OFFICIAL Eastbound & Down Final Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2013, 01:51 AM         #241
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, sad to see this show go

But an awesome finale and final season in general so I'm happy.

This episode had me fu*kin dying

"WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!"

Dude going off on Dixie
"Oooh we'll talk later. You will anyway and I'll just zone out and act like I give a sh*t. Now siddown, idiot."

Kenny getting sauced off of sizzurp

fu*kin Eric Northman being his son grown all up!
 11-18-2013, 01:58 AM         #242
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And uh, I'm pretty sure the ending was straight forward and not some sort of mind fu*k at all.

If you look at all the sh*t in his office at the end he's got all Native American stuff on his desk so he did move to Santa Fe and everything that took place after they were driving in the moving truck was part of his script.
 4 years ago '07        #243
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 DOOMage said:
And uh, I'm pretty sure the ending was straight forward and not some sort of mind fu*k at all.

If you look at all the sh*t in his office at the end he's got all Native American stuff on his desk so he did move to Santa Fe and everything that took place after they were driving in the moving truck was part of his script.
she said to him "you've been in here for hours" thats not where he was when he deleted that paragraph before. i guess you can interpret it anyway you feel, to me him holdin the baseball symbolizes he never really was away from the game like he was a different person. besides actually playing the game of baseball we've never really seen kenny with a baseball this whole show so i think they were tryin to portray that he left the game on good terms which would mean that faking his death sh*t never happened.
 11-18-2013, 02:24 AM         #244
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you are looking way too deep into this
 11-18-2013, 02:57 AM         #245
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
she said to him "you've been in here for hours" thats not where he was when he deleted that paragraph before. i guess you can interpret it anyway you feel, to me him holdin the baseball symbolizes he never really was away from the game like he was a different person. besides actually playing the game of baseball we've never really seen kenny with a baseball this whole show so i think they were tryin to portray that he left the game on good terms which would mean that faking his death sh*t never happened.
Nah Cam, him holding the baseball was him holding on to the game which was Sports Sesh, living it up and being Kenny fu*kin' Powers. Him putting the ball on the table symbolized him stepping out of the game, settling down and being a family man.

All of that happened or else they wouldn't be in New Mexico in the first place. Like Doomage said, it's not Dallas or Lost, the ending was pretty straight up because how else would you end up with this zen like Kenny Powers?
 11-18-2013, 02:57 AM         #246
Dr Mayhem PhD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stevie was the sh*t tonight. WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!, the lean and the pills. Greatness
 11-18-2013, 03:00 AM         #247
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That ending was Six Feet Under GREAT. Lindsay Lohan as his daughter made me laugh my a.ss off.
 11-18-2013, 03:00 AM         #248
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr Mayhem PhD said:
Stevie was the sh*t tonight. WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!, the lean and the pills. Greatness
I had to pause it after he said WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!
 11-18-2013, 03:12 AM         #249
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Wait so was the whole season Kenny writing a plot?
[pic - click to view]

rossic75 said:
Yeah...I am a bit confused too, because I was switching to the Denver game. Can someone enlighten me BX fam? What happened at the end?
 Aleandroid said:
it makes sense, all the episodes were chapters
 Gmengfx said:
see i thought

he moved...

and then finished his book..

because he couldnt come up with a ending.. So that last scene was him writing the episode

i dont think the whole season/show was him writing
Gmengfx is right.

The ending Kenny always had didn't include the lessons he learned up to this point, that's why the episodes are chapters. He didn't have his ending until he gave up "the game" of being Kenny fu*king Powers and he learned the lessons he needed to have the proper ending.

The scenes afterward are what actually happened in Kenny's life set to the end of the book. So he's not describing what's on screen, he's giving wisdom about his life up to that point. It's a brilliant move because you see Kenny's words in action and you see that even when somebody has it figured out, made a movie and is successful he still gets knocked down and has to follow his own advice.

It was an amazing ending man. Also Ken Marino doesn't get enough credit for how he nailed the Guy Young role. Sasha Baron Cohen was perfect too. I can't believe y'all didn't say anything about the little dude getting herpes after messing with that PA
 4 years ago '13        #250
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,101 | Props total: 4795 4795
I wish sasha woulda been in more then1 ep he always does some off the wall sh*t and woulda fit in this show more
 4 years ago '10        #251
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[pic - click to view]

feeeexins

also

stevie

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Delbert Mengel; 11-18-2013 at 06:12 AM..
 11-18-2013, 06:43 AM         #252
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Delbert Mengel said:

[pic - click to view]

feeeexins

also

stevie

I need to see this movie, my n*gga Ben Schwartz is batting 1,000 in supporting comedic apperances by being the same person. He's like a funny Mark Wahlberg.
 4 years ago '05        #253
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Ali G k!lled it!
 4 years ago '04        #254
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
Worldstar!!!
 11-18-2013, 09:49 AM         #255
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k that ending. im going to pretend that the last few min never happened and that april took the kids and her player hating ways to new mexico and kp finally made his movie and spent the rest of his days happy as sh*t ballin in mansions, pushing rolls royces and bugattis, and blowing the finest a1 coke off of the t*ts and a.sses of the finest s3x workers he could import from brazil. its the powers way.
 4 years ago '04        #256
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Delbert Mengel said:

[pic - click to view]

feeeexins

also

stevie

yoooooooooooooo... must watch
 4 years ago '04        #257
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11714 11714
not reading any of yalls comments because I ain't trying to have it spoiled but i can't wait to watch the finale after work today
 4 years ago '05        #258
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Worldstar, Worldstar

The kid getting herpes after smashing the chick that worked on the show

The whole ending

It's over though, forever

And then them somehow putting fixin's in this episode
 4 years ago '08        #259
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
it ended

Will comment on the episode later

Glad he went out with a bang tho
 4 years ago '12        #260
PrimeLamboJr. 163 heat pts163
space
space
$11,303 | Props total: 7258 7258
Worldstar Worldstar
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago