OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 89
Gucci really winning right now
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Beanie Sigel G-Checks Charlamagne Tha God On AIR!!
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
If it's fake, I don't think I care this time....
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - 5 teens who threw a rock off overpass charged with 2nd-degree..
73 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #1021
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 MainEv3nt said:
wait till u face fulgore lol, he fu*ked my world up, i was breezing through the people in story (this when i had orchid) got to fulgore and he went ballistic.
Maya pissed me off and I cut that sh*t off.She is a blocking lil bi*ch and cheap a.ss hell.

I wouldve breezed thru the story with jago.I trained for an hr with him
 3 years ago '04        #1022
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2428 2428
 TheProtege9020 said:
I can help you train.
n*gga you trash!!!!
 3 years ago '04        #1023
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 28 28
is there gonna be a season 3? or is this done at season 2.
 3 years ago '04        #1024
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 793 793
 SpyDa said:
n*gga you trash!!!!

 3 years ago '04        #1025
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
Yo fu*k this game and anyone that loves it.

I swear to god sadira is the most over powered cheatingness piece of sh*t ever.

SMH

That fu*king web sh*t is unreal.Finally beat the bi*ch after 8 tries

fu*ked riptor up with the 29 hit 48% damage and then ultra


Last edited by ddash; 01-11-2015 at 04:52 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #1026
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2428 2428
 ddash said:
Yo fu*k this game and anyone that loves it.

I swear to god sadira is the most over powered cheatingness piece of sh*t ever.

SMH

That fu*king web sh*t is unreal.Finally beat the bi*ch after 8 tries

fu*ked riptor up with the 29 hit 48% damage and then ultra
Guess you wont be playing me. Ill probably have you on suicide watch with spinal. 29 hits for me = 70% combo.
17 and 18 hit takes 48%
 3 years ago '04        #1027
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 SpyDa said:
Guess you wont be playing me. Ill probably have you on suicide watch with spinal. 29 hits for me = 70% combo.
17 and 18 hit takes 48%
Aye n*gga.Go to sleep.

Im learning saber cause he the only playable character but I dont like him.I couldnt beat spinal.
 3 years ago '04        #1028
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2428 2428
 ddash said:
Aye n*gga.Go to sleep.

Im learning saber cause he the only playable character but I dont like him.I couldnt beat spinal.

I wish I could im at work
 3 years ago '04        #1029
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 SpyDa said:
I wish I could im at work


Aye yall hiring?

If you had to pic 2 characters to buy which would they be?

I loved jago in the practice and seem to like the f!ghters that are quick and similar.I would prolly like fulgore as well idk.
 3 years ago '04        #1030
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2428 2428
 ddash said:


Aye yall hiring?

If you had to pic 2 characters to buy which would they be?

I loved jago in the practice and seem to like the f!ghters that are quick and similar.I would prolly like fulgore as well idk.
Depends on your f!ghting style.

Do you want quick and aggressive, patient and zoning? juggle and air combat?
 3 years ago '06        #1031
gettin_doe 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,839 | Props total: 1086 1086
xXR1cohetXx add me
 3 years ago '04        #1032
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 SpyDa said:
Depends on your f!ghting style.

Do you want quick and aggressive, patient and zoning? juggle and air combat?
Im very aggressive dont really block and like to jump in and apply alot of pressure.Need some power


Last edited by ddash; 01-11-2015 at 07:58 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #1033
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 gettin_doe said:
xXR1cohetXx add me
When you get a one fam?
 3 years ago '08        #1034
Kewop Decam 78 heat pts78
space
space
space
$15,692 | Props total: 9203 9203
 ddash said:
Im very aggressive dont really block and like to jump in and apply alot of pressure.Need some power
Sounds like you need to be using sabrewulf then and Jago. Once you get a dude on the ground you just need a good wake up mix up game. Sabrewulf is better at that then jago.

Orchids would also be a good fit because she is fast, lays pressure, and has some of the great damage output. She's not the best at anything though.
 3 years ago '04        #1035
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 Kewop Decam said:
Sounds like you need to be using sabrewulf then and Jago. Once you get a dude on the ground you just need a good wake up mix up game. Sabrewulf is better at that then jago.

Orchids would also be a good fit because she is fast, lays pressure, and has some of the great damage output. She's not the best at anything though.
Bruh I seen you on boxden for a long time.What is a kewop decam?

Thanks for the info.I mean i only played a total of 60 mins so far including practice.I have big troubles with maya and sadira.I whooped riptor,tj and jago a.ss everytime.

I feel like they overpowered the women on here.Sadira takes up so much damage its crazy.
 3 years ago '04        #1036
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2428 2428
 ddash said:
Im very aggressive dont really block and like to jump in and apply alot of pressure.Need some power
Riptor, sabrewulf, chief thunder, combo
 3 years ago '04        #1037
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2428 2428
 ddash said:
Bruh I seen you on boxden for a long time.What is a kewop decam?

Thanks for the info.I mean i only played a total of 60 mins so far including practice.I have big troubles with maya and sadira.I whooped riptor,tj and jago a.ss everytime.

I feel like they overpowered the women on here.Sadira takes up so much damage its crazy.
Once you learn match ups and the basics. Its more of a rock paper scissors game. Like a good fulgore, spinal or kan ra will stomp a sadira.
 3 years ago '04        #1038
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 SpyDa said:
Once you learn match ups and the basics. Its more of a rock paper scissors game. Like a good fulgore, spinal or kan ra will stomp a sadira.
Yea I feel you.
I could def see tj or chief being good for me.My problems is I want to just learn on the job instead of practice and get good.I drop a ton of combos and get lucky alot.

How long you think the free f!ghter will be saber and how long he been free?

I know jago was first.
 3 years ago '04        #1039
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,776 | Props total: 2428 2428
 ddash said:
Yea I feel you.
I could def see tj or chief being good for me.My problems is I want to just learn on the job instead of practice and get good.I drop a ton of combos and get lucky alot.

How long you think the free f!ghter will be saber and how long he been free?

I know jago was first.
They usually swap up every update. You'll get lucky with ranks 1 to 7 or 8 . After that you have people who do manual combos who will be competition. When you get into the 20s you'll get surpremed. 30s like me or a 40 will perfect you.
 3 years ago '04        #1040
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,883 | Props total: 3318 3318
 SpyDa said:
They usually swap up every update. You'll get lucky with ranks 1 to 7 or 8 . After that you have people who do manual combos who will be competition. When you get into the 20s you'll get surpremed. 30s like me or a 40 will perfect you.
Bruh I swear imma break this controller.This n*gga kan ra is doing 20 hits every damn time.Then I swear I get going and then he go off.Dont get me started on that tornado

I think rthis is my 5th f!ght on story so its gets harder.I usually run thru him

This game cheats just like nfl blitz.

Im cool with losing but not by the bs they do on this game.

Man whats the damn difficulty set on?

Yo 12 fu*king tries but I won.Find a new thing I like to do with the strong punch


Last edited by ddash; 01-11-2015 at 11:44 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside These days these new girls be makin me nervous
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Imagine tearing this up from the back!!! Anybody have a name?
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Burger King just released one of the best anti-bullying PSAs I've ever ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Karmabirdfly Tatted Up
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Bebe Blanco
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
372 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside The Official Best Costume of the year thread
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Indian but shes not from Cleveland
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy