OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
 177
Video inside Meek Mill May Have Officially Redeemed Himself From The Drake Beef w/Th..
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Richest Person in Every State (Thread includes FREE list!)
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
When being a serial rapist just isn't savage enough.
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside She so fine that she could use my toothbrush!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #441
Kewop Decam 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 6835 6835
 Da Ill One said:
8 player spectating lobbies. Then we can get the f!ght Club popping off... @ you going to have to find that copy of KI you lost bruh... @ and @ im coming for both your necks. Dont get caught slipping...

Snootchie Bootchies
finally!

I'm going to be butt as fu*k in this since I don't play anymore, but don't care.
 3 years ago '05        #442
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$35,502 | Props total: 6933 6933
@

Add me on XBL...II VorteckS II.. I had classic matches with @ yesterday... he got skiiilllzzz
 03-27-2014, 12:12 PM         #443
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
chill... that's gonna be my new character

FulGoat


but if they take away his fireball like they did Orchid
ohh hell naww

strick to jaygo u arcade edition stick a.ss nicca
 3 years ago '08        #444
Kewop Decam 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 6835 6835
 P-Hill said:
@

Add me on XBL...II VorteckS II.. I had classic matches with @ yesterday... he got skiiilllzzz
in case I forget, add me

GT - Stole Yo Bike


I wonder if that arcade stick is back in stores now
 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM         #445
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blafy said:

[pic - click to view]



Why Fuglore have to hurt perfecton?
bi*ch badd as fu*k!! lawd hamercy
 3 years ago '04        #446
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 2001 2001
 One-O-One said:

Interesting. Spinal will triumph fulgore easy. But fulgore will beat out glacius
 3 years ago '07        #447
deucekara 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 310 310
watching some of these vids on here
i suck on this sh*t, but as a button masher i get lucky sometimes and give n*ggas that work

only sometimes tho...
 3 years ago '08        #448
Kewop Decam 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 6835 6835
The new developer is Iron Galaxy Studios. I know one of the owners and the dudes who work there. This game is in good hands

 3 years ago '08        #449
Kewop Decam 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 6835 6835
 SpyDa said:
Interesting. Spinal will triumph fulgore easy. But fulgore will beat out glacius
you play this a lot, what would you say is the Tier list in this game?
 3 years ago '05        #450
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$35,502 | Props total: 6933 6933
 Kewop Decam said:
in case I forget, add me

GT - Stole Yo Bike


I wonder if that arcade stick is back in stores now
not sure about stores but I ordered mine straight from Mad Catz


@ there not being a microphone port though...
 3 years ago '04        #451
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Kewop Decam said:
you play this a lot, what would you say is the Tier list in this game?

it all depends on how people use the character. ranging characters are far better to me than quick aggressors. So a great glacius is hard to attack. But glacius cant do much ranging with Spinal collecting skulls. Appears to be the same with Fulgore. Spinal's just slow and useless without skulls. So An aggressive player with like Thunder would make spinal look decent.


All in the match up's.

but if I was to rank ... Spinal, Glacius, Sadira. would be my top 3.
 3 years ago '05        #452
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$35,502 | Props total: 6933 6933
 SpyDa said:
it all depends on how people use the character. ranging characters are far better to me than quick aggressors. So a great glacius is hard to attack. But glacius cant do much ranging with Spinal collecting skulls. Appears to be the same with Fulgore. Spinal's just slow and useless without skulls. So An aggressive player with like Thunder would make spinal look decent.


All in the match up's.

but if I was to rank ... Spinal, Glacius, Sadira. would be my top 3.
add me and let's train in the hyperbolic time chamber.. i wanna take this serious since SF ain't trying to drop on the One and I packed my last gen consoles up
 3 years ago '04        #453
One-O-One 14 heat pts14 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,827 | Props total: 7281 7281
 Kewop Decam said:
The new developer is Iron Galaxy Studios. I know one of the owners and the dudes who work there. This game is in good hands

Tellem to have TJ Combo, Cinder, & Riptor ready for November. ...don't forget the No Mercies.

(And Two-Shadow Bar Super Moves if they really bout dat life)
 3 years ago '08        #454
Kewop Decam 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 6835 6835
 One-O-One said:
Tellem to have TJ Combo, Cinder, & Riptor ready for November. ...don't forget the No Mercies.

(And Two-Shadow Bar Super Moves if they really bout dat life)
those three guys are locks to be in the game. I'd bet all the money I have in this world on that.
 3 years ago '04        #455
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 2001 2001
 P-Hill said:
add me and let's train in the hyperbolic time chamber.. i wanna take this serious since SF ain't trying to drop on the One and I packed my last gen consoles up

what's your gamertag? I'm nice but still lack in a few things from taking so many breaks off.

I need to master Manual combo's.
 3 years ago '05        #456
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$35,502 | Props total: 6933 6933
 SpyDa said:
what's your gamertag? I'm nice but still lack in a few things from taking so many breaks off.

I need to master Manual combo's.
II VorteckS II (those are capital i's)
 3 years ago '05        #457
thaghost36 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,228 | Props total: 269 269
Very excited to see a IRON GALAXY STUDIOS doing season two. FULGORE looks badass as well! Cant wait to start playing again!
 03-27-2014, 04:41 PM         #458
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVENTHUBS *to much mutha fu*king ads*
has this WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN KI SEASON 2

here are the results so far


Which 6 characters do you most want to see in season 2 of k!ller Instinct?

1. Cinder: 546 votes / 16.5%


2. T.J. Combo: 539 votes / 16.3%


3. Brand new character: 468 votes / 14.2%


4. Riptor: 453 votes / 13.7%


5. Maya: 304 votes / 9.2%


6. Kim Wu: 291 votes / 8.8%


7. Tusk: 266 votes / 8.1%


8. Guest character: 184 votes / 5.6%


9. Eyedol: 161 votes / 4.9%

[pic - click to view]





yesterday Brand new was at the bottom
 3 years ago '04        #459
SpyDa 179 heat pts179
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 2001 2001
 P-Hill said:
II VorteckS II (those are capital i's)
you already on my list. I'm Yung Ro
 3 years ago '04        #460
TheProtege9020 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$5,284 | Props total: 437 437
Lobbies are April 9th. You boys better be training because it is going down. Time to Stream this sh*t and put Boxden on the map.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Groom cancels wedding after video of Bride going Wild in Bachelorette ..
227 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 41
May 23 - ISIL take over town in the Philippines, matial law declared
21 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside fu-k Carly to improve race relations
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside What Rihanna Been Eating??
173 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Someone tried to clown new rappers but Kodak actually killed Em's sh-t ..
122 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Dudes run up on Lil Bow Wow's house
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Blac Youngsta signs his 1st Artist gives out 100K Advance
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy