OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The bible has 66 books, subtract your age, and add 50. Did you get you..
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #861
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,996 | Props total: 4453 4453
update
Hello everyone, and welcome to the textual stream for October 3rd…*12 DAYS FROM S2 LAUNCH!
This week we’re focusing on UI and f!ght titles and how things are changing in S2.

f!ght Challenges (Titles)

[pic - click to view]

As we talked about last week, the new progression system that launches with Season 2 allows you to earn all character unlocks regardless of how you like to play KI. f!ght Challenges (formerly known as titles) now contribute XP to your character and player levels every time you earn one.
Here’s some of the highlights of the new f!ght challenges system:
All f!ght Challenges now earn you XP every time you complete a rank in one.f!ght Challenges such as special moves and aerial attacks now progress by executing them, not only when they successfully connect. Numbers required on the challenges have been adjusted to take this into account.Character-specific f!ght Challenges like combo breakers award XP that goes both to your individual character level and your overall player level.General f!ght Challenges like total matches played award XP to your player level only.The total XP you can earn from completing all of a character’s f!ght Challenges alone will net you over 50% of the XP to reach a character’s maximum level!
So now the one bummer in all of this – we have to reset the levels of all S1 f!ght Titles and Trials. However, the things you have already earned in S1 will NOT be reset. This includes Concept Art, Player Taunts, Skins, and Profile Icons. When you boot up S2, you will automatically be awarded the S2 Trials and f!ght Challenges that are a.ssociated with those items, which means you will immediately be awarded the items plus XP for your player level and character levels for any of these you’ve already done. This is why we want everyone to spend their KP NOW.*
We want everyone to be able to get to max level with every character, and one way we’re doing that is by adjusting the numbers on some of the f!ght Challenges that were rather… epic… last season. For example the final (10th tier) old f!ght Tile for a character’s Ultra required performing 3000 Ultras. That’s well over 30 hours of actual in-game time. In the new system, the final level of the Ultra f!ght Challenge requires 200 Ultras to complete the 10th tier. This is more obtainable while still requiring a dedicated effort to obtain.

Level unlocks & KI Gold

I talked about this last week, but I’d like to reiterate that KI Gold is a cash-only currency that allows you to skip getting to a level to unlock an accessory or skin. You in no way have to use KI gold to get anything, except the alternate costumes and premium accessory sets you don’t already own.

You’ll notice in the image below that there’s room for a lot more content for Jago… expect a bunch to be filled in over the course of the season!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Note: Jago's badge list in the image above is showing both player and character level rewards.

Constructive Feedback and the Forums

Recently, there’s been a lot of non-constructive posts on the forums that are attacking the game or individuals without engaging in any kind of discussions. We want and respect all of your feedback, but constructive feedback is what we respond best to. Describe the problem; give examples; suggest options; respect your fellow posters, don’t swear at them or attack them personally, and understand they may not share your opinion and that’s completely OK. There is no “us or them” on this forum. We’re all part of the KI community, and we’ll be enforcing that ideal to maintain the site as a place that promotes respectful discussion.

Teases!

The launch trailer will be released Monday the 13th or Tuesday the 14th. It contains things you’ve not seen before, and does show the*two*additional characters from KI1/2 that are returning this season!

Last edited by One-O-One; 10-03-2014 at 09:20 PM..
 2 years ago '04        #862
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
My prediction:

TUSK
Riptor

No Cinder til Season 3 ..
 2 years ago '04        #863
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
TEXT STREAM 10/10/14

The Pre-S2 launch Textual Stream!

Hello everyone, we’re back with a quick textual stream this week, as everyone at IG and MS are getting stuff set up for S2 Launch next week!

Characters:

We’re hard at work on characters 3, 4, 5, and 6 at the moment, all in various stages of design and art, plus the unique new coding that each one requires.

Character #3 has two clear mastery levels. Basic attacks are simple to learn and will be understood rapidly, but once you strive to push the boundaries, expect to be extremely challenged. This is not a character that embraces “easy to master”.

Fixes & balancing:

In addition to adding new content, we’re addressing bugs and will release patch notes right before each update. Y’all have been great at finding bugs and inconsistencies and reporting them. THANK YOU! We will certainly address them as we move through the season – I can’t promise we got them all for this month’s release, but we will continue to fix issues as we go.

When it comes to balancing (not just outright bug fixes), we’re going to be moving intentionally slower on changes. We want the players to have a bit more time with the current systems before we make any sweeping changes. Please continue to provide your feedback, and know that while we don’t respond to a majority of the threads, we are listening and reading.

Teases:

Finally, with the launch trailer likely to cause some head explosions, here’s some random teases of stuff from some of S2’s cast:

“Cornered” will take on a whole new meaning…
Be careful where you step…
Think a bit before that jump-in…
Fear the potential damage…

And that’s all you’re getting out of me until next week! Have a great weekend!

"Fear Potential Damage" <<<<< Cinder burning niccas within his vicinity in Instinct Mode (Don't ask me how i know ... )
 2 years ago '04        #864
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 255 255
I can't wait. KI is till my go to game.
 2 years ago '08        #865
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,642 | Props total: 4454 4454
Something tells me this is about to release unbalanced as hell. Way too close to release without a bunch of characters being shown.
 2 years ago '08        #866
space
space
space
Also the setup is going to be the same. 6 characters on launch and 2 more post launch.
 2 years ago '05        #867
thaghost36 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,183 | Props total: 185 185
Back on the Won ! Can't wait to hop back into KI, couldn't take gaming in the PC anymore..
 2 years ago '06        #868
xFMx ALCHEMiST 258 heat pts258
space
space
$10,911 | Props total: 739 739
Playing online is cool but these dudes are too good.
I wish my friends n family liked it (x1 & KI) as much as me
Copping $20 version day one. Cinder will be the Jago of s2 for me
 2 years ago '04        #869
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
Also the setup is going to be the same. 6 characters on launch and 2 more post launch.
Nah we're supposed to get a new character every month.

So Maya on Wednesday, then we'll get the "Not Quite A Mummy" guy sometime mid-November.
 2 years ago '08        #870
space
space
space
 One-O-One said:
Nah we're supposed to get a new character every month.

So Maya on Wednesday, then we'll get the "Not Quite A Mummy" guy sometime mid-November.
Oh really? I don't like that at all.
 2 years ago '04        #871
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
Oh really? I don't like that at all.
Yea it sucks. M$ is bullsh&tting on the development side. You would think the budget would be bigger since Season 1 was a success. It seems like only a hand full of ppl are making this game.
 2 years ago '04        #872
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
jus tsent you an invite one o one. in here with a 40 whose streaming. pretty cool guy.
 2 years ago '04        #873
space
space
Man, you boys suck at this game. The God has
returned and Im bringing judgement with me.
 2 years ago '04        #874
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,187 | Props total: 1633 1633
 TheProtege9020 said:
Man, you boys suck at this game. The God has
returned and Im bringing judgement with me.
man plz
 2 years ago '04        #875
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 SpyDa said:
jus tsent you an invite one o one. in here with a 40 whose streaming. pretty cool guy.
I didn't get the invite.
 2 years ago '08        #876
space
space
space
 One-O-One said:
Yea it sucks. M$ is bullsh&tting on the development side. You would think the budget would be bigger since Season 1 was a success. It seems like only a hand full of ppl are making this game.
Just asked my friend who works on the game and he said they're releasing tj, then Maya, then 6 at once.
 2 years ago '04        #877
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
Just asked my friend who works on the game and he said they're releasing tj, then Maya, then 6 at once.
If that's the case, then how long do we have to wait until we get the whole 6 update?
 2 years ago '08        #878
space
space
space
 One-O-One said:
If that's the case, then how long do we have to wait until we get the whole 6 update?
I dont know and I'm sure he can't say. I would think holiday season but who knows.
 2 years ago '04        #879
space
space
 SpyDa said:
man plz

:horselol:
 10-12-2014, 05:43 AM         #880
BunsBundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awwww wtf they do to TJ and Fulgore...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
261 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
75 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy