OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 117
Eminem called little girl who decoded his "Revival" ad.
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Ever Seen A Bear Get Hit In The Nuts?
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Bron just put Austin rivers on skates :mjlol:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Thick ass Gina Linda
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #981
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,862 | Props total: 2499 2499
 One-O-One said:
OMEN






this sh*t getting worse by the character. WTF is this?



Mortal Kombat, Street f!ghter need to hurry up and save me
 3 years ago '04        #982
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8911 8911
 SpyDa said:
this sh*t getting worse by the character. WTF is this?



Mortal Kombat, Street f!ghter need to hurry up and save me

Hell nah Riptor is dope & Kan-Ra is dope. Omen is a bonus character we aint even pay for, so Im not complaining.
 3 years ago '06        #983
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,123 | Props total: 1330 1330
I like Riptor, not so much Kan-Ra.
Hope Gargos/Omen is more beast/physical like Wulf
 3 years ago '08        #984
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,852 | Props total: 9523 9523
 SpyDa said:
this sh*t getting worse by the character. WTF is this?



Mortal Kombat, Street f!ghter need to hurry up and save me
Damn, didn't think you'd turn your back on KI.

You got a PS4 for SF?
 3 years ago '04        #985
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,943 | Props total: 3427 3427
Who the fu*k is omen?

im lost B
 3 years ago '04        #986
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,862 | Props total: 2499 2499
 Kewop Decam said:
Damn, didn't think you'd turn your back on KI.

You got a PS4 for SF?
i copped both systems on launch. Since I play f!ghters more than anything else. I was on The X1 more than the ps4. X1 the system I get all the exclusives all my other games like COD, battlefield, other third party multi platform release I get on ps4.


KI nice. I'm ranked 33 about to be 34. Just not the same. 2nd season characters have a major advantage over the first season, no stage fatalities like they promised, no signs of ultimates. This sh*t just pissing me off. Every other day I can't stay online. Lag is crazy.


Good game but it's so incomplete.
 3 years ago '08        #987
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,852 | Props total: 9523 9523
 SpyDa said:
i copped both systems on launch. Since I play f!ghters more than anything else. I was on The X1 more than the ps4. X1 the system I get all the exclusives all my other games like COD, battlefield, other third party multi platform release I get on ps4.


KI nice. I'm ranked 33 about to be 34. Just not the same. 2nd season characters have a major advantage over the first season, no stage fatalities like they promised, no signs of ultimates. This sh*t just pissing me off. Every other day I can't stay online. Lag is crazy.


Good game but it's so incomplete.
Same thing here. I get the X1 exclusives but everything else on the 4. My friends are working on season 2 and I told him the way they're designing the new characters are just messing with how season 1 worked. They added sh*t for the sake of adding and making the game their own. I don't hate the game, but you're right in that something about it is just off now.

Also don't like a new character every month thing. fu*ks with the balance of characters you f!ght online.
 3 years ago '04        #988
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
yo if i get the bundle ki and ki2 comes with it right

and which characters dont have ultimates?
 3 years ago '04        #989
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8911 8911
 MainEv3nt said:
yo if i get the bundle ki and ki2 comes with it right

and which characters dont have ultimates?


Yep


And KI doesn't have Ultimates yet. They'll likely be in Season 3.
 3 years ago '04        #990
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 One-O-One said:


Yep


And KI doesn't have Ultimates yet. They'll likely be in Season 3.
is that the finishers? not the ultra combos right.
 3 years ago '04        #991
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8911 8911
 MainEv3nt said:
is that the finishers? not the ultra combos right.
Everybody has an Ultra Combo.
 3 years ago '05        #992
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 339 339
 One-O-One said:
Hell nah Riptor is dope & Kan-Ra is dope. Omen is a bonus character we aint even pay for, so Im not complaining.
I agree.
 3 years ago '04        #993
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 822 822
Im rank 13 and spanking these level 25 and up. Once you kinda understand the manuals it game over
 3 years ago '04        #994
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,862 | Props total: 2499 2499
 TheProtege9020 said:
Im rank 13 and spanking these level 25 and up. Once you kinda understand the manuals it game over


Are you on now? Ill play yoi before I hit the gym
 3 years ago '04        #995
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8911 8911
OMEN STREAM: TOMORROW 3PM CENTRAL/ 4PM EASTERN






[instagram - click to view]


DAT THEME MUSIC !
 3 years ago '06        #996
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,123 | Props total: 1330 1330
 One-O-One said:
OMEN STREAM: TOMORROW 3PM CENTRAL/ 4PM EASTERN







DAT THEME MUSIC !
that sh*t go

The Omen #killerinstinct stream is at 3pm CST Friday, hosted by @TheKeits and the horrible @JosephJBroni!


[video - click to view]




 3 years ago '04        #997
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,862 | Props total: 2499 2499
That theme music is too much. Heavy metal?


Last edited by SpyDa; 01-09-2015 at 01:52 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #998
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 822 822
 3 years ago '04        #999
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 822 822
Damn Omen is going to be a problem.
 3 years ago '06        #1000
gettin_doe 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 1121 1121
Yea i can't wait till they are done with omen he is gonna be a problem
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
163 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
72 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
450 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Official Justice League Thread.
350 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
441 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Google Fiber 1000 now $55/month in its newest city
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy