OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
10 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #521
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 4405 4405
 MochaWhitey said:
You guys playing with arcade sticks, or controllers? Anybody using their 360 stick? With that said, is it possible to mod the stick to be used on the 360, PS3, and One?

And whats the verdict on this

Modding a stick to work n 360 and One is going to run you like 170 right now. Too expensive in my opinion. Some dude is charging like 360 bucks to make a controller work on all 4 systems.
 3 years ago '08        #522
space
space
space
 SpyDa said:
Bet will do. I dont get off work til 1p. Its 8:50a where im at. Off for 5 days after that so ill be on. Thats lame about tge replays. I havent tried arcade mode people telling me nobody can beat jago. Is this true?

You jumping on today?
n*gga, I couldn't beat Fulgore on medium. You touch this hoe, combo breaker. You try to mix him up, blocks everything then smashes your face. Try any move you can be grabbed out of in one frame, he grabs you. I lost 6 times in a row without dropping his first bar and then told the game to suck my d!ck. With that said, I ain't the best at this game so maybe I suck d!ck.

Arcade mode is meh. It's just survival with continues. No real story, same ramping up difficulty, sh*t is garbage. I'd like to tell you there are endings but all I got was combo breaker, combo breaker, combo breaker. I'll try again on the easiest just to see of there are real endings.

If I get on today it would probably be after midnight. Tomorrow though I should be on randomly.
 3 years ago '04        #523
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,182 | Props total: 1630 1630
 Kewop Decam said:
n*gga, I couldn't beat Fulgore on medium. You touch this hoe, combo breaker. You try to mix him up, blocks everything then smashes your face. Try any move you can be grabbed out of in one frame, he grabs you. I lost 6 times in a row without dropping his first bar and then told the game to suck my d!ck. With that said, I ain't the best at this game so maybe I suck d!ck.

Arcade mode is meh. It's just survival with continues. No real story, same ramping up difficulty, sh*t is garbage. I'd like to tell you there are endings but all I got was combo breaker, combo breaker, combo breaker. I'll try again on the easiest just to see of there are real endings.

If I get on today it would probably be after midnight. Tomorrow though I should be on randomly.

Damn shadow jago is real!!! Hell the dude who told me he couldnt beat him was a rank 33. I thought he was trolling. Im only a 14. Shyt when I cam play with him an do that slide!!!!!

Who do you play with?
 3 years ago '05        #524
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$33,836 | Props total: 3106 3106
 Kewop Decam said:

Took me about 3 tries to beat him.. he's a f*ggot.. ain't even try to style on him.. i was doing combo enders from the jump
 3 years ago '04        #525
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Took me about 3 tries to beat him.. he's a f*ggot.. ain't even try to style on him.. i was doing combo enders from the jump
@ you doing 3 hit combos to win
 3 years ago '05        #526
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SpyDa said:
@ you doing 3 hit combos to win
no bullsh*t

It's why I sometimes hate f!ghting AI... there's no human trait to the sh*t.. just automatic sh*t based on what you do
 3 years ago '08        #527
space
space
space
 SpyDa said:
Damn shadow jago is real!!! Hell the dude who told me he couldnt beat him was a rank 33. I thought he was trolling. Im only a 14. Shyt when I cam play with him an do that slide!!!!!

Who do you play with?
I saw a vid of that Maximillion dude playing Shadow Jago and getting his a.ss beat. I use Orchid.
 3 years ago '08        #528
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
no bullsh*t

It's why I sometimes hate f!ghting AI... there's no human trait to the sh*t.. just automatic sh*t based on what you do
You beat shadow Jago?
 3 years ago '05        #529
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
You beat shadow Jago?
I don't even know how to reach him.. I was talking about Fulgay
 3 years ago '08        #530
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I don't even know how to reach him.. I was talking about Fulgay
Oh, I thought he popped up after Fulgore. Are there endings?
 3 years ago '05        #531
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
Oh, I thought he popped up after Fulgore. Are there endings?
yeah... Jago's ending was pretty weak... it's like a cheap video using the in game sprites and text overlays
 3 years ago '04        #532
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
@ does it have endings and can you unlock him or the stage by beating him?
 3 years ago '05        #533
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SpyDa said:
@ does it have endings and can you unlock him or the stage by beating him?
yeah there's endings (at least there was for Jago)... not sure on the unlock.. i have the full game so he was available to me (i have 0 access to Shadow Jago though... not even a f!ght.. seen something along the lines of having to have bought xbox live around launch of xbox one to f!ght him )

I have to get back to you on the stage though
 3 years ago '04        #534
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Bet. Yea I have shadow jago but its his old move set. I got him buy buying a day one xbox live card.
 3 years ago '13        #535
I AeRoDyNaMicS 
space
space
$492 | Props total: 55 55
Drop your gamer tags
 3 years ago '06        #536
Dead Masons 38 heat pts38
space
space
$13,735 | Props total: 4666 4666
Aye Fatboy were you playing titan fall last night with us
 3 years ago '13        #537
I AeRoDyNaMicS 
space
space
$492 | Props total: 55 55
 Dead Masons said:
Aye Fatboy were you playing titan fall last night with us
I think so. what's you're gamertag?
 3 years ago '06        #538
Dead Masons 38 heat pts38
space
space
$13,735 | Props total: 4666 4666
HeatKi11a, yeah you was going in bruh
 3 years ago '04        #539
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
My gamertag = Yung Ro
 3 years ago '04        #540
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,992 | Props total: 4430 4430
I was running okay games with @ yesterday. I was dropping crucial combos, that really pissed me off . I couldn't hear anybody in the lobby for some reason .

I'm gonna get on again tonight around 8pm EST.

Gamertag: XboxOneO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
164 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy