OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '08        #801
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 4391 4391
so someone says the UI looks lame, you say it doesn't, someone else says it looks lame, you get all up in your feels, but now you don't care

alright man. Keep it moving

Last edited by Kewop Decam; 09-18-2014 at 08:58 AM..
 2 years ago '08        #802
space
space
space
 Barnone254 said:
this. cpu was giving me that work on hard so I know I ain't ready for the online
computer cheats like hell in this game so I wouldn't worry about that.
 2 years ago '07        #803
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,671 | Props total: 1160 1160
 Kewop Decam said:
computer cheats like hell in this game so I wouldn't worry about that.

Yeah it does. i have to get my motions fluid so I'm not free. I still haven't found that groove using the analogs.
 09-18-2014, 09:19 AM         #804
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
so someone says the UI looks lame, you say it doesn't, someone else says it looks lame, you get all up in your feels, but now you don't care

alright man. Keep it moving
no its different with u...u got everything negative to say about anything xbox related

why even come in here if u have no interest in this game?
 2 years ago '08        #805
space
space
space
 LaRy BLanco said:
no its different with u...u got everything negative to say about anything xbox related

why even come in here if u have no interest in this game?
uh, I like KI and played it quite a bit. All I said was the new UI sucked and Maya looks stiff on her animations. If I had no interest and didn't play how would I know Maya was using Orchid's ultra animation? That's weird because in the character review she had her own ultra. Whatever.

Lary go sit down. You're always extra animated whenever something about Xbox is brought up.
 2 years ago '04        #806
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4281 4281
 Kewop Decam said:
Lary up in here with his Xbox love feels. I don't give a sh*t if this game was on all systems. That UI ultra tech theme is meh as hell and I'd say it to the face of all of my peeps working on the game too.
The UI is just lazy to me. It reminds me of the UI in indie games on Xbox live or a mobile game... Like its a generic template they bought online.
 09-18-2014, 09:25 AM         #807
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
uh, I like KI and played it quite a bit. All I said was the new UI sucked and Maya looks stiff on her animations. If I had no interest and didn't play how would I know Maya was using Orchid's ultra animation? That's weird because in the character review she had her own ultra. Whatever.

Lary go sit down. You're always extra animated whenever something about Xbox is brought up.
look man...im so fu*king tired of ur bullshyt

lets settle this like grown fu*king men

come see me in KI RIGHT NOW

whats ur GT??
 2 years ago '08        #808
space
space
space
 LaRy BLanco said:

whats ur GT??
lol, we're already friend's on Live. I can play right now for like 10 minutes then I got to go to work.

Stole Yo Bike. I'll get on right now.
 09-18-2014, 09:31 AM         #809
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
lol, we're already friend's on Live. I can play right now for like 10 minutes then I got to go to work.

holup...ure stole yo bike??

holee shyt I had no idea

aight ill be on in a few
 2 years ago '08        #810
space
space
space
what happened? I thought we having fun in our KI matches Lary?

@
 09-18-2014, 09:52 AM         #811
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:

bruh..I havent played it a while...im rusty as fu*k to the point where I forgot niccas
moves and shyt

just give me an hour of practice and Ill be back

L taken...

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 09-18-2014 at 09:57 AM..
 2 years ago '08        #812
space
space
space
lol, it's all good man. I ain't sh*t in this game and play it hard for like 2-3 hours and then don't touch it again for weeks. I wasn't even going to touch it again until Season 2 because the characters are changing so much why even bother.

Jago is getting nerfed the hardest and my friend who is a designer on the game said Thunder will probably be one of the best characters now. *Shrug* I only care about the new characters and if Tusk isn't one of them I'm going to be annoyed.
 2 years ago '04        #813
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 254 254
Gotta get back on my grind. Its on come OCT 15
 2 years ago '07        #814
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,671 | Props total: 1160 1160
 LaRy BLanco said:

whats ur GT??
 Kewop Decam said:

Kewop Decam said:

@
 LaRy BLanco said:

bruh..I havent played it a while...im rusty as fu*k to the point where I forgot niccas
moves and shyt

just give me an hour of practice and Ill be back

L taken...

2 years ago '06        #815
gettin_doe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 519 519
Maya was turnt the fu*k up in that trailer
 2 years ago '04        #816
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
STAGE ULTRAS/FATALITIES CONFIRMED

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #817
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
If you bought the Combo Breaker or Ultra Edition of KI Season 1, you get 10% Dsicount on Season 2 Combo Packs Sept 23rd - 29th.

That'll save a couple pennies for a jr bacon cheesebuger
 2 years ago '04        #818
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
A Max Breakdown of Maya & the "Mummy"

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '04        #819
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
S1 Ultra and Combo owners, YOU get a deal on S2 Ultra Edition!

Starting on 9/23 with Early Access, and ending 9/29, all Season 1 Ultra or Combo owners will get an automatic 10% discount on the purchase of the S2 Ultra Edition! It’s our way of saying thanks for being part of S1 and believing in k!ller Instinct.

Even if you buy S1 (Ultra or Combo) during that week, you can immediately take advantage of the discount on S2 Ultra Edition!

Early Access and the S1 balance update
On Monday the 22nd, the balance update for S1 will be pushed out and your game will be updated. On Tuesday the 23rd, early access starts. You will not have the ability to purchase the S2 Ultra Edition and get early access to TJ until the 23rd, so DON'T PANIC if you get the update on Monday but can't buy into S2. We wanted to make sure everyone had the update first.

Maya’s trailer!
By now, you’ve all seen Maya’s trailer. She’s an incredible character with a ton of combo and juggling options that make her amazing not only to play but to watch, too. You have only around a month before you get to play her! 60FPS version of her trailer and Ultra coming soon!

The next character teased!
We gave you a very early glimpse of the next character releasing this season. His name and origin will remain a mystery for now, but his stage, cluttered with the artifacts he’s gathered over the centuries for his dark research, is called The Forbidden Archive. You’ll know this character’s name and more of his background by Season 2 launch, and you can look for him and his trailer to arrive in November.

Maya @ TGS
Maya is playable at TGS, and we’ll be having streams and more detail on her moves and mechanics soon. We’ve got this whole S2 early access thing launching in 5 DAYS, so let’s get through that first, eh?

New UI!
Yes! There is a new UI that goes in line with the theme of this season’s story, “The Rise of Ultratech”. We’ve shown it to you a bit early at TGS, and you can look for it to be evolving up to S2’s launch and beyond.

New Progression mechanics
As some have noticed in the new UI preview at TGS, we’ve overhauled the ranking and leveling system for S2 to make it more friendly towards earning your costumes, accessories, and other badges of honor. A player will have a character level for each individual character, and a player level for overall progression. Every mode you play (except dojo / lab) contributes to character and player level, so you’ll be earning progression towards specific unlocks (for the character you’re playing) and global unlocks any time you’re playing KI in any way. We’ll have more on the new progression system before S2’s launch.

S2 characters first for Ultra Edition owners
Last season, Ultra and Combo owners got new characters on the same day. This season, S2 Ultra Edition owners will get each new character first. Several days later, S2 Combo pack owners will get them. Sometime after the combo pack gets them, they will be available for individual purchase.

#IDARB fan?
We’ve got a special surprise for you next week!

And a tease!
Boy, with all the info already this week, what could I possibly tease? How’s this:

At the end of TJ’s teaser, he was lit up by someone or something behind him. There’s only two characters from the original KI that could have possibly created a glow like that. Whichever one it was, they are returning this season. What about the other? We’re not saying yet if they’re coming this season or next. Continue the speculation!

5 DAYS TO EARLY ACCESS!

2 years ago '04        #820
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
The update is rolling out. Check your Xbox's periodically.
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
178 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
116 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 GS “Red Velvet” Official Images
19 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
49 comments
24 hours ago