OFFICIAL Killer Instinct(2013) Thread || ULTRA COMBO!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '04        #341
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 255 255
Im just starting to use Orchid. She is godly if you know what you are doing. I fu*king hate Sabrewolf though. They made him way to easy to play with. I mean you can combo just with 1 button smh.
 3 years ago '04        #342
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,998 | Props total: 4461 4461
 SSJVEGETO said:
Im just starting to use Orchid. She is godly if you know what you are doing. I fu*king hate Sabrewolf though. They made him way to easy to play with. I mean you can combo just with 1 button smh.
Sabrewulf Lockout = RAPE

I still get caught sometimes, but if you can identify his auto-doubles early and break them, it'll help a lot. More advanced Wulf players get tricky though with counter breakers, which can lead to massive damage in the 60%-75% range if they buss that Instinct.
 3 years ago '08        #343
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,661 | Props total: 4480 4480
Orchid is not godly. She isn't good at all compared to the other 5 characters. Every character in the game has something about them that makes them broken. Orchid doesn't have anything. This isn't just my opinion, it's basically her entire break down from all the f!ghting game junkies who go to tourneys for this game. She is without a doubt the lowest rated character. She has a little bit of everything and is good at nothing. Sabrewulf is a better version of Orchid. She has no advantage on any match up and certain match ups she's at a huge disadvantage.

She will be the first one to get huge buffs when they balance characters, watch! All her moves are risky as sh*t for the most part for no reason. You have to play 2x as good to win which makes her crappy compared to the other f!ghters. Her only advantage is ending combos with Buster for good damage.

Buster is good anti-air, sort of but as a regular move it's the most sh*t move in the game easily. It's fu*king terrible.
 3 years ago '08        #344
space
space
space
I don't have trouble with Sabrewulfs... yet. A good Jago on the other hand is hard to deal with. His moves have stupid long block stuns and his double roundhouse kick has to be the most ridiculous meter building move on block in the game. You are almost forced to always shadow counter that move if possible.

His strong wind kick not being punishable is the lamest sh*t ever and Orchid can't even slide under it consistently. You can't even counter his fireball with a slide because the frame requiring you to make contact will make her get up and hit the back end of the fireball. If you do counter that it's because the person didn't block or you did a shadow slide through it.

I think Jago has the most safe moves. Even wildly throwing out the sword swinging move makes you stand back.

Also forgot, Orchid has ZERO invisible frames on her shadow moves. The bi*ch ain't got sh*t technically.
 3 years ago '08        #345
space
space
space
If I had to rank the characters it would be

Sadira
Glacius
Sabrewulf
Jago/Thunder

Orchid

EDIT - Orchid's Flick Flack doesn't low crush and it's suppose to/should.

Last edited by Kewop Decam; 01-06-2014 at 11:54 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #346
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
Orchid is not godly. She isn't good at all compared to the other 5 characters. Every character in the game has something about them that makes them broken. Orchid doesn't have anything.
Most ppl do say Orchid is low-tier. I also believe these ppl aren't willing to understand how to use her. I disagree that she doesn't have anything. Her Instinct Mode is key to a massive pressure game. I slide under Jago fireballs & FlikFlak sweeps all the time. I'm constantly "training" my opponent to make mistakes and I punish. I lay so much pressure, that they just want to get out, but I never let them turtle guard? Overhead. Standing guard? double sweep. Rekkas. Jumping to escape? Air Throw. Poking out? Flick Flak.

She's like a Fei Long/Guile hybrid. And I just happen to be good with those two characters. If they give her buffs, better for me. Every character in this game is viable.
 3 years ago '08        #347
space
space
space
I don't think you get it. Compared to the other 5 characters it is much harder to play her because she doesn't have a "thing". She's a bad match up against all other 5 characters which is unheard of. This is the other characters things

Glacius - ranged keep away, unblockable attacks, crazy good instinct

Jago - balanced, crazy block stuns, really quick

Sabrewulf - quick, dash goes through opponents, but lacks an air crossover attack.

Sadira - aerial rush down, double jump, sucks at wake up, crazy good instinct

Thunder - command grabs with crazy reach and dodge low attack special, instinct changes the character movement completely

Orchid - Nothing. She can air grab I guess. Must have instinct to make her viable which is bullsh*t.

When Maximillian and everyone f!ghting game master playing a game says a character is low-teir and low balanced, the character is probably low balanced. The best quote I've heard for her is "in a game where every character is broken, she's not broken which makes her not as good as everyone else".

Trust, when they do the first character balancing she's going to get buffed hard and then she'll be beasting like the rest of the characters and not be an underdog in even match ups.

Flikflak doesn't always go under sweeps, that's the problem. Once the move is activated, no sweep should be able to stop it. That's what low crush means. Every character has a low crush that is consistent. She doesn't which I'm not understanding. She needs to have projectile invincibility on slide for like 3-4 frames coming out of it. Also that slide should always go under Jagos Wind Kick in my opinion. His move beats that move pretty much 90% of the time. The other 10% the characters go through each other. It's sh*t like that that keeps knocking her down. I watched the latest KI tourney with Justin Wong and them in it... no one uses her. One dude used her for one match, got destroy and then switched characters. Most used characters was Sadira and Sabrewulf. I don't remember seeing anyone in the top 8 use Jago or Orchid.

If I were to learn a new character it would be Sadira. I'm waiting for Spinal though. I think he'll be the character with status changes as his f!ghting arc.
 3 years ago '08        #348
space
space
space
also I don't lose a lot with Orchid. I actually win like 85% + of my ranked matches, but I play a lot of f!ghting games because I just like to break down the design of them and she isn't good compared to the other 5 characters. She's just a lamer version of Sabrewulf.
 3 years ago '04        #349
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
$12,188 | Props total: 1636 1636
im picking up new characters now... Jago but behind him is thunder then orchid.

if I was to list the best players in that game...

Glacius
Sadira
Jago
Thunder
Orchid
Sabrewulf
 3 years ago '04        #350
space
space
I went against Maximillian last night. He just spammed the fu*k out of saberwulf.
 3 years ago '04        #351
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
I don't think you get it. Compared to the other 5 characters it is much harder to play her because she doesn't have a "thing". She's a bad match up against all other 5 characters which is unheard of..
I dunno what to tell ya. Im not really a tier wh0ore. She's a perfect fit for me. ..i get the most wins and have the most fun with Orchid. I already said she has a bit of a learning curve compared to the other characters. Orchids mix up & lock down game is WAY better than Sabrewulfs by the way.
 3 years ago '04        #352
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
How do I play max?
 3 years ago '08        #353
space
space
space
 SpyDa said:
How do I play max?
find him randomly in ranked I would think. There's not a ton of people playing this game so if you play long enough you'll find him, Justin Wong and friends
 3 years ago '08        #354
space
space
space
 SSJVEGETO said:
I went against Maximillian last night. He just spammed the fu*k out of saberwulf.
what do you mean exactly by spam?

man, this game needs lobbies because I'm sure the group of us hilarity would happen.
 3 years ago '06        #356
xFMx ALCHEMiST 258 heat pts258
space
space
$10,911 | Props total: 739 739
So ready to play Spinal & Fulgore
 3 years ago '04        #357
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:
what do you mean exactly by spam?

man, this game needs lobbies because I'm sure the group of us hilarity would happen.
Sabrewulf is able to pull off combos just by pressing one button.

Example

Opener>LP>LP>LP>LP>LP>LP>LP>LP>Linker>LP>LP>LP>End er
 3 years ago '04        #358
SpyDa 178 heat pts178
space
space
Yo I leveled up in rank to a 12!!!

I trained with a guy whose a 12 rank with glacius now my jago k!lling. I should post some of our matches.

I played a rank 30 2 nights ago wtf? How high does the ranking go?

I almost phukked him up til he trolled me for the win with glacius
 01-16-2014, 09:00 PM         #359
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KAREAMEL said:
So ready to play Spinal & Fulgore
theyre coming??? when????
 3 years ago '04        #360
space
space
I could have been a rank 14 or higher if people would stop quitting on me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago