OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Eminem called little girl who decoded his "Revival" ad.
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ever Seen A Bear Get Hit In The Nuts?
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Bron just put Austin rivers on skates :mjlol:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Thick ass Gina Linda
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #1261
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8911 8911
 xFMx ALCHEMiST said:
KI is gonna be so fu*kin dry until March 16'!!
the wait better be worth it
what r yall hoping for in the 3.0 update?

5 NEW f!ghters at start
More Stage Ultras, Brutalities, Humiliation
Everyone should get an air recapture
Bump to 1080p/60fps & upgraded graphics with DX12
More Costumes, Accessories, Colors
PC Mod Support
Im sure we'll get some kind of graphics bump with DX12 and cloud implementation.

A new User Interface with new life bars and stuff.

It'll be at least 5-6 new characters from the start.

We'll get Ultimates, but not how we expect.

2nd Ultras for everybody.

I have no clue what new game mechanic will be in the game. I'm thinking it will center around Ultimates tho.

I hope MS puts in the extra work for Season 3 because SFV is gonna mash on 'em if they dont.
 2 years ago '06        #1262
gettin_doe 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 1121 1121
 One-O-One said:
Im sure we'll get some kind of graphics bump with DX12 and cloud implementation.

A new User Interface with new life bars and stuff.

It'll be at least 5-6 new characters from the start.

We'll get Ultimates, but not how we expect.

2nd Ultras for everybody.

I have no clue what new game mechanic will be in the game. I'm thinking it will center around Ultimates tho.

I hope MS puts in the extra work for Season 3 because SFV is gonna mash on 'em if they dont.
U work with ig?
 2 years ago '04        #1263
space
space
 gettin_doe said:
U work with ig?
I wish lol.
 2 years ago '06        #1264
gettin_doe 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 1121 1121
 One-O-One said:
I wish lol.
Oh ok i was wondering if u did cause i got a buddy that works for them. His name is brandon aka brando and is that fan art official?
 2 years ago '04        #1265
space
space
 gettin_doe said:
Oh ok i was wondering if u did cause i got a buddy that works for them. His name is brandon aka brando and is that fan art official?
Nah. I wish it was tho. A Hydra/Medusa chick and a bow & arrow character would fit well in KI.
 2 years ago '04        #1266
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
Celldweller doing the music for KI now

[pic - click to view]

Klayton was the MAN... back in high school and every movie trailer in the world used his music but damn every song of his basically sounds the EXACT same at this point. It's all cheesy whiney lovey "I miss her whoo-hoo-oooh-ooooh" rubbish but the EXACT same melody with the exact same riffs and everything.

Mick Gordon poured his damn soul into them tracks. I've never had a videogame soundtrack brought with me to the gym before.

"Herald Of Gargos" >>>>>
I play Season 1 soundtrack in the gym damn near every session. When that S2 soundtrack drops...

Aganos is my fav music right now. Sh*t sounds Godly. I feel like I should be climbing a mountain in a hurricane or some sh*t.

2 years ago '08        #1267
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,852 | Props total: 9523 9523
 One-O-One said:
I play Season 1 soundtrack in the gym damn near every session. When that S2 soundtrack drops...

Aganos is my fav music right now. Sh*t sounds Godly. I feel like I should be climbing a mountain in a hurricane or some sh*t.

where did you download the album from?
 2 years ago '04        #1268
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
where did you download the album from?
i bought it off amazon
 2 years ago '04        #1269
space
space
SHADOW JAGO UPDATE:

-Because his dash is such a big commitment compared to Jago’s, and he cannot perform up-close pressure quite as safely, we’ve increased his walk speed over Jago’s by 15%.

-Slide is unsafe on block, but the Surge version which teleports behind now causes a launcher and is safe, but still negative, on block.

-You can cancel into the B+HK Overhead Kick from any normal attack!

-Shadow Jago’s slowest Endokuken is the same speed as Jago’s fastest Endokuken, and his Medium and Heavy versions are even faster. He can also throw another Endokuken while the 1st is still on the screen, making his zoning very different from Jago’s.

-Shadow Endokuken throws 5 projectiles quickly instead of one larger projectile.

-The Surged version of the Uppercut Special doesn’t deal huge extra damage, but it does set up a juggle!

-The Shadow version of the Divekick special can recapture!

-Standing LK has changed to a knee attack that also works as a fake out for his F+HK Pushkick command normal.

-Crouching HP has changed to stab the sword out farther to cover a different space than his vertical uppercut. We know you wanted more sword.

-Shadow Jago’s throw automatically transitions into the Laser Sword animation, giving him a launcher and juggle opportunity. More sword still.

[pic - click to view]

That’s right, Shadow Jago’s uppercuts unleash his deadly blade for cutting action!

We’ll continue to give you updates about Shadow Jago in the coming weeks as he gets ready to launch, but to leave you with something truly new, let’s talk about his Instinct Mode.

Shadow Jago Instinct: Shadow Symbiosis

-During Instinct, Shadow Jago gets the same +2 on his frame data that Jago gets.

-During Instinct, if Shadow Jago hits his opponent with an Endokuken or Dashes through them, he attaches the Dark Tether!

-When the Dark Tetheris attached, all of Shadow Jago’s Shadow and Surge moves cost him half the usual amount… and he drains the remaining half from his opponent’s meter!

-If Shadow Jago presses HP+HK while the tether is attached, he will strike a quick pose and build 1 full meter for himself instantly… but his opponent gains 1 full meter instantly as well!

-Used in conjunction with his incredible Surge special moves, this Instinct can be extremely deadly.

-If you hit Shadow Jago, the tether will break and he will have to reattach it with another Dash through or Endokuken.
 10-02-2015, 03:46 PM         #1270
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any word on when this thing comes out on PC officially?
 2 years ago '04        #1271
space
space
 Zeeshine said:
Any word on when this thing comes out on PC officially?
When Season 3 launches in March 2016, the PC version will likely launch at the same time.
 2 years ago '05        #1272
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 339 339
 One-O-One said:
SHADOW JAGO UPDATE:

-Because his dash is such a big commitment compared to Jago’s, and he cannot perform up-close pressure quite as safely, we’ve increased his walk speed over Jago’s by 15%.

-Slide is unsafe on block, but the Surge version which teleports behind now causes a launcher and is safe, but still negative, on block.

-You can cancel into the B+HK Overhead Kick from any normal attack!

-Shadow Jago’s slowest Endokuken is the same speed as Jago’s fastest Endokuken, and his Medium and Heavy versions are even faster. He can also throw another Endokuken while the 1st is still on the screen, making his zoning very different from Jago’s.

-Shadow Endokuken throws 5 projectiles quickly instead of one larger projectile.

-The Surged version of the Uppercut Special doesn’t deal huge extra damage, but it does set up a juggle!

-The Shadow version of the Divekick special can recapture!

-Standing LK has changed to a knee attack that also works as a fake out for his F+HK Pushkick command normal.

-Crouching HP has changed to stab the sword out farther to cover a different space than his vertical uppercut. We know you wanted more sword.

-Shadow Jago’s throw automatically transitions into the Laser Sword animation, giving him a launcher and juggle opportunity. More sword still.

[pic - click to view]

That’s right, Shadow Jago’s uppercuts unleash his deadly blade for cutting action!

We’ll continue to give you updates about Shadow Jago in the coming weeks as he gets ready to launch, but to leave you with something truly new, let’s talk about his Instinct Mode.

Shadow Jago Instinct: Shadow Symbiosis

-During Instinct, Shadow Jago gets the same +2 on his frame data that Jago gets.

-During Instinct, if Shadow Jago hits his opponent with an Endokuken or Dashes through them, he attaches the Dark Tether!

-When the Dark Tetheris attached, all of Shadow Jago’s Shadow and Surge moves cost him half the usual amount… and he drains the remaining half from his opponent’s meter!

-If Shadow Jago presses HP+HK while the tether is attached, he will strike a quick pose and build 1 full meter for himself instantly… but his opponent gains 1 full meter instantly as well!

-Used in conjunction with his incredible Surge special moves, this Instinct can be extremely deadly.

-If you hit Shadow Jago, the tether will break and he will have to reattach it with another Dash through or Endokuken.

2 years ago '04        #1273
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,862 | Props total: 2499 2499
when is shadow ago dropping?
 2 years ago '08        #1274
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,945 | Props total: 969 969
My favorite KI player: AcidGlow (from Youtube)

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Ven0m; 10-14-2015 at 02:25 PM..
 2 years ago '06        #1275
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,123 | Props total: 1330 1330

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #1276
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
Microsoft's version of "Jago" (sic) had "his" backstory released

That was truly awful... Worse than DeviantArt fanfic bad.
What dont you like about it?

It has some added tidbits, but that's generally his story since the KI2 days. They just added the latest events of Season 2 in it.

2 years ago '04        #1277
space
space
The Lycanthrope’s Tale

[pic - click to view]

Born into a venerable and aristocratic German family, Baron Konrad von Sabrewulf was a well-educated but idle man, prone to addiction and vice. After inheriting the family’s castle from his ailing parents, he discovered a secret chamber and laboratory holding the relics of the Night Guard: an ancient order dedicated to the hunting of nefarious monsters. The Sabrewulf clan, Konrad gleaned from family lore, was responsible for wiping out the werewolves across most of Europe.

Drunkenly fumbling through the hidden archives one day, he accidentally cut himself on one of the family’s many trophies: A mounted claw of a giant wolf. Unknown to Konrad at the time, the paw was from a werewolf, its power to pass on the curse still dormant within the severed limb.

On the next full moon, Konrad transformed into a deranged werewolf, becoming one of the very beasts that his family hunted for generations. Still addicted to various drugs, but now with the power and rage of a feral beast inside him, Sabre destroyed most of his own castle, driving his servants away and isolating himself within the half-ruined estate.

On returning to human form, Konrad discovered that any hope of a cure had been obliterated by his own fits of rage and destruction. Desperately, he pieced together the remnants of his family’s work and began experimenting on himself, trying to break the curse and return him to normalcy. This drove him further and further into heavy opiate use, fits of rage, and madness. He became more wolf than man.

As the rumors of a dark creature spread beyond the isolated villages near his estate, Ultratech took notice. Lured from his home with the promise of a scientific cure, Ultratech experimented on and attempted to weaponize Sabrewulf, replacing his arms with cybernetics and extending his transformations until the cycle was reversed; the man barely materialized, the beast ran wild.

Breaking free of Ultratech’s control after being thrown into an early k!ller Instinct tournament, Sabrewulf returned to his castle, ripped the cybernetics from his body, and regenerated through the use of potions and arcane sciences gleaned from decades of study, and the remaining relics his family held in such high regard.

For a time he gained control of his lycanthropy, but the lure of the wolf haunted him and drew him back again like an addiction. The monster still remained and his ability to revert to human form was short-lived. Sabrewulf knows that unless he can find a more permanent solution, his agony will continue, and he will be cut off from the world and any hope of being a man again.

Having spent much time at the mercy of his wild side, Sabrewulf has learned that being a predator is often as much about patience as it is power. He is learning new ways to pounce on and surprise his many enemies.
 2 years ago '04        #1278
space
space
The Ice Man Cometh / Glacius Story

[pic - click to view]

The alien being called Glacius hails from a distant planetary system where he serves as a galactic marshal, hunting down lifeforms that have violated any of the “88 Decrees” of the Alliance of Worlds.* Powerful telepathic beings, Glacius’s race has the ability to bend simple molecular structure to their will, encasing their relatively defenseless bodies in all manner of protective shells. This gives their species an ability to adapt to environments easily and turn local resources from any planet into native forms of defense and attack, allowing them to move from planet to planet, and thus always with a means of besting their quarry.

A faint distress signal reaches the marshal’s relay network, sent from the fringes of known space. The location is pinpointed on a developing world, the only data available on it found in the deep archives. A notorious criminal from decades earlier had fled into deep space, pursued by the marshals until a final battle took place near the planet. The criminal’s ship was heavily damaged in the battle, lost control, and burned up in the atmosphere. The case was considered closed and the criminal filed as deceased.

Responding to the odd, ancient transmission, Glacius’ ship is attacked by weapons technologies this race should not possess – ones that only an elevated species would have access to. Unprepared from such an a.ssault, his ship is heavily damaged and it crashes in Antarctica. The impact from the crash destroys Glacius’ native shell, so he quickly adopts the arctic ice to his body, forming a new shell. Then he sets out to find the origin of the weapons used on him, and those responsible for the fake signal as well as the attack on his ship. His transition to a new shell takes some time, however, and during this metamorphosis he discovers that components of his ship have been removed, including the highly confidential dimensional fold power core, which allows his ship to move great distances through space. As a security measure, it should have detonated on removal from his ship, but it did not self-destruct.

As he sets out from the crash site and observes the creatures on Earth, he realizes their technology is corrupted – they have been exposed to ideas and technologies they should not yet have, a serious violation of several of the “88 Decrees”.

Glacius is lured into the k!ller Instinct tournament through carefully orchestrated clues to his core’s location. He plays along with the leads, knowing he is being set up for some unknown purpose, but confident in his ability to defeat anything this planet can throw at him. He a.ssumes that he will eventually confront the one responsible for his crash and the origin of the alien tech that has uplifted this world.

Finally confronting Sadira, Glacius defeats the one whom he suspects holds the answers, only to realize she too was playing a part in a greater manipulation. He watches as she uses samples of his genetic code taken during the battle to bypass the safeties on the fold core and open a wormhole to… elsewhere.

The portal opens only briefly before it collapses, but Glacius recognizes the importance of this act. Someone on this planet now has control over a fold core, meaning they can bend space to their will. This is a serious violation of the “88 Decrees,” and to leave now would be a criminal act on his part. His path set before him, he vows to search further and discover the holder of the core before they can abuse its powers.

*Season 3 tease*
During his trainings, Glacius studied the dangers of folding space and the powers it could unleash in the wrong hands. Misuse of this power could open doorways to places best left sealed and cross not only simple distance, but dimensions, some of which contain things that have been “removed” for the greater good due to their corruptive natures. Fearing the corruption that comes from contact with these beings, Glacius focuses on improving his Hail technique to keep these new horrors at bay.
 2 years ago '04        #1279
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,862 | Props total: 2499 2499
I don't even want to play this sh*t no more after street f!ghter v. Fml.
 2 years ago '04        #1280
space
space
 SpyDa said:
I don't even want to play this sh*t no more after street f!ghter v. Fml.
Yea KI is pretty much over once SFV drops in February . I'll play Season 3, but nowhere near the dedication i will have for SFV.
Home      

most viewed right now
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
163 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
72 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
450 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Official Justice League Thread.
350 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
441 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Google Fiber 1000 now $55/month in its newest city
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy