Amazon PS4 preorder heads up

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
7969 pageviews
91 comments

Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
Amazon PS4 preorder heads up

If you already preordered the PS4 from Amazon, check to see you are set for the 'Launch' or 'Standard' edition. Launch you receive day one and standard sometime after. Best buy and gamestop still doin preorders. Anyway heres how to check on amazon.

I am 100% sure I got the order in before they had any type of special editions and here is why. My email confirmation shows THIS which has no mention of any types of editions. Just to actually compare how they order now, if you order a "standard edition" HERE is how it looks. I just placed a second order just to see how it comes up.

The amazon rep wasn't very helpful in chat but tomorrow I plan on calling in and see what happens. I will let you guys know! Also, contact amazon if you have this problem! It needs to go up the chain!

TLDR; If you preordered from Amazon the second the preorders went live you probably got screwed on getting it early. They came out with 2 editions after I placed my order. Here is proof

Image 1 showing my order confirmation time basically 2 minutes after the orders went up.

Image 2 showing how a preorder for the PS4 looks when you order a day later. I will cancel this order tomorrow when I talk to a rep.

Edit: Additional Image showing both of the orders on my Amazon account.

91 comments for "Amazon PS4 preorder heads up"

5 years ago '04        #2
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,182 | Props total: 977 977
yeah i think i got screwed with that. mines does not say standard or day one its just a regular order. while my xbox one says day one release.

5 years ago '06        #3
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
If you go under -

Your Account > Your Orders

It will show all your Orders for the last 6 months. It will state right there which edition you have. For example:

PlayStation 4 Launch Edition
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
 5 years ago '04        #4
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
If you pre-ordered your PS4 right when it was announced, your orders tab won't say which version it is. Amazon automatically defaulted those early people to launch edition. To check, just go to the product page. If you click on Launch Edition and there's a message at the top that you already ordered it, you are getting the first shipment. If the message comes up under Standard Edition, you still have a slight chance of getting it on launch day but there are no guarantees. Same goes for Xbox Day One Edition vs regular edition.

Last edited by EGO; 06-12-2013 at 09:03 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #5
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,182 | Props total: 977 977
 e G o Maniac said:
If you pre-ordered your PS4 right when it was announced, your orders tab won't say which version it is. To check, just go to the product page. If you click on Launch Edition and there's a message at the top that you already ordered it, you are getting the first shipment. If the message comes up under Standard Edition, you still have a slight chance of getting it on launch day but there are no guarantees. Same goes for Xbox Day One Edition vs regular edition.
props i got the launch edition then.

5 years ago '07        #6
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
fu*k.. I got the standard edition but I got 2 day shipping... not sure if that'll help.

Edit:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the PlayStation 4. Yesterday we made a change to the name of the product by adding "Launch" and "Standard" editions, which may have caused confusion for some of our customers.

We are writing to confirm that you ordered the "Launch Edition," which is Release-Day Delivery eligible. All other aspects of the two editions are identical.

You do not need to take any action or make any changes to your current order.

Drop them launch PSN Id's

Last edited by MOTTAFOOKAH; 06-13-2013 at 10:21 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #7
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
Launchday
 5 years ago '07        #8
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 e G o Maniac said:
If you pre-ordered your PS4 right when it was announced, your orders tab won't say which version it is. Amazon automatically defaulted those early people to launch edition. To check, just go to the product page. If you click on Launch Edition and there's a message at the top that you already ordered it, you are getting the first shipment. If the message comes up under Standard Edition, you still have a slight chance of getting it on launch day but there are no guarantees. Same goes for Xbox Day One Edition vs regular edition.
props. got that launch.
 5 years ago '09        #9
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 e G o Maniac said:
Props! I got the launch. I was about to flip
 5 years ago '06        #10
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I tried to click on launch but its unavailable,so I'm on standard.....no rush I have alot to play on other sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #11
Game375 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
my local gamestop still has ~10 day 1 preorders left
 5 years ago '06        #12
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
I preordered day 1 and don't see any messsges about me already purcpurchasing one in either standard or launch editions
 5 years ago '10        #13
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
launch edition we in here
 5 years ago '06        #14
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
well i dont see anything that shows which version i got so i'm starting to think i got screwed with the standard, if thats the case i may have to cancel and try somewhere else.
 5 years ago '12        #15
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
launch edition
i preordered seconds after it became available on amazon

the above mans post about the default is true because i dont remember picking.
 5 years ago '10        #16
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 d4deesnuts said:
well i dont see anything that shows which version i got so i'm starting to think i got screwed with the standard, if thats the case i may have to cancel and try somewhere else.
if your order went through, one of them has to say something. go to the ps4 product page and click either launch edition or standard. at the very top of the screen one of them should say you already ordered the item
 5 years ago '06        #17
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
^
i promise u man, neither version shows anything which was pissing me off. I have no mention whatsoever about a purchase date or anything at all with me buying one, but i just did a chat with customer service rep and dude said i got the launch edition so its all good. So to anyone else that may have the same problem, i would still contact amazon to verify but chances are, u still got the launch edition like me.
 5 years ago '06        #18
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
Like I said, just look at your pending orders... It should say "Launch Edition" if that's what you are getting.
 5 years ago '04        #19
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 e G o Maniac said:
This..

Last edited by hockeythug; 06-12-2013 at 12:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #20
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
Have we not learn anything in-pass come launch time??? NEVER BUY THE FIRST BATCH CAUSE THERE WILL BE BUGS THAT STILL NEED TO BE WORKED OUT. "Do you want another 360 red ring of death or over heated PS3??" sh*t the damn PS4 was over heating on the guy during the damn demo of AC Blackflag....
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago