OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 64
So Joe Budden apparently dissed Cole's album and deleted tweets
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Feds: Rapper Ralo trafficked up to $2 million in marijuana to Georgia
213 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Casanova gets shot at in Brooklyn and asks for the hammer
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Nipsey Hussle says he's cashing out with crypto
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #921
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 401 401

[video - click to view]


Finally lvl 20 TJ!
 4 years ago '05        #922
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 401 401

[video - click to view]


Quick online match I had with TJ .. Sorry for the sh*tty quality lol, recorded the sh*t with my iphone
 4 years ago '04        #923
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,320 | Props total: 4734 4734
 thaghost36 said:


Quick online match I had with TJ .. Sorry for the sh*tty quality lol, recorded the sh*t with my iphone
Mad props fam and you a beats man.sh*t looks good and since when dj been bald lol?

Got him looking like smack from URL TV rap battles lol.
 4 years ago '06        #924
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 1345 1345
he looks more brolic Bald with no shirt

TJ Kimbo


Recapture with TJ is fun as hell. Air Combos are just too much
 3 years ago '05        #926
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Anybody did any stage ultra besides on combos stage
 3 years ago '04        #927
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Da Real Talk said:
Anybody did any stage ultra besides on combos stage
That's the only stage ultra in the game.

They'll add more this season "in the future".
 3 years ago '08        #928
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 354 354
Anyone know any deals for an arcade stick for xbone? Just copped one and loving KI. Need a stick though.

seriouslyWTFdre if you want some matches too. I'm pretty free right now
 3 years ago '04        #929
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,851 | Props total: 1509 1509
 AyeDre said:
Anyone know any deals for an arcade stick for xbone? Just copped one and loving KI. Need a stick though.

seriouslyWTFdre if you want some matches too. I'm pretty free right now
I use a Cronosmax for KI. You can use any older stick(ps3/360) and it's very easy to use.

It will only run you about $50 (+/-10)

I can't justify a $200 stick for 1 game.
 3 years ago '08        #930
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 354 354
 Willbeatz said:
I use a Cronosmax for KI. You can use any older stick(ps3/360) and it's very easy to use.

It will only run you about $50 (+/-10)

I can't justify a $200 stick for 1 game.
just copped on amazon. my dude
 3 years ago '04        #931
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,851 | Props total: 1509 1509
 AyeDre said:
just copped on amazon. my dude
Sweet lemme know if you got questions. It's pretty simple to use on X1, but a pain in the balls on ps4.
 3 years ago '08        #932
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,689 | Props total: 11748 11748
 Willbeatz said:
Sweet lemme know if you got questions. It's pretty simple to use on X1, but a pain in the balls on ps4.
I've heard nothing but bad problems with that thing. Is it true you need to have it hooked to a computer at the same time as the console?

EDIT - been thinking of getting my stick dual modded for $260, but I dunno. I did hear about this though and I'm waiting to see what it's about

 3 years ago '04        #933
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,160 | Props total: 2913 2913
ya'll in here modding sticks to get cha a.ss whipped.
 3 years ago '08        #934
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,689 | Props total: 11748 11748
 SpyDa said:
ya'll in here modding sticks to get cha a.ss whipped.
I want my stick modded for guilty gear. I'm kind of done with KI until all the season 2 dudes drop.


Last edited by Kewop Decam; 11-04-2014 at 11:44 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #935
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,160 | Props total: 2913 2913
 Kewop Decam said:
I want my stick modded for blazblu. I'm kind of done with KI until all the season 2 dudes drop.



that's why ya'll get destroyed. you wait til the season drop in full and people like me have 9 months practice in.
 3 years ago '04        #936
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,851 | Props total: 1509 1509
 Kewop Decam said:
I've heard nothing but bad problems with that thing. Is it true you need to have it hooked to a computer at the same time as the console?

EDIT - been thinking of getting my stick dual modded for $260, but I dunno. I did hear about this though and I'm waiting to see what it's about

That's only if you want to use kb/m on said console.

Hell for Xbox1 you just plug it in the console. Plug your Xbox1 controller into the Cronosmax. Wait for it to grab the controller signal. Unplug the Xbox controller from the CM. Plug in the f!ghtstick. And your good to go.

I'll make a video when I get off work.
 3 years ago '08        #937
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,689 | Props total: 11748 11748
 SpyDa said:


that's why ya'll get destroyed. you wait til the season drop in full and people like me have 9 months practice in.
Get beat because the game can't hold my attention past 2-3 hours a month.
 3 years ago '08        #938
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,689 | Props total: 11748 11748
 Willbeatz said:
That's only if you want to use kb/m on said console.

Hell for Xbox1 you just plug it in the console. Plug your Xbox1 controller into the Cronosmax. Wait for it to grab the controller signal. Unplug the Xbox controller from the CM. Plug in the f!ghtstick. And your good to go.

I'll make a video when I get off work.
whats the ps4 process?

Is there button delays?
 3 years ago '04        #939
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,851 | Props total: 1509 1509
 Kewop Decam said:
whats the ps4 process?

Is there button delays?

[video - click to view]


Forgive the rush job just tried to get it up asap. But it works the same way as this on the ps4. If you want I can make a video for ya. But it really is that simple.

And yes that is a Greninja.

@


Last edited by kulabear; 11-05-2014 at 12:37 AM..
 3 years ago '08        #940
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,689 | Props total: 11748 11748
 Willbeatz said:


Forgive the rush job just tried to get it up asap. But it works the same way as this on the ps4. If you want I can make a video for ya. But it really is that simple.

And yes that is a Greninja.

@
Thanks.

I'm confused though, you said the methond on PS4 is the same but you also said

It's pretty simple to use on X1, but a pain in the balls on ps4.
So is it a pain or no?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Video inside The Secret WAR: Against REAL Men, & Women!!!
55 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The Evolution of Cardi B
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS has CANCELLED ALL PUBLIC EVENTS DUE TO THE 69 vs ..
36 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside This is fu-king disgusting on all levels b :imout:
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Lord, please grant me the power to choose wisely!
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Apr 18 - Instagram-obsessed drug mule cries as she is sentenced to eight years..
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Who is a rapper from that you find unbearable
247 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Games that got bad/ok reviews that you go to bat for being really good?
87 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy