OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '08        #1121
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4535 4535
I got my arcade stick back that's modded. Haven't played this sh*t in a while. Who wants to beat my a.ss as I get use to this stick? I'm done for tonight for a little before I head out.
 2 years ago '11        #1123
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$2,842 | Props total: 2 2
 Kewop Decam said:
I got my arcade stick back that's modded. Haven't played this sh*t in a while. Who wants to beat my a.ss as I get use to this stick? I'm done for tonight for a little before I head out.
sure add me: BlackSamurai02. I got an x-box one hori stick as a gift; k!ller Instinct is a breeze with a stick compared to that controller, though I still suck at the game. On a side note, I think Guilty Gear and Dead or alive or more difficult with sticks.
 2 years ago '08        #1124
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4535 4535
 One-O-One said:

[pic - click to view]

the fu*k is that?
 2 years ago '08        #1125
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4535 4535
 Black Samurai said:
sure add me: BlackSamurai02. I got an x-box one hori stick as a gift; k!ller Instinct is a breeze with a stick compared to that controller, though I still suck at the game. On a side note, I think Guilty Gear and Dead or alive or more difficult with sticks.
yea, I was messing around and KI is forgiving as sh*t on the stick. I had the Hori for the PS4 and returned it because I just felt like it wasn't that good of a stick. I couldn't do moves when I wanted with that sh*t in Guilty Gear, but with the modded TE stick the moves pretty much come out 90% of the time. On the hori I was having a sh*t ton of problems doing dragon punches.


I'll add you when I get home. My GT is Stole Yo Bike
 02-20-2015, 04:33 PM         #1126
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:

[pic - click to view]

 Kewop Decam said:
the fu*k is that?

[pic - click to view]



her b00ty jiggle a little
 02-20-2015, 04:42 PM         #1127
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that spinal's crazy ex girl friend?
She is on his stage
is that why he is always laughing and running away?
 2 years ago '08        #1128
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4535 4535
Just watched the trailer so I'm not confused anymore. I have no idea what's going on with this game anymore...
 2 years ago '04        #1129
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$21,889 | Props total: 1472 1472
SMH can we just get some real n*ggas mane?

The music on this game is dope tho
 2 years ago '06        #1130
gettin_doe 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 547 547
I have to wait till they release him to really tell if i can fu*k with him until then ghost girl looking good so far.
 2 years ago '04        #1131
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,012 | Props total: 4505 4505
 Fedor Christ said:
that was cool and all but

what do these 2 jokers and their little quarrel have to do with anything? and now some random ghost chick is here for the party too.

i thought this was Killer Instinct. it was like they were all just chucked in the game to take up roster space. i know it's said that Kan-Ra was imprisoned by Maya's people but

i'm sorry but i'm not impressed. the only thing good about this, as usual, is Mick Gordon's awesome jams.

let's recap: we've got an an undead manifestation of Gargos' evil farts or whatever, Spinal's long lost nephew in an undead Babylonian sorcerer mummy guy, a war golem, and next up on deck is some casper the f!ghting c*nt.

that's FOUR "undead"/zombie archetypes in a row.
I wouldn't say 4 undead archetypes in a row. Only Ghost Girl & Kan-Ra fall under that category. Aganos is just an animated ancient statue/machine that was given free-thought. And Omen is a demon.

Im willing to see the storyline through. I wouldn't say all of the new characters are chucked in the game without thought either. They fall in line with what k!ller Instinct is about when you think about it.

Kan-Ra = Mummy
Aganos = Lord of the Rings/Greek Mythology
Ghost Girl = Japanese Horror Ghost

All thats missing is a Vampire. Maybe throw in a Samurai, a Old man sage, a Wrestler, a Knight, Bruce Lee character, or some random humanoid animal. lol
 2 years ago '08        #1132
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4535 4535
 One-O-One said:
I wouldn't say 4 undead archetypes in a row. Only Ghost Girl & Kan-Ra fall under that category. Aganos is just an animated ancient statue/machine that was given free-thought. And Omen is a demon.

Im willing to see the storyline through. I wouldn't say all of the new characters are chucked in the game without thought either. They fall in line with what k!ller Instinct is about when you think about it.

Kan-Ra = Mummy
Aganos = Lord of the Rings/Greek Mythology
Ghost Girl = Japanese Horror Ghost

All thats missing is a Vampire. Maybe throw in a Samurai, a Old man sage, a Wrestler, a Knight, Bruce Lee character, or some random humanoid animal. lol
what the hell is KI's story? Linke in a nutshell... the hell is going on and how is someone like Orchid suppose to f!ght a rock monster?
 2 years ago '04        #1133
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 255 255
People just love to complain.
 2 years ago '04        #1134
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,012 | Props total: 4505 4505
 Kewop Decam said:
what the hell is KI's story? Linke in a nutshell... the hell is going on and how is someone like Orchid suppose to f!ght a rock monster?
Here's the wiki to generally explains what's going on in the new KI.


But generally, ARIA is the new head of a reborn UltraTech and wants to "prepare the way", which could mean some form of armageddon. Before UltraTech can do this, ARIA wants to k!ll all the surviving members of the first KI that may get in her way, and retrieve special items that will bring "the way". Sadira and her crew of a.ssassins are hired by UltraTech to k!ll Jago & Orchid and steal Glacius' space tech. Fulgores, Riptors, and likely Cinder, are meant to defend UltraTech & create world-changing events to bring "the way"..whatever that is.

How can Orchid f!ght a rock monster?...

Well how can Xiaoyo f!ght a Kung fu grizzly bear?

How can Sakura f!ght after a Zangief 360 piledriver?

It's a videogame.
 2 years ago '04        #1135
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 One-O-One said:
Here's the wiki to generally explains what's going on in the new KI.


But generally, ARIA is the new head of a reborn UltraTech and wants to "prepare the way", which could mean some form of armageddon. Before UltraTech can do this, ARIA wants to k!ll all the surviving members of the first KI that may get in her way, and retrieve special items that will bring "the way". Sadira and her crew of a.ssassins are hired by UltraTech to k!ll Jago & Orchid and steal Glacius' space tech. Fulgores, Riptors, and likely Cinder, are meant to defend UltraTech & create world-changing events to bring "the way"..whatever that is.

How can Orchid f!ght a rock monster?...

Well how can Xiaoyo f!ght a Kung fu grizzly bear?

How can Sakura f!ght after a Zangief 360 piledriver?

It's a videogame.

This sh*t is trash.

The K.I. team know this sh*t going down hill. Trying their best to appeal to a bigger crowd before MKX. I bet cinder drop the same month around mkx release date.
 2 years ago '04        #1136
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,012 | Props total: 4505 4505
 SpyDa said:
This sh*t is trash.

The K.I. team know this sh*t going down hill. Trying their best to appeal to a bigger crowd before MKX. I bet cinder drop the same month around mkx release date.
Cinder drops the same month as MKX. Is that bad? I don't understand. I got an X1, I can play both.

U playing KI until the seasons over, stop hatin.
 2 years ago '04        #1137
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 One-O-One said:
Cinder drops the same month as MKX. Is that bad? I don't understand. I got an X1, I can play both.

U playing KI until the seasons over, stop hatin.

I havent been on it in a few weeks. Im just trolling Tough. What I do hate is them not picking a theme. One minute you think its going dark with kan ra and this ghost chick but you have a juggernaut rock giving flowers. Its all over the place.
 2 years ago '04        #1138
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,012 | Props total: 4505 4505
 SpyDa said:
I havent been on it in a few weeks. Im just trolling Tough. What I do hate is them not picking a theme. One minute you think its going dark with kan ra and this ghost chick but you have a juggernaut rock giving flowers. Its all over the place.
But KI is known to do light hearted sh*t every once in a while.

You forget that Riptor was farting, everybody was making Looney Toon faces at the sight off Orchids t*tties. A Rock Golem making a flower is lightweight.

I believe that's the problem with bringing back all these old games from our childhood. We only remember & romantize what we like about them, not the other sh*t.
 2 years ago '06        #1139
gettin_doe 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 547 547
 TheProtege9020 said:
People just love to complain.
Man tell me about it bro....and the game isnt even complete and they still complain
 2 years ago '04        #1140
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
 One-O-One said:
But KI is known to do light hearted sh*t every once in a while.

You forget that Riptor was farting, everybody was making Looney Toon faces at the sight off Orchids t*tties. A Rock Golem making a flower is lightweight.

I believe that's the problem with bringing back all these old games from our childhood. We only remember & romantize what we like about them, not the other sh*t.
nah bro. A rock planting flowers would never make the original. Kan ra with the taunt symbol i can see that in the original. Omen, a rock and the grudge. down Hill bro no matter how you spin this

 gettin_doe;3379d023 said:
Man tell me about it bro....and the game isnt even complete and they still complain
I got the right to complain. I play more than everybody in here combined.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
179 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
73 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside SMACK/URL Presents - Ill Will vs Charlie Clips [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
82 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy