J-Kwon - Pushing The Odds (Pusha T & Odd Future Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #81
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1155 1155
Pusha T don't make club tracks like that and the closest one is Millions! Plus the radio is for losers, ompanies pay big money to spin their track 10-15x a day so people start thinking its good when its not!
 06-13-2013, 11:24 AM         #82
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pushin the odds? should be called

"why they pickin on me"
or
"stop pickin on me"

but i feel kwon position, this sh*t go hard too btw!
 5 years ago '08        #83
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1155 1155
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Blocka was not a big HIT. It was to get buzz for an album that has no release date. And tyler is an internet rapper, just like lil b. I like clipse, push and mal are great rappers. And im from va beach, i listen to the 3 albums at times. But pusha been on BIG labels and still doesnt havee a song bigger than tipsy...wasnt that song on some movies?? My n*gga push is a lyrical menace, but he isnt marketable alone being that he lost that factor him and his bro had with songs like hot damn, mr. Me too, grindin and when the last time. Plus, he lost pharell. Who made more hits than ye. All pusha has is verses and mixtapes...that dont get much downloads. Not too many n*ggas have a song big as tipsy. Be honest, that song planted the phrase in mainstream. Just like jeezy solidified the term trap into mainstream. No it wasnt master P. He used the term, but jeezy solidifed it. Just like iverson and the crossover..he didnt invent it, he solidified it. So yea, dude did his thing wit the song.
Ok first STFU! Your 1st arguement on not knowing every rapper is moot because Raekwon is one of the elite! He may not be as mianstream as some, but if you know hip hop then you know him! As for your 2nd nut a.ss argument, Jkwon fits into the one hit wonder category! He only has 1 album that went gold and then fell flat with his other two. Clipse have multi gold and platinum albums and I'm sure Pusha T's 1st album will go gold easy! Tipsy while a commercial success was the best this n*gga could come up with. Mean while Push is on grammy winning songs and has many more hits than duds. Exodus got mad play on Mtv and so did Millions and Numbers on the Boards! Plus he doing features with real bulls while J kwon mad he can't get a future hook or a anyone real to notice him fu*k outta here young f*ggot!
 06-13-2013, 11:39 AM         #84
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
U cant blame a n*gga for not knowing EVERY rapper. Thats no argument. Look at d12, they have the BIGGEST rapper in the worl in their group....but i bet n*ggas wouldnt kno who kuniva is if asked. What has rae done for radio solo? Im sure the n*gga knows wu tang clan. Some n*ggas cant even point ot whos who in bone thugs. How many n*ggas u hear sayin dj yella is their fav dj?? Didnt he come from NWA????? Im a rapper myself and i dont kno any

of raes songs, y? Cuz im not into hiphop of that sort. Boring sh*t. I love pac, biggie, nas, and jay as far as hiphop goes but for a million dollars, i couldnt even spit a whole rae song. But he k!lled that song on games lax album. Who cares if a n*gga dont kno him. Do u kno sam waltons father?? U sure usin sams business name like u do... Who gives a sh*t.
that's because you're a f*ggot. n*gga said I'm a rapper myself I don't know any, n*gga you're a "rapper" and NO ONE knows you. and in early 2000's if you don't know who's in the wu tang clan (I mean even now, but when they were most popular??), you fu*king failed as a fan, and you're a f*ggot. no one is going to respect you as an artist (you're not by the way, look at your gay a.ss picture ) if you don't know who the pioneers are. sums up all you f*ggot 90s kids though
 06-13-2013, 11:40 AM         #85
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyDinero said:
J-Kwon's Hood Hop was one of the few albums I ever bought.

And let me tell ya now. I DON'T EVER REGRET IT! That album is def. one of my top fav.'s.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,742 | Props total: 23255 23255
 chardonnay said:
pushin the odds? should be called

"why they pickin on me"
or
"stop pickin on me"

but i feel kwon position, this sh*t go hard too btw!
Because pushing the odds was good word play on what he was trynna get across addressing pusha t and odd future
 5 years ago '11        #87
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
I mean sh*t.. that was aite.. wonder what dude been up to, should drop some joints
 5 years ago '08        #88
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,259 | Props total: 22162 22162

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #89
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 4062 4062

[video - click to view]

this was my jam back in the day
 5 years ago '05        #90
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
J Diggs just got out of jail today, J-Kwon better watch his back
 5 years ago '11        #91
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,426 | Props total: 1412 1412
why they picking on j kwon man
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago