m; 10-14-2015 at 02:25 PM..
 1 year ago '06        #1279
xFMx ALCHEMiST 258 heat pts258
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 732 732

[video - click to view]

1 year ago '04        #1280
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
Microsoft's version of "Jago" (sic) had "his" backstory released

That was truly awful... Worse than DeviantArt fanfic bad.
What dont you like about it?

It has some added tidbits, but that's generally his story since the KI2 days. They just added the latest events of Season 2 in it.

Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
178 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
116 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 GS “Red Velvet” Official Images
19 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
49 comments
24 hours ago