OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #841
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
CHIEF THUNDERS THEME! GADDAM!

[video - click to view]

This gotta be my favorite so far. Top 10 Character Stage theme in any f!ghting game in history.
 3 years ago '04        #842
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,902 | Props total: 2530 2530
where stole yo bike ?

That spinal tho!!!
 3 years ago '04        #843
space
space
New Info!!!!!! 9/26

The textual stream: 9/26/14

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this week's textual stream! We're only20 DAYS*from S2 launch!

Lots to cover! Let's dive in!
Early access!

We hope everyone is having fun with the new changes and TJ. There's a few balance tweaks coming with the launch of S2 (e.g. Sadira has less KV on air attacks) and we will continue to play, watch, and listen to feedback, so please continue to (constructively) contribute to KI's development here on the forums!
Matchmaking & “the spinal patch”

Many players have commented that after the release of Spinal during S1, matchmaking became more difficult. Before the Spinal update, we were much more tolerant of >50ms pings in matchmaking, supporting pings of up to 200ms. That changed after the Spinal patch, getting a lot more restrictive on pings beyond 50ms.
We’re addressing this. Right around the launch of Season 2, matching search criteria will look at a larger range of pings (up to 150ms) and be less exclusive as it generationally searches for good matches between players.* This should result in an easier time finding a match anywhere in the world . Of course, we’ll continue to adjust until we get it right so that everyone worldwide can play anyone else and have a good game.
S2 Progression systems

First things first –*SPEND YOUR KP NOW!

We are moving away from a point bank & spend system (KP) and instead embracing an earned XP system based on you just playing the game in any non-practice mode.* The new system unlocks items based on player or character level, so you’ll automatically earn your colors and accessories just by playing. The level system will continue to grow over the season, so there’s lots of stuff to chase for each character, including 9 colors (yep, 9! For both S1 and S2 characters!) and other prestige items.

For items that you already own from S1, you will automatically have them unlocked rather than having to hit the character level to access them. This is why you should spend your KP before S2 starts.
“KI Gold”

While all non-premium accessories are available by leveling (i.e. for free), we’re also going to be offering a way to shortcut the level requirements of some accessories and colors through an in-game currency called, appropriately, KI Gold. So if you really want color 6, but don't want to wait to level up to get it, you can buy it right away. For those that don’t buy the S2 ultra edition, KI gold is the new way you’ll also buy the premium accessories if you choose to do so.

And since we believe that there should be badges of honor that you absolutely must earn, things such as color 9 are ONLY available through leveling.
KI soundtracks

The delay in launching the soundtracks was over the offers – we have two albums and a double set, and we didn’t want anyone to buy one individually and then realize there was a double album with a discounted price. We decided to remove the singular albums for now and feature one two-disc 25 track version that features remastered versions of all the k!ller Cuts tracks (they sound amazing!), plus all the KI Season 1 music in one package (also amazing!).

THE DIGITAL 2-ALBUM SET WILL BE AVAILABLE ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 14th. We’ll have more information on the outlets soon.
The Season 2 launch trailer

Shortly before Season 2 starts on October 15th, we will release a launch trailer. The trailer features TJ’s track (it’s… really, really good) and gives you a very clear picture of which of the remaining original characters are returning this season, plus drive speculation on the new ones as well!
Is Bayliss fixing/updating/changing/etc. any S1 costumes?

No. Kev is busy with the S2 alternate costumes. I wouldn’t call them retro exactly, but they certainly reflect Kev’s signature style.
Teases:
I never said that character #3 is 3500 years old…
 3 years ago '04        #844
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 One-O-One said:
New Info!!!!!! 9/26
How much total am I looking at for just the characters. Can give fu*k all for the costumes.
 3 years ago '04        #845
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
How much total am I looking at for just the characters. Can give fu*k all for the costumes.
Just get the Season 2 Combo Breaker Pack for $20.
 3 years ago '04        #846
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 One-O-One said:
Just get the Season 2 Combo Breaker Pack for $20.
That include the season 1 characters?
 3 years ago '04        #847
space
space
 willbeatz said:
that include the season 1 characters?
nope.
 3 years ago '04        #848
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
Can you play KI 1 or 2 online?
 3 years ago '04        #849
space
space
 MochaWhitey said:
Can you play KI 1 or 2 online?
KI2 arcade is online and the netcode is good for me. I don't think KI1 is online yet.
 3 years ago '04        #850
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 One-O-One said:
KI2 arcade is online and the netcode is good for me. I don't think KI1 is online yet.
Nice! Is KI 1 eventually supposed to be online?
 3 years ago '04        #851
space
space
 MochaWhitey said:
Nice! Is KI 1 eventually supposed to be online?
That was the promise.

I think KI1 Arcade online support was a casualty of the Double Helix/Iron Galaxy transition. We'll get it eventually, but don't hold your breath.
 3 years ago '06        #852
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 One-O-One said:
New Info!!!!!! 9/26
u forgot something...

• You will see the results of “the 10%” at launch…

900p/60fps Confirmed
 3 years ago '04        #853
space
space
 xFMx ALCHEMiST said:
u forgot something...

• You will see the results of “the 10%” at launch…

900p/60fps Confirmed

Oh yea i did forget that in my post. Thanks!

I hope its more than just a resolution bump because KI already looks crisp & vibrant. I never thought "damn, this game could use 900p or 1080p" ..

Use that 10% to add more particle effects on certain special moves & more stage background stuff.
 09-27-2014, 11:14 AM         #854
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
That include the season 1 characters?
$40 total for all the characters from both seasons
 3 years ago '04        #855
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
 LaRy BLanco said:
$40 total for all the characters from both seasons
 3 years ago '08        #856
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,974 | Props total: 9739 9739
 SpyDa said:
where stole yo bike ?

That spinal tho!!!
Right here.

That jago caught those kitty cats and grenades though, lol. I got lucky with that sh*t but grenades make her instinct so much better. Wish I had to play this more. need to get my stick modded for the ps4 and x1.

Last edited by Kewop Decam; 09-27-2014 at 12:57 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #857
space
space
Text Stream Update 10/3/14

3 years ago '04        #858
space
space
update
Hello everyone, and welcome to the textual stream for October 3rd…*12 DAYS FROM S2 LAUNCH!
This week we’re focusing on UI and f!ght titles and how things are changing in S2.

f!ght Challenges (Titles)

[pic - click to view]

As we talked about last week, the new progression system that launches with Season 2 allows you to earn all character unlocks regardless of how you like to play KI. f!ght Challenges (formerly known as titles) now contribute XP to your character and player levels every time you earn one.
Here’s some of the highlights of the new f!ght challenges system:
All f!ght Challenges now earn you XP every time you complete a rank in one.f!ght Challenges such as special moves and aerial attacks now progress by executing them, not only when they successfully connect. Numbers required on the challenges have been adjusted to take this into account.Character-specific f!ght Challenges like combo breakers award XP that goes both to your individual character level and your overall player level.General f!ght Challenges like total matches played award XP to your player level only.The total XP you can earn from completing all of a character’s f!ght Challenges alone will net you over 50% of the XP to reach a character’s maximum level!
So now the one bummer in all of this – we have to reset the levels of all S1 f!ght Titles and Trials. However, the things you have already earned in S1 will NOT be reset. This includes Concept Art, Player Taunts, Skins, and Profile Icons. When you boot up S2, you will automatically be awarded the S2 Trials and f!ght Challenges that are a.ssociated with those items, which means you will immediately be awarded the items plus XP for your player level and character levels for any of these you’ve already done. This is why we want everyone to spend their KP NOW.*
We want everyone to be able to get to max level with every character, and one way we’re doing that is by adjusting the numbers on some of the f!ght Challenges that were rather… epic… last season. For example the final (10th tier) old f!ght Tile for a character’s Ultra required performing 3000 Ultras. That’s well over 30 hours of actual in-game time. In the new system, the final level of the Ultra f!ght Challenge requires 200 Ultras to complete the 10th tier. This is more obtainable while still requiring a dedicated effort to obtain.

Level unlocks & KI Gold

I talked about this last week, but I’d like to reiterate that KI Gold is a cash-only currency that allows you to skip getting to a level to unlock an accessory or skin. You in no way have to use KI gold to get anything, except the alternate costumes and premium accessory sets you don’t already own.

You’ll notice in the image below that there’s room for a lot more content for Jago… expect a bunch to be filled in over the course of the season!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Note: Jago's badge list in the image above is showing both player and character level rewards.

Constructive Feedback and the Forums

Recently, there’s been a lot of non-constructive posts on the forums that are attacking the game or individuals without engaging in any kind of discussions. We want and respect all of your feedback, but constructive feedback is what we respond best to. Describe the problem; give examples; suggest options; respect your fellow posters, don’t swear at them or attack them personally, and understand they may not share your opinion and that’s completely OK. There is no “us or them” on this forum. We’re all part of the KI community, and we’ll be enforcing that ideal to maintain the site as a place that promotes respectful discussion.

Teases!

The launch trailer will be released Monday the 13th or Tuesday the 14th. It contains things you’ve not seen before, and does show the*two*additional characters from KI1/2 that are returning this season!

Last edited by One-O-One; 10-03-2014 at 09:20 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #859
space
space
My prediction:

TUSK
Riptor

No Cinder til Season 3 ..
 3 years ago '04        #860
space
space
TEXT STREAM 10/10/14

The Pre-S2 launch Textual Stream!

Hello everyone, we’re back with a quick textual stream this week, as everyone at IG and MS are getting stuff set up for S2 Launch next week!

Characters:

We’re hard at work on characters 3, 4, 5, and 6 at the moment, all in various stages of design and art, plus the unique new coding that each one requires.

Character #3 has two clear mastery levels. Basic attacks are simple to learn and will be understood rapidly, but once you strive to push the boundaries, expect to be extremely challenged. This is not a character that embraces “easy to master”.

Fixes & balancing:

In addition to adding new content, we’re addressing bugs and will release patch notes right before each update. Y’all have been great at finding bugs and inconsistencies and reporting them. THANK YOU! We will certainly address them as we move through the season – I can’t promise we got them all for this month’s release, but we will continue to fix issues as we go.

When it comes to balancing (not just outright bug fixes), we’re going to be moving intentionally slower on changes. We want the players to have a bit more time with the current systems before we make any sweeping changes. Please continue to provide your feedback, and know that while we don’t respond to a majority of the threads, we are listening and reading.

Teases:

Finally, with the launch trailer likely to cause some head explosions, here’s some random teases of stuff from some of S2’s cast:

“Cornered” will take on a whole new meaning…
Be careful where you step…
Think a bit before that jump-in…
Fear the potential damage…

And that’s all you’re getting out of me until next week! Have a great weekend!

"Fear Potential Damage" <<<<< Cinder burning niccas within his vicinity in Instinct Mode (Don't ask me how i know ... )
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy