OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Mar 26 - Sean Hannity About To Cry in the Car!
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Harden: I'm Gonna Tell Em How It is
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Floyd mayweather calls golovkin "triple l"
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Bulletproof glass at Detroit Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Popeyes, ..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '04        #881
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1818 1818
 TheProtege9020 said:
:horselol:
how about you see me on it right now then!!!
 2 years ago '08        #882
Kewop Decam 73 heat pts73
space
space
space
$14,433 | Props total: 6137 6137
 One-O-One said:
TJ Combo is a damn GOON if you play him correctly, he just looks bad cosmetically. His powerline mixups are a nightmare to contain.

Fulgore tho ...
yea I can't figure out a good TJ player. That Powerline is too powerful. He's like a hard hitting Sabrewulf.

TJ nad Maya are going to be a problem.

Fulgore got better though. He went from the worst meter build to the best meter build in the game.

TJ doens't look great. I wish things would have lined up because I would been the one making the new characters for KI, but whatever. I plan on making my own TJ just to be like "see, he could look good!"
 2 years ago '04        #883
TheProtege9020 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,239 | Props total: 388 388
 SpyDa said:
how about you see me on it right now then!!!

You didn't say the magic word

Im waiting until tuesday/wednesday so I can get some time in with Maya
 2 years ago '04        #884
One-O-One 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$9,528 | Props total: 6356 6356
 Kewop Decam said:
yea I can't figure out a good TJ player. That Powerline is too powerful. He's like a hard hitting Sabrewulf.

TJ nad Maya are going to be a problem.

Fulgore got better though. He went from the worst meter build to the best meter build in the game.

TJ doens't look great. I wish things would have lined up because I would been the one making the new characters for KI, but whatever. I plan on making my own TJ just to be like "see, he could look good!"
I just hope TJ has some good accessories. He needs a hat to cover that weak a.ss mini fro & his camo pants or jeans. He feels more rigid & less-responsive than the rest of the cast for sure, but I've been doing alot of sick maneuvers with his Powerline into a Bootleg Rollercoaster punch. TJ can close space better than most of the cast.

I've yet to come across a good Season 2 Fulgore.
 2 years ago '08        #885
space
space
space
 One-O-One said:
I just hope TJ has some good accessories. He needs a hat to cover that weak a.ss mini fro & his camo pants or jeans. He feels more rigid & less-responsive than the rest of the cast for sure, but I've been doing alot of sick maneuvers with his Powerline into a Bootleg Rollercoaster punch. TJ can close space better than most of the cast.

I've yet to come across a good Season 2 Fulgore.
Yea, TJ 's timing on auto doubles I swear does not match up with the rest of the cast. Every character has the same speed auto doubles... Tj seems.like he's in his own world thus kind of breaking the rules of the game.

Season 2 as a whole complicated the sh*t out of the game because now there's situations where I'm not even sure a combo can be broken or not.
 2 years ago '04        #886
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
Yea, TJ 's timing on auto doubles I swear does not match up with the rest of the cast. Every character has the same speed auto doubles... Tj seems.like he's in his own world thus kind of breaking the rules of the game.

Season 2 as a whole complicated the sh*t out of the game because now there's situations where I'm not even sure a combo can be broken or not.
I'll still give it some time, but I'm leaning more towards air breakers being a bad idea. It's not like you could keep opponents in the air forever in Season 1. All that really shouldve been fixed for Season 2 was Jago manual baffonery, a Sabrewulf dash nerf, and Sadiras Instinct unbreakable combo.

But some of that air breaker stuff looks silly sometimes.
 2 years ago '04        #887
space
space
KI Season 2 Trailer tomorrow at 10AM PST | 1PM EST

New characters will be revealed.

2 years ago '04        #888
space
space
TJ Combo
Maya
"Not a Mummy" dude
Riptor
 10-13-2014, 05:44 PM         #889
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:
KI Season 2 Trailer tomorrow at 10AM PST | 1PM EST

New characters will be revealed.

finally

copping this and TWD tomorrow
 2 years ago '06        #890
xFMx ALCHEMiST 261 heat pts261
space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 926 926
I want Cinder on Day 1
Cant Wait to see the trailer. Hope they confirm the resolution increase too
 2 years ago '04        #891
space
space
 TheProtege9020 said:
TJ Combo
Maya
"Not a Mummy" dude
Riptor

They're confirming one more character tomorrow also. A old returning f!ghter.

Either Cinder or Tusk.
 2 years ago '08        #892
space
space
space
I'm probably the only dude who wants Tusk more than any other character.
 10-13-2014, 08:18 PM         #893
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
I'm probably the only dude who wants Tusk more than any other character.
fu*k that f*ggot
 2 years ago '08        #894
space
space
space
 LaRy BLanco said:
fu*k that f*ggot
Ok...
 2 years ago '04        #895
space
space

[video - click to view]

KILLER CUTS FULL ALBUM!!

iTunes link:
 2 years ago '04        #896
space
space

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #897
space
space
Riptor and Cinder confirmed.
 10-14-2014, 11:18 AM         #898
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
Ok...
im just fu*king with u bro
 2 years ago '04        #899
space
space
 One-O-One said:
Riptor and Cinder confirmed.
 2 years ago '04        #900
space
space
Microsoft PRESS RELEASE

Microsoft Studios and the development team at Iron Galaxy are excited to announce the global launch of k!ller Instinct: Season 2 on Wednesday, Oct. 15, exclusively on Xbox One. Season 2 delivers a slew of new features, customizations and content for both multiplayer and single player f!ghting action.

“The Rise of Ultratech” Starts Now

This season, Ultratech, the shadowy corporation that hosts the k!ller Instinct tournaments, steps into the light. ARIA, Ultratech’s enigmatic CEO, unleashes some of their most powerful creations into the fray, including two highly-requested classic characters from the original k!ller Instinct arcade games. But that’s not all Ultratech is up to – their drive for perfection in all things has resulted in a new, streamlined interface and improved visual fidelity across the entire game.

As with Season 1, players can download the full game for free and play a free rotating character each week. As soon as you start it up, you can play all game modes, even online multiplayer matches against the entire k!ller Instinct community, with the free character. If you already have k!ller Instinct: Season 1 downloaded, you’re ahead of the game and the Season 2 feature updates will download to your profile automatically.

Improvements to k!ller Instinct: Season 2 make it easier for new players to challenge opponents and customize their characters, but that classic experience is still intact – mastering the whole lineup of combos is a challenging task that takes time and practice. Take advantage of the acclaimed Dojo mode to master the secrets of combat.

In addition to the same action-packed experience fans loved in the first season, the team is adding several key enhancements for Season 2:

Eight New Characters*– Both Original and Returning: Longtime fans of the franchise will be happy to see that TJ Combo and Maya are joined by the cybernetic dinosaur Riptor and the blazing human effigy Cinder as playable characters this season. Along with the returning classics, all-new characters are coming to k!ller Instinct: Season 2, including an ancient Babylonian sorcerer, an avenging ghost, a battle-hardened war golem, and more.

Sleek New Interface:*Ultratech’s influence this season extends even to the interface, making navigating and interacting with the game more intuitive. Faster character access, better stat tracking, and a new experience system makes the entire experience of k!ller Instinct even better.

New Moves and Rebalance:*The entire Season 1 cast has been rebalanced for Season 2, adding new techniques and abilities to their already formidable arsenals of moves. With the arrival of an entirely new set of combatants to go against, these new toys will certainly come in handy.

Enhanced Combo System:*The new “aerial recapture” option gives select characters the ability to catch an opponent in the air and slam them back to the ground to continue their combo. Juggling air attacks has been increased, but the addition of Air Breakers and Air Counter-Breakers mean that there’s always two-way interaction in a combo for both players.

New Progression System:*The ranking and leveling system for Season 2 now allows the fiercest f!ghters to earn costumes, accessories and other badges of honor faster than before. Now, all individual characters will have levels in addition to the overall player level. Every mode you play contributes to both character and player level, and “f!ght Challenges” help players rack up experience points (XP) every time they complete a rank.

This launch week, all fans will have access TJ Combo as the free playable character. TJ Combo is a fantastic choice for new and experienced players with his great combos, fluid movement and real sense of power right from the start.

Also joining the roster this week is Maya, the badass monster hunter that wields the ancient daggers, “Temperance” and “Vengeance.” Her fast-paced blade-juggling combat style lets her power up her daggers the more they’re blocked, leading to increasingly devastating attacks and mix-ups against her opponents.

How can you get in on the action? As in the first season, fans will have access to two bundled offerings, including the Combo Breaker Pack and the mega-packed Ultra Edition.

Killer Instinct: Season 2 – Ultra Edition ($39.99/£34.99/€39.99)
The Ultra Edition includes all eight Season 2 f!ghters, starting with the release of TJ Combo and Maya on launch day with the remaining six Season 2 f!ghters rolling out on a monthly basis starting in November. Fans receive 16 accessory sets and 8 exclusive costumes designed by Kevin Bayliss, art director for the original k!ller Instinct arcade games, in addition to k!ller Instinct 2 Classic (ESRB: M “Mature”), a perfect port of the 1996 arcade game with full multiplayer support over Xbox Live and 1000 Gamerscore to earn. Even more, owners of the Season 2 Ultra Edition will get initial access to characters and customization items before they’re available to Combo Breaker Pack owners or for individual sale starting in November.

Killer Instinct: Season 2 – Combo Breaker Pack ($19.99/£16.99/€19.99)
Purchase all eight f!ghters up front at a significant discount over the individual character price. Play TJ Combo and Maya immediately on launch day, with the remaining six Season 2 f!ghters rolling out on a monthly basis.

Killer Instinct: Season 2 Characters a-la-carte ($4.99/£3.99/€4.99)
Individual characters from the Season 2 roster will be available for purchase after they have been released for both the Ultra Edition and Combo Breaker Pack. Characters will appear on a regular schedule for you to purchase, starting with TJ Combo and Maya.

Properly psyched yet? Get your nerves ready and prepare for even more C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS, people!
No "Not A Mummy" is definitely the sorcerer.

A tree golum.

Ghost chick.

Shadow Jago.

ARIA.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
162 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who fell off worse? Wayne or Eminem?
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Full Tracklist + Production Credits For New Kendrick Album Leaked??!
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
209 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Powerangers cast reunite
140 comments
22 hours ago