OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '08        #941
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 4414 4414
 Willbeatz said:
That's only if you want to use kb/m on said console.

Hell for Xbox1 you just plug it in the console. Plug your Xbox1 controller into the Cronosmax. Wait for it to grab the controller signal. Unplug the Xbox controller from the CM. Plug in the f!ghtstick. And your good to go.

I'll make a video when I get off work.
whats the ps4 process?

Is there button delays?
 2 years ago '04        #942
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,109 | Props total: 630 630
 Kewop Decam said:
whats the ps4 process?

Is there button delays?

[video - click to view]

Forgive the rush job just tried to get it up asap. But it works the same way as this on the ps4. If you want I can make a video for ya. But it really is that simple.

And yes that is a Greninja.

@

Last edited by kulabear; 11-05-2014 at 01:37 AM..
 2 years ago '08        #943
space
space
space
 Willbeatz said:

Forgive the rush job just tried to get it up asap. But it works the same way as this on the ps4. If you want I can make a video for ya. But it really is that simple.

And yes that is a Greninja.

@
Thanks.

I'm confused though, you said the methond on PS4 is the same but you also said

It's pretty simple to use on X1, but a pain in the balls on ps4.
So is it a pain or no?
 2 years ago '04        #944
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 170 170
I would love to get a CronusMax but I'm afraid ms will patch it out and I won't be able to use it eventually. I want KI, but I don't want to spend 200 dollars on that stick..That's the ONLY thing keeping me from coppin
 2 years ago '04        #945
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,109 | Props total: 630 630
 Kewop Decam said:
Thanks.

I'm confused though, you said the methond on PS4 is the same but you also said

So is it a pain or no?
Yeah I misspoke. I was thinking about kb/m. Not a f!ghtstick. I had alot of trouble with kb/m.
 2 years ago '04        #946
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 4433 4433

[pic - click to view]

Kan-Ra
TRAILER:*Friday 11/21
ULTRA RELEASE:*Monday 11/24
COMBO RELEASE:*Sunday 11/30 (5PM PST)
More info:
 2 years ago '04        #948
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
KAN-RA TRAILER & RIPTOR TEASE:

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #949
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space

Cursed to rot after a failed a.ssassination attempt on his king over 2000 years ago, Kan-Ra endured for centuries by constantly balancing the curses he places on himself with the boons provided by dark magic and artifacts. His solitary goal: to gain knowledge that will grant him absolute power over all of mankind. After getting imprisoned by Maya’s order hundreds of years earlier, an Ultratech attack on Maya’s city accidentally frees Kan-Ra—releasing him back onto an unsuspecting world that’s full of new mysteries and ripe for his… dissection.

Drawing combat powers from the dark sorceries he’s mastered, Kan-Ra explodes into battle with a unique combination of ranged attacks, nasty ground and air-based traps, and incredible situational mobility. Players will be challenged to master his distinct playstyle and diverse arsenal to best effect against his opponents.

Kan-Ra will be available on Monday, Nov. 24, for Season 2 Ultra Edition purchasers, and then on Sunday, Nov. 30, for Combo Breaker purchasers. Additional Season 2 characters will continue to be released on a monthly basis until the season ends in spring 2015 (hint: you might have glimpsed someone new in the trailer).

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by One-O-One; 11-21-2014 at 09:32 AM..
 2 years ago '04        #950
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
The textual stream: 11/21/14 – 2.1 patch notes, Q&A, and more!
Hello everyone,
Today’s been crazy already! We hope everyone got hyped with the*Xbox Wire announce*of*Kan-Ra’s trailer and Riptor’s tease*this morning. Then, we added on to that with our stream that gave everyone an in-depth look at Kan-Ra and his moveset in preparation of Monday’s release.* Also, you got to see some of the UI improvements coming with 2.1 during the stream as well. Again, many changes were driven directly by feedback from these forums and our focus tests, so thanks for the continued support and please keep the feedback coming!
Q&A:
What was the “epic troll” at the end of Kan-Ra’s trailer supposed to be?*When I wrote the Riptor tease, the intention was to not show Riptor at all. Only audio. It’s pretty obvious who the character is, but I was talked out of it in the spirit of more transparency. What do you think? Better with?That tease was pretty different than the others!If you think that was different, just wait for her trailer. We’re having some (troll-free) fun with it. =)I still think Riptor is a “he”.*She’s not, but won’t take it personally; humans all taste like chicken to her regardless of their beliefs.
SEASON 2 COMBO BREAKER -> ULTRA EDITION UPGRADE OPTION!
For those of you asking, we are offering an upgrade path for all Season 2 Combo Breaker owners to upgrade to Season 2 Ultra Edition. The (USD) price is $23.99, so you’re paying $3.99 extra, but can enjoy all of the bonus materials and early character access by upgrading to Ultra. We don’t know if this will be a permanent offer, so take advantage of it while you can!

2.1 balance changes and bug fixes
Of course with a new version (2.1) comes a slew of balance tweaks and bug fixes. Here’s what to expect on Monday:
System Changes:
Characters are no longer allowed to perform an ender right after activating instinct mode.Sweep attacks are now unbreakable and cannot be counter broken from.Some characters had gratuitous windows for Heavy Manuals after Heavy Linkers. These are a bit tighter now.
Jago:
Linker Shadow Wind Kick is now projectile invulnerable just like the neutral version.
Sabrewulf:
Fixed a bug that caused Wulf to face the wrong direction if he was throw at a certain point during his dash.Fixed a bug that let your opponent break you during Feral Cancel in some neutral situations.Fixed an overlapping manual/double window on Heavy Leap Slash linker, causing people to get a manual when they expected a double.Fixed a bug that was adding extra delay after the super flash during Shadow Eclipse before the move became active.
Glacius:
Glacius is no longer vulnerable during Instinct Activation.Fixed a bug that caused Glacius to get “crossed up” by Maya’s Mantis while he was crouching, which got him hit when he shouldn’t have.
Thunder:
Fixed a bug that allowed Thunder to tech out of throws during Call of Sky.Linker Shadow Triplax has armor now, just like the neutral version.Fixed a bug that prevented Thunder from using the Lv3 Call of Earth ender with the Light or Medium buttons.
Sadira:
Fixed a bug that caused Sadira to experience her special landing frames when scoring a counterhit jumping attack after a Web Cling.Fixed a bug that caused Sadira to land farther away from her opponent after a Heavy Recluse Linker if you held the Medium button instead of the Light button.
Orchid:
Juggle Firecat projectiles have more knockback on them.Shadow Uppercat does less damage.Air Throw does less damage.Grenade explosion hitbox size reduced about 25%Fixed a bug that let Orchid Counter Breaker out of Shadow Uppercat in some situations.Performing an air throw after an opener Shadow Uppercat now counts as an opener, so performing a juggle ender right after this will count as opener-ender and be breakable.Fixed a bug that caused Orchid to not fall correctly during an air throw attempt.Fixed a bug that allowed Orchid to tech throws during Grenade Toss.
Spinal:
No bones to pick with this hard-headed fellow this time.
Fulgore:
Linker Shadow Blade Dash is now projectile invulnerable just like the neutral version.Fixed a bug that caused your inputs to reverse after a Shadow Plasmaport into the left corner.
TJ Combo:
The linker version of Shadow Flying Knee comes out a bit faster so that it can combo off of light manuals now.Use of Vortex/Cyclone in a combo (non-linker version) adds additional KV.Fixed a bug that caused Heavy Spin Fist Linker to act slightly differently when coming from Light or Medium buttons.Fixed a bug that allowed him to tech throws while attempting a Shoot Toss.Fixed a bug that caused Counter Hits with Tremor to play the wrong reaction.Fixed a bug that caused TJ’s stage ultra to slow down if used after Auto Barrage.Fixed a bug that caused TJ to get stuck when performing Powerline into Shadow Flying Knee into a Counter Breaker.
Maya:
Shadow Spirit Slicer now launches standing opponents, but will get all five of its hits much more reliably.Temperance and Vengeance separate more violently after Emnity Strike or Shadow Spirit SlicerMantis does less damage when used as part of a combo and can no longer cash out damage.Mutli-hit normal attacks now build a more appropriate amount of shadow meter.Fixed a bug that let Maya use Shadow Spirit Slicer without holding both Daggers.Fixed a situational bug that allowed Maya to perform whiff cancels into special and shadow attacks.Fixed an issue that caused Maya’s Mantis and Tumble Kick to break Glacius’ instinct armor even on block/miss.Fixed a bug that prevented Maya from starting an Ultra if she opened a combo with Axe Kick.Fixed a bug that caused Maya’s daggers to go missing if she was grabbed by certain characters after throwing homing Emnity Strike.Mantis hits are now counted by the combo counter.Fixed a bug that let Maya instinct cancel out of her lv4 Launcher Ender.And that’s that it for this week.* Coming up in the next few weeks, we’ll be talking about a new feature for S1 and S2 story mode, diving into Riptor’s concept and backstory, and much more!

Maya & Orchid nerf. Are u happy now?
 2 years ago '05        #951
thaghost36 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,181 | Props total: 183 183
Getting back into the game , finally mastering the manuals.
 2 years ago '04        #952
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
MAXIMILLIAN is working on k!ller Instinct now!!!

[video - click to view]

He's going to be consulting, working on promo videos, character trailers, & the story mode.

2 years ago '04        #953
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
Kan-Ra Gameplay Stream (11/21/14):

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '06        #954
xFMx ALCHEMiST 258 heat pts258
space
space
$10,909 | Props total: 732 732
kan Ra!!! fu*k these f*ggots for not just releasing him on the same day for everyone god dam. u want ppl to spend another $20, add more sh*t to the ultra pack besides costumes and accessories
 2 years ago '04        #955
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 xFMx ALCHEMiST said:
kan Ra!!! fu*k these f*ggots for not just releasing him on the same day for everyone god dam. u want ppl to spend another $20, add more sh*t to the ultra pack besides costumes and accessories
k!ller Instinct 2 Classic
 2 years ago '04        #956
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
KAN-RA 204-HIT TRIPLE ULTRA

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #957
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$21,887 | Props total: 1470 1470
 One-O-One said:
KAN-RA 204-HIT TRIPLE ULTRA

WTF did I just watch lol.

Man the game looks like sh*t now and dude seems so unoriginal.Like a glacier sadira mix or something.

M$ messed up letting the first company go.
 2 years ago '04        #958
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ddash said:
WTF did I just watch lol.

Man the game looks like sh*t now and dude seems so unoriginal.Like a glacier sadira mix or something.

M$ messed up letting the first company go.
I disagree. Kan-Ra's sand trap play style is dope. He's nothing like Sadira. He's more like a Glacius/Dhalsim/Anakaris/Urien hybrid. I wouldn't say thats unoriginal at all.

He's a bit too calculated for my tastes, but somebody will master him & be completely nasty.

I wasn't feeling TJ. Maya was better but still needed work. But Kan-Ra is MUCH better quality-wise. So im a.ssuming IG is getting more comfortable with the Hex Engine as they gain more experience with it.
 2 years ago '08        #959
space
space
space
Kan Ra is dope. He is crazy
 2 years ago '04        #960
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$21,887 | Props total: 1470 1470
 One-O-One said:
I disagree. Kan-Ra's sand trap play style is dope. He's nothing like Sadira. He's more like a Glacius/Dhalsim/Anakaris/Urien hybrid. I wouldn't say thats unoriginal at all.

He's a bit too calculated for my tastes, but somebody will master him & be completely nasty.

I wasn't feeling TJ. Maya was better but still needed work. But Kan-Ra is MUCH better quality-wise. So im a.ssuming IG is getting more comfortable with the Hex Engine as they gain more experience with it.
I just still think graphics look off and i meant sadira because of his little jump twirl that he does.

He just seems kinda stiff.

I will watch more game play of him tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy