OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!
|2 years ago||'08 #1082|
$13,661 | 4484
everything about him like spits in the face of what k!ller instinct is. I mean, all the season 2 characters except Riptor spit in the face of what k!ller Instinct is.
whatever, I'll be playing anyway when my modded stick gets back
|2 years ago||'08 #1084|
$13,661 | 4484
never said they were boring, just different in play style. KI was street f!ghter like with a combo system. IG added these Guilty Gear/Blazblu feeling characters and it's just messing with the flow matches. What was once a slower paced f!ghter with a lot of thinking and spacing has turning in to a frantic who can impose their will on the other player first.
|2 years ago||'04 #1085|
$12,188 | 1636
K.I. was ok when you had just sadira in the sky doing her thing. But then they changed the game completely just for combo. Then they bring Kan Ra and change it completely again. Then you have raptor thats changing everything and this tall over size n*gga. I can only imagine the changes coming with him covering the whole screen.
We thought raptor was Big AF... we aint seen nothing yet. :kglol:
|2 years ago||'08 #1086|
$13,661 | 4484
|2 years ago||'04 #1087|
$21,887 | 1470
|2 years ago||'04 #1088|
$12,188 | 1636
OMEN (2.3 UPDATE) PATCH NOTES
• White health healing rates will increase over time if you aren’t hit, letting you heal large amounts of white health faster if you play safely.
• If throws and projectiles/attacks hit on the same frame previously, the throw would take priority. Now, the projectile/attack will take priority. This should eliminate a number of inescapable setups on wakeup across most characters.
• Previously, when a combo ended with the opponent standing after a KO, there was 1 frame in which that character could still be hit and a new combo would start. This has been fixed, removing “deadbody” infinites from the game.
• Characters can now tech out during Blowout reactions if their opponent attempts a Counter Breaker.
• The window for performing an Auto Double after a jump in attack is now checked dynamically, so it should no longer be possible to perform a blocked Auto Double after a jump in. If it isn’t going to combo, you’ll get the neutral version of the button you pressed instead.
• Fixed a bug that caused character’s gravity values to get stuck when getting hit out of the start of their Counter Breaker attempt by an opponent’s projectile.
• You are no longer allowed to use Ultra Enders during a Grab animation, as this was breaking the attacker out of the animation while the reacting player just got slammed around.
• Fixed a bug that allowed players to perform unbreakable combos by canceling into shadow enders during an attack's hitstop. This may make some of your cancels hit a frame or two later than you are used to but was necessary to avoid unbreakable combos.
• Fixed a bug where non-comboed sequential wall splats resulted in a blowout.
• Fixed a bug where characters could not perform an Ultra following an Opener that started a combo.
• Fixed a bug where starting a combo with projectiles lead to not being able to perform an Ultra.
• If Jago completes one revolution of his Around the World auto double series, he generates a little bit of instinct meter for himself.
• Fixed a bug where Shadow Eclipse was breakable as an ender following a manual.
• Fixed a bug preventing Shadow Hail projectiles from destroying themselves properly if Glacius used a Counter Breaker.
• Victims of Glacius’ throws are no longer vulnerable to attacks until after Glacius plays his throw damage event. This prevents a game crash that occurred if a projectile hit before Glacius did.
• Lowered vulnerable boxes on a number of moves to fix Thunder being able to jump out of Riptor’s Flame Carpet, or avoid its combos.
• Fixed a missing kara cancel window for Shadow Call of Earth.
• Fixed a bug where Thunder's enders were higher priority than shadow moves when canceling a manual attack.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Sadira from doing Linkers after Manuals if the combo was opened with an Instinct Web
• Fixed a bug that was preventing Sadira from attempting a counter breaker during the super freeze startup of Shadow Linker Blade Demon.
• Blade Demon moves had a bugged amount of hit-shake on block in some situations, causing some characters to vibrate out of control.
• Fixed a bug preventing players from inputting their next move as early as other characters during a heavy punch auto double.
• Lowered vulnerable boxes on a number of moves to fix Orchid being able to avoid Riptor’s Flame Carpet.
• Orchid now has collision when falling from her airthrow to make follow ups more consistent.
• Orchid can no longer summon Firecat when falling down from an air counter breaker, preventing a few safe counter breaker setups.
• Fixed a bug that was preventing Orchid from attempting a counter breaker during the super freeze startup of Shadow Linker Fire Cat.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Spinal from doing Linkers after Manuals if the combo was opened with a Heavy Searing Skull
• Devastation Beam deals additional Potential Damage on hit. It also deals this Potential Damage on block! Devastating!
• During Instinct Mode, Fulgore can press HP+HK to perform a Reactor Charge, gaining 1 pip.
• Fixed a bug that let TJ get medium manuals off of a light Spin Fist Linker.
• Fixed a bug that caused enders to be blockable after Light Punch manuals.
• Fixed a bug that was preventing TJ from attempting a counter breaker during the super freeze startup of Shadow Linker Flying Knee.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Heavy Auto Doubles from comboing in some situations off of Tremor and Flying Knee linkers.
• Made it possible to combo into Level 4 Powerline Ender and Level 3 Tremor Ender from a crouching light kick manual.
• Lowered vulnerable boxes on a number of moves to fix Maya being able to avoid Riptor’s Flame Carpet.
• Fixed a bug causing Maya to play the wrong animation when being thrown forward by another Maya.
• Fixed a bug where Kan-Ra's level 2, 3, and 4 Scarab Swarm enders would not face the opponent if Kan-Ra changed sides mid combo. This frequently happened following a Shadow Dervish.
• Run Back HP is no longer counted as airborne until frame 3. This used to allow her to guarantee that, at worst on wakeup, she would take an air hit, meaning only a character with a big forward moving recapture could punish her.
• Increased block pushback on Riptor's crouching flame breath and instinct crouching frame breath to prevent a block infinite.
• Fixed a bug that allowed Riptor's heavy shoulder charge and level 2 run to absorb multiple hits with superarmor.
• Fixed a bug where Riptor's Shadow Shoulder Charge was not punishable by shadow counters.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the ground bounce from Jumping Heavy Kick from working on a crouching opponent.
• Ultra Ender is now unblockable to fix a rare case where it could be blocked.
• Adjusted the cancel window on Standing Close HP to be closer to the active frames so it feels more natural.
• Fixed a bug where Riptor could cancel her Shadow Talon Rake Linker into other linkers, which is forbidden by the combo system.
• Fixed a bug preventing Riptor's Level 3 Tail Flip Ender from leaving the ground.
• Fixed a bug where Riptor's Level 4 Tail Flip Ender could whiff the first hit.
• Adjusted proximity boxes on Riptor's predator stance moves to follow the rules for other attacks.
• Fixed a bug that caused the ground version of Tail Flip to not ever have attack boxes while cursed by Kan-Ra.
• Fixed a bug that caused players to blow out during Riptor’s stage ultra.
• Fixed a bug that forced players to break Tail Flip attacks with the wrong strengths.
Fixed a bug where users did not receive the Story Mode XP bonus when migrating from 2.1 to 2.2 with completed story data
Fixed a bug where Stylish Achievements were not unlocking under certain circumstances
Fixed a bug where Riptor's Stylish Achievement description was inconsistent with the rest of the cast
Fixed a bug where the CPU did not perform Dash Cancel moves
Fixed a bug where Cinematics did not show up in French and German languages
Fixed a bug where accessing Trials and f!ght Challenges could result in a soft lock
Fixed a bug where text was cut off on Shadow Jago's Player Card
Fixed a bug where the giant tarantula would cycle through its animations twice when Maya performs an Ultra
Fixed a bug where Maya did not play her audio when activating Instinct
Fixed a bug where Maya did not play her unique wakeup animation
Fixed a bug where Spinal would lose audio when f!ghting Kan-Ra on Forbidden Archive
Fixed a Last Breath bug where TJ Combo and Kan-Ra would regain an entire lifebar during a match ending trade
Fixed a Last Breath bug where TJ Combo would wake up with no health during a trade situation
Retro Maya accessories
Premium Kan-Ra Accessories
COMMUNITY ASK: Right Analog Stick can now be Disabled!
Message of the Day added to Landing Page and Main Menu
Character-Specific Combat Traits have been added to the Command List
Riptor Trailer and f!ght Reel added to f!ghter Details
Various fixes and tweaks made to the Command List for the entire cast
Merged Store and Collection into one menu
Added the ability to enable/disable the Right Analog stick in Controller Configuration
Added Quick Menu switching support using LB and RB
Cinematics are now located in Extras
The ordering of Leaderboard subcategories are more consistent when within the same subcategory
Performance improvements to Profile Card
General f!ght Challenges icon has been changed to display the KI Logo
KI Logo appears in Character Select if Shadow Jago is not installed
Silhouettes for Season 2 characters added to Character Select screen