OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 177
Joyner Lucas is a sellout
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
NBA Youngboy’s girlfriend Jania says “they were just playing”, he didn’t assau..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Tekashi69’s new Jigsaw jewelry piece...
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
NBA Spurs vs Cavaliers/ ABC
300 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #701
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 361 361

[video - click to view]


crazy JAGO... makes me wanna step my game up!
need to get back on this once i get back a xbox one
 4 years ago '08        #702
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,359 | Props total: 10786 10786
That dude just might be the best KI player, period.
 4 years ago '04        #703
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,093 | Props total: 2871 2871
 thaghost36 said:


crazy JAGO... makes me wanna step my game up!
need to get back on this once i get back a xbox one

he's aight. I will be stealing some of his combo's though. They mind phuk you real nice.
 4 years ago '08        #704
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,359 | Props total: 10786 10786
he's aight...? He just handle the sh*t out of some of the top players and he's just "aight".

haha, whatever
 4 years ago '04        #705
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 891 891
Once you learn how to break manuals these "high level" players become pieces of cake. They freak out and don't know how to react.
 4 years ago '08        #706
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,359 | Props total: 10786 10786
Ok, go to EVO and beat anyone of those dudes... sh*t is a lot more than just doing manuals. Do you know who those dudes even were in that video?
 4 years ago '05        #707
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 361 361
thats the number one jago if im not mistaken, the dude that won the KI tournament, GRIMMZ.. i fought him when the game first dropped but he has turned into a beast wit Jago.
 4 years ago '04        #708
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,144 | Props total: 4058 4058
Man,I miss the days when n*ggas got lucky with upper cuts and monster and king combos were rare.

now n*ggas are just to good at games lol.

Dude was a beast tho
 4 years ago '04        #709
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,093 | Props total: 2871 2871
Whats a good way to stop sabrewulf cross up wake up? That quick jab beats all my frames with jago.
 4 years ago '05        #710
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,511 | Props total: 11580 11580
 SpyDa said:
Whats a good way to stop sabrewulf cross up wake up? That quick jab beats all my frames with jago.
block (not trying to be an a.ss neither)
 4 years ago '04        #711
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,093 | Props total: 2871 2871
 P-Hill said:
block (not trying to be an a.ss neither)


Geezus!! Feel like an idiot. I played my homeboy hes a rank 26. He does it to me all the time. Ive tried uppercuts, light jab kick and punch, shadow uppercuts, instinct into a shadow. Slow wake up, fast wakes up but never thought to just block.




Yo my headset broke though. Where can I get a cheap one
 05-22-2014, 03:35 PM         #712
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:


Geezus!! Feel like an idiot. I played my homeboy hes a rank 26. He does it to me all the time. Ive tried uppercuts, light jab kick and punch, shadow uppercuts, instinct into a shadow. Slow wake up, fast wakes up but never thought to just block.




Yo my headset broke though. Where can I get a cheap one
n*ggas have destroyed my soul with that move. Blocking sounds a bit simpler than it really is...well at least for me.
 4 years ago '05        #713
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,511 | Props total: 11580 11580
 SpyDa said:


Geezus!! Feel like an idiot. I played my homeboy hes a rank 26. He does it to me all the time. Ive tried uppercuts, light jab kick and punch, shadow uppercuts, instinct into a shadow. Slow wake up, fast wakes up but never thought to just block.




Yo my headset broke though. Where can I get a cheap one
like $25 at Best Buy (can probably get it cheaper on Amazon)

 SOCIALITE said:
n*ggas have destroyed my soul with that move. Blocking sounds a bit simpler than it really is...well at least for me.
blocking can be difficult if you don't know what side to block, and whether to block high or low.. but really, if you can't counter or reverse that sh*t, your best chance is to just block... pressing buttons just makes it worse and you risk a lock out if you're mashing wrong
 4 years ago '04        #714
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 891 891
 SpyDa said:
Whats a good way to stop sabrewulf cross up wake up? That quick jab beats all my frames with jago.

Back Dash, throw, or just block
 4 years ago '08        #715
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,359 | Props total: 10786 10786
 SpyDa said:

Yo my headset broke though. Where can I get a cheap one

That X1 headset is terrible. Everyone I know has one fu*king up or just straight up broke. I say just spend the money and get a headset adapter ($25) and get some cheap $20-$25 dollar Turtle Beaches.

It's basically throwing down $50 to solve MS being sh*tty. It sucks, but better than buying another one that will break.
 4 years ago '04        #716
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,093 | Props total: 2871 2871
 SOCIALITE said:
n*ggas have destroyed my soul with that move. Blocking sounds a bit simpler than it really is...well at least for me.

Yeah man to beat him I learned glacius. Ill put a projectile over my head. When he rushes and starts the combo It hits him and I go into my combo.

That slows him down so I play the distance and underground projectile combos.


 P-Hill said:
like $25 at Best Buy (can probably get it cheaper on Amazon)



blocking can be difficult if you don't know what side to block, and whether to block high or low.. but really, if you can't counter or reverse that sh*t, your best chance is to just block... pressing buttons just makes it worse and you risk a lock out if you're mashing wrong
2 of my biggest weakness. I dont block alot I counter and I never throw. You just described my battles. I try to counter get locked out into a 60% combo. Now im playing catch up.

I usually come back but then they hit me again with that damn cross up and same thing happens til I die


 TheProtege9020 said:
Back Dash, throw, or just block
A throw will beat out a light jab or medium or fierce punch?

 Kewop Decam said:
That X1 headset is terrible. Everyone I know has one fu*king up or just straight up broke. I say just spend the money and get a headset adapter ($25) and get some cheap $20-$25 dollar Turtle Beaches.

It's basically throwing down $50 to solve MS being sh*tty. It sucks, but better than buying another one that will break.
Looking into this now


Last edited by SpyDa; 05-23-2014 at 04:04 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #717
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,101 | Props total: 1928 1928
kbmod.com/multistream/view/?s0=leveluplive&s1=VGBootCamp&s2=bgcallisto&s3=nob odyexe&layout=9

Ultimate UFGT Stream for the weekend......

Edit gotta copy and paste it cause boxden is shortening the link , making it single stream.....

it's all 4 streams in one showing 4 different games in pools at once.


Last edited by xslick504; 05-23-2014 at 04:33 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #718
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 891 891
A throw can beat out a light jab. Depends on how quick you try it. I had a problem with this Sadira last night who would start of the combo using light jabs, and then light or medium manuals. Once I figured out was he was doing, it was lights out for him. KI has turned into a waiting game for me. Wait to see how they play and destroy them.
 4 years ago '04        #719
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,093 | Props total: 2871 2871
 TheProtege9020 said:
A throw can beat out a light jab. Depends on how quick you try it. I had a problem with this Sadira last night who would start of the combo using light jabs, and then light or medium manuals. Once I figured out was he was doing, it was lights out for him. KI has turned into a waiting game for me. Wait to see how they play and destroy them.

Alot of people do that. I played a rank 30 jago vs jago. We couldnt complete a match because it was a bait match. 60 seconds on the first life bar. Lol


I've noticed players like you too!!! I'll usually beat em with auto doubles, they stomp that add one or two manuals, they catch that then all manuals, they catch that I mix it all up.
 4 years ago '04        #720
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$5,498 | Props total: 891 891
 SpyDa said:
Alot of people do that. I played a rank 30 jago vs jago. We couldnt complete a match because it was a bait match. 60 seconds on the first life bar. Lol


I've noticed players like you too!!! I'll usually beat em with auto doubles, they stomp that add one or two manuals, they catch that then all manuals, they catch that I mix it all up.
We gonna have to get another BX lobby this weekend.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Lavish Styles still lookin like a snack!
28 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bx Mathemagicians, I need ya'll to mathmatize this equation | Part II
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Top 10 most slapped BX users of February 2018!
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Kyrie speaks on Zaza falling on Westbrook legs
144 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside I'd Bend Her Thick Ass Over That Counter...
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Mo'Nique Disses Charlamagne After Breakfast Club Interview
252 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Bred toe fu-kery this morning
41 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
The Iceman has a DISTURBING interview that explains why he killed people RELEN..
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy