OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 114
Video inside Dating in 2018
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Beyonce ETHERS Alcoholic Nas On Twitter
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Wait, 21 Savage is a Zoe???
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #521
Kewop Decam 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$17,078 | Props total: 12619 12619
 SpyDa said:
Bet will do. I dont get off work til 1p. Its 8:50a where im at. Off for 5 days after that so ill be on. Thats lame about tge replays. I havent tried arcade mode people telling me nobody can beat jago. Is this true?

You jumping on today?
n*gga, I couldn't beat Fulgore on medium. You touch this hoe, combo breaker. You try to mix him up, blocks everything then smashes your face. Try any move you can be grabbed out of in one frame, he grabs you. I lost 6 times in a row without dropping his first bar and then told the game to suck my d!ck. With that said, I ain't the best at this game so maybe I suck d!ck.

Arcade mode is meh. It's just survival with continues. No real story, same ramping up difficulty, sh*t is garbage. I'd like to tell you there are endings but all I got was combo breaker, combo breaker, combo breaker. I'll try again on the easiest just to see of there are real endings.

If I get on today it would probably be after midnight. Tomorrow though I should be on randomly.
 4 years ago '04        #522
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,208 | Props total: 3000 3000
 Kewop Decam said:
n*gga, I couldn't beat Fulgore on medium. You touch this hoe, combo breaker. You try to mix him up, blocks everything then smashes your face. Try any move you can be grabbed out of in one frame, he grabs you. I lost 6 times in a row without dropping his first bar and then told the game to suck my d!ck. With that said, I ain't the best at this game so maybe I suck d!ck.

Arcade mode is meh. It's just survival with continues. No real story, same ramping up difficulty, sh*t is garbage. I'd like to tell you there are endings but all I got was combo breaker, combo breaker, combo breaker. I'll try again on the easiest just to see of there are real endings.

If I get on today it would probably be after midnight. Tomorrow though I should be on randomly.

Damn shadow jago is real!!! Hell the dude who told me he couldnt beat him was a rank 33. I thought he was trolling. Im only a 14. Shyt when I cam play with him an do that slide!!!!!

Who do you play with?
 4 years ago '05        #523
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,155 | Props total: 13017 13017
 Kewop Decam said:
n*gga, I couldn't beat Fulgore on medium. You touch this hoe, combo breaker. You try to mix him up, blocks everything then smashes your face. Try any move you can be grabbed out of in one frame, he grabs you. I lost 6 times in a row without dropping his first bar and then told the game to suck my d!ck. With that said, I ain't the best at this game so maybe I suck d!ck.

Arcade mode is meh. It's just survival with continues. No real story, same ramping up difficulty, sh*t is garbage. I'd like to tell you there are endings but all I got was combo breaker, combo breaker, combo breaker. I'll try again on the easiest just to see of there are real endings.

If I get on today it would probably be after midnight. Tomorrow though I should be on randomly.
Took me about 3 tries to beat him.. he's a f*ggot.. ain't even try to style on him.. i was doing combo enders from the jump
 4 years ago '04        #524
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,208 | Props total: 3000 3000
 P-Hill said:
Took me about 3 tries to beat him.. he's a f*ggot.. ain't even try to style on him.. i was doing combo enders from the jump
@ you doing 3 hit combos to win
 4 years ago '05        #525
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,155 | Props total: 13017 13017
 SpyDa said:
@ you doing 3 hit combos to win
no bullsh*t


It's why I sometimes hate f!ghting AI... there's no human trait to the sh*t.. just automatic sh*t based on what you do
 4 years ago '08        #526
Kewop Decam 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$17,078 | Props total: 12619 12619
 SpyDa said:
Damn shadow jago is real!!! Hell the dude who told me he couldnt beat him was a rank 33. I thought he was trolling. Im only a 14. Shyt when I cam play with him an do that slide!!!!!

Who do you play with?
I saw a vid of that Maximillion dude playing Shadow Jago and getting his a.ss beat. I use Orchid.
 4 years ago '08        #527
Kewop Decam 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$17,078 | Props total: 12619 12619
 P-Hill said:
no bullsh*t


It's why I sometimes hate f!ghting AI... there's no human trait to the sh*t.. just automatic sh*t based on what you do
You beat shadow Jago?
 4 years ago '05        #528
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,155 | Props total: 13017 13017
 Kewop Decam said:
You beat shadow Jago?
I don't even know how to reach him.. I was talking about Fulgay
 4 years ago '08        #529
Kewop Decam 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$17,078 | Props total: 12619 12619
 P-Hill said:
I don't even know how to reach him.. I was talking about Fulgay
Oh, I thought he popped up after Fulgore. Are there endings?
 4 years ago '05        #530
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,155 | Props total: 13017 13017
 Kewop Decam said:
Oh, I thought he popped up after Fulgore. Are there endings?
yeah... Jago's ending was pretty weak... it's like a cheap video using the in game sprites and text overlays
 4 years ago '04        #531
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,208 | Props total: 3000 3000
@ does it have endings and can you unlock him or the stage by beating him?
 4 years ago '05        #532
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$38,155 | Props total: 13017 13017
 SpyDa said:
@ does it have endings and can you unlock him or the stage by beating him?
yeah there's endings (at least there was for Jago)... not sure on the unlock.. i have the full game so he was available to me (i have 0 access to Shadow Jago though... not even a f!ght.. seen something along the lines of having to have bought xbox live around launch of xbox one to f!ght him )

I have to get back to you on the stage though
 4 years ago '04        #533
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,208 | Props total: 3000 3000
Bet. Yea I have shadow jago but its his old move set. I got him buy buying a day one xbox live card.
 4 years ago '13        #534
I AeRoDyNaMicS 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 56 56
Drop your gamer tags
 4 years ago '13        #535
I AeRoDyNaMicS 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 56 56
 Dead Masons said:
Aye Fatboy were you playing titan fall last night with us
I think so. what's you're gamertag?
 4 years ago '04        #536
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,208 | Props total: 3000 3000
My gamertag = Yung Ro
 4 years ago '04        #537
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
I was running okay games with @ yesterday. I was dropping crucial combos, that really pissed me off . I couldn't hear anybody in the lobby for some reason .

I'm gonna get on again tonight around 8pm EST.

Gamertag: XboxOneO
 4 years ago '04        #538
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,208 | Props total: 3000 3000
 One-O-One said:
I was running okay games with @ yesterday. I was dropping crucial combos, that really pissed me off . I couldn't hear anybody in the lobby for some reason .

I'm gonna get on again tonight around 8pm EST.

Gamertag: XboxOneO


oh yeah you were in there giving off that work with orchid. i didn't put the 2 names together.
 4 years ago '04        #539
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,208 | Props total: 3000 3000
how do you f!ght shadow jago. i just played it on medium wth jago and noting.
 4 years ago '06        #540
Cwing71 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 140 140
Can't lose a match/round in story mode.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Jay sonned Aubrey
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
perfect night at the club status
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
audio inside [New] Percy Keith - Dementia (Response to Kevin Gates) Dreka smashed th..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Old gods have mercy!!!(New WW84 pic)
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Jadakiss & Lil Cease on Drink Champs discussing Drake & Pusha T beef!
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
830 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy