OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 160
Image(s) inside Joc out here getting saved by Nicki when Game starts clowning
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
NBA Video: LaFather & Lonzo on UNDISPUTED going at Skip
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
The Game "My Dream Is To Catch 40 Glocc and Meek At The Same Time"
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Complex saying this gonna be a hit
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 years ago '04        #1001
TheProtege9020 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$5,240 | Props total: 389 389
Damn Omen is going to be a problem.
 2 years ago '06        #1002
gettin_doe 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 723 723
Yea i can't wait till they are done with omen he is gonna be a problem
 2 years ago '04        #1003
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,188 | Props total: 1933 1933
Watching now.

Bruh this n*gga looks terrible and so cheesy.

n*gga out here looking like a scooby doo villian

SMH

Yo this n*gga got some moves tho.

Yo son is sick bruhs


Last edited by ddash; 01-09-2015 at 03:25 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #1004
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 6408 6408
 ddash said:
Watching now.

Bruh this n*gga looks terrible and so cheesy.

n*gga out here looking like a scooby doo villian

SMH

Yo this n*gga got some moves tho.

Yo son is sick bruhs

The morherf*cker looks like pure sht.

I appreciate the bonus character but they can keep that bullsht.




Omen is the equivalent to that random crusty dry onion ring you might find in your french fries.
 2 years ago '04        #1005
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,188 | Props total: 1933 1933
 One-O-One said:
The motherf*cker looks like pure sht.

I appreciate the bonus character but they can keep that bullsht.




Omen is the equivalent to that random crusty dry onion ring you might find in your french fries.


I dont know whats more funny,the way he looks or the fact that I follow this game and thread so much but dont have the game ahjshaasbhjashhjajahjdjkbhnjdadjhdhhdahahahja
 2 years ago '04        #1006
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 6408 6408
 ddash said:


I dont know whats more funny,the way he looks or the fact that I follow this game and thread so much but dont have the game ahjshaasbhjashhjajahjdjkbhnjdadjhdhhdahahahja
I really dont know what these niccas be thinking with these character designs, bruh.

wtf. i don't even wanna post footage of this Omen horsesh*t.

I wouldve took a copy/paste Jago with a new head on his body over this.
 2 years ago '04        #1007
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1821 1821
I miss footage. Any video u can peep now?
 2 years ago '04        #1008
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,188 | Props total: 1933 1933
 One-O-One said:
I really dont know what these niccas be thinking with these character designs, bruh.

wtf. i don't even wanna post footage of this Omen horsesh*t.

I wouldve took a copy/paste Jago with a new head on his body over this.


Yea it is that bad but dude got some moves
 2 years ago '04        #1009
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,188 | Props total: 1933 1933
 SpyDa said:
I miss footage. Any video u can peep now?
 2 years ago '08        #1010
Kewop Decam 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
$14,447 | Props total: 6217 6217
 SpyDa said:
I miss footage. Any video u can peep now?
Dude it's dumb... Don't even bother.
 2 years ago '06        #1011
xFMx ALCHEMiST 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 946 946
Omen Livestream Reveal (1 of 2) - Gameplay Breakd…:

[video - click to view]


Holy fu*k he is dope. Art wise.. Meh, but his move set is sick as fu*k! That despair triple shadow grab
 2 years ago '04        #1012
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1821 1821
I told yall this sh*t getting worse by the character. Look like street f!ghter with the shadow bar, an OD'd shang tsung with the projectiles, with the sabrewulf uppercut. With the character looking like karnage from marvel
 2 years ago '04        #1013
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1821 1821
That akuma grab good god!! This n*gga cheesy
Thank god I play with spinal gonna drain the fu*k out of him. Easy victory. If he had a teleport id be done with the game. Zoning is good but he will get owned by teleport characters spinal or fulgore
 2 years ago '08        #1014
Kewop Decam 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
$14,447 | Props total: 6217 6217
It's a bonus character so I guess it's not that bad, but the character looks extremely lame.
 2 years ago '04        #1015
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 20 20
is spending 60 bucks on this game worth it?

im lowkey kinda mad first they gave me orchid my favorite character (reason why i didnt buy nothing yet lol) now they switched the sh*t on for sabrewulf who i hate using :(
 2 years ago '04        #1016
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,188 | Props total: 1933 1933
Man why yall pez dispenser head a.ss n*ggas aint tell me KI was free?

Im downloading now.

Yall couldve been got these hands.
westsidedon gave props
 
 2 years ago '08        #1017
Kewop Decam 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
$14,447 | Props total: 6217 6217
 MainEv3nt said:
is spending 60 bucks on this game worth it?

im lowkey kinda mad first they gave me orchid my favorite character (reason why i didnt buy nothing yet lol) now they switched the sh*t on for sabrewulf who i hate using :(
I thinks it's only $40 for season 1 and 2. Maybe $60 if you want all the costumes and sh*t.
 2 years ago '04        #1018
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,188 | Props total: 1933 1933
Been playing in the dojo and game is fun a.ss fu*k with jago but the free person is saberwulf dog a.ss

I have no idea what I am doing but am having fun in the dojo.Highest combo is 20 so far

I did a 12 hit 99% damage combo tho.

Starting to get it but mainly pressing buttons hahahaha
 2 years ago '04        #1019
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,188 | Props total: 1933 1933
Yooooo just won my first match in story mode against glacius/

Was down and losing steam and came back and some how did an ultra

35 hits 18% Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

have no idea how to use saberwulf

Sadira is hard as fu*k

fu*k sadira cheating a.ss lol.Damn she beat me 5 times.If I had jago i woulf fu*k up the world

Tj was to easy


Last edited by ddash; 01-10-2015 at 02:48 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #1020
TheProtege9020 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$5,240 | Props total: 389 389
 ddash said:
Yooooo just won my first match in story mode against glacius/

Was down and losing steam and came back and some how did an ultra

35 hits 18% Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

have no idea how to use saberwulf

Sadira is hard as fu*k

fu*k sadira cheating a.ss lol.Damn she beat me 5 times.If I had jago i woulf fu*k up the world

Tj was to easy
I can help you train.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
197 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Michelle Pfeiffer Says Al Pacino Had Her ‘Terrified’ While Filming ‘Sc..
81 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Destiny's Cake! Kelly Rowland Reveals Petite Beach Booty Meats
33 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Danny Brown Confirms He's The Rapper Dave Chappelle Talked About In Net..
29 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Women You Want To fu-k But Ashamed To Tell People (Not Named Wendy Wil..
213 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
47 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
462 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - 3 teens killed by homeowner in failed home invasion, getaway ..
79 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy