J-Kwon - Pushing The Odds (Pusha T & Odd Future Diss)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
 Sir Bangz said:
NO words can be said about such blatant lies. Just re-read that sentence and pray an electric storm don't hit you and k!ll you.

I call bull sh*t

Blocka was a big hit and it was on a mixtape.

Also that feeling myself song was on the radio all across the country.

As for Tyler he has that Yonkers song, that was a hit all across the Internet and got so many views on youtube. Just cause he ate a roach.

So your point is null and void
n*gga no, tipsy and hood hop......
 5 years ago '04        #62
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
J-kwon str8 to me... i use to bump his album hard... ..
 5 years ago '13        #63
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Firestarr said:
decent.. better chill tho push will hurt him
 KleanKutt100 said:
Come on man. Pusha and Tyler are better rappers lyrically than J-Kwon, but as solo artists neither of them n*ggas have hits as big as Tipsy or Hood Hop. I wouldnt even know this n*gga Tyler The Creator if it wasnt for the internet, that n*gga aint on nobody radio lol. And that Blocka sh*t didnt have a buzz like J-Kwon's club tracks.

Now if you wanna include Clipse as a duo that's a different story.
 Adwerdz said:
n*gga none of them songs are on tipsy or hood hop level those songs are well know bangers around the world
 bmandagod said:
blocka was not that big of a song....stop it...and yonkers that sh*t was straight internet that sh*t was not on the radio...tipsy was a HUGE song stop foolin ya self
 dblock187s said:
n*gga no, tipsy and hood hop......
Yall wyling.

Yonkers was getting play on MTV and tyler is relvant for years because of that one song. He became so relvant he put his own team on including the grammy award winner Frank ocean.

This n*gga won a grammy or put on anyone to win a grammy under his label I think not.

As for Pusha his work with the Clipse was big though. Plus y'all n*ggas before said he didn't have no hits, now that I name some hits there not bigger than this n*gga two hits

Exodus was a big internet hit for push. Even that trouble on my mind got tons of views.

Yall cut it out, as if this wack n*gga stands a chance
 5 years ago '05        #64
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
pusha gonna k!ll this n*gga lol i always did like kwon tho...
 5 years ago '07        #65
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
J Kwon is a.ss

but Tipsy and Hood Hop were hits.

I bought that album though

They Ask Me was the only realy quality song that kid made.

RIP if Pusha Responds, im sure he will just laugh about it in an interview tho
 5 years ago '10        #66
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,653 | Props total: 1927 1927
 Sir Bangz said:
Yall wyling.

Yonkers was getting play on MTV and tyler is relvant for years because of that one song. He became so relvant he put his own team on including the grammy award winner Frank ocean.

This n*gga won a grammy or put on anyone to win a grammy under his label I think not.

As for Pusha his work with the Clipse was big though. Plus y'all n*ggas before said he didn't have no hits, now that I name some hits there not bigger than this n*gga two hits

Exodus was a big internet hit for push. Even that trouble on my mind got tons of views.Yall cut it out, as if this wack n*gga stands a chance
I actually know mad white women who still keep that song in repeat on their IPod... have no clue why
 06-12-2013, 11:02 PM         #67
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda dope...
 5 years ago '05        #68
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1364 1364
i usually like the majority of jkwon but this is hot trash smh
 5 years ago '12        #69
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 MiseryCityTexas said:
what happened?
Idk if its the same situation, but i remember hearing that j was battling someone and dude punched him in the mouth....thats y his jaw look twisted if u notice.
 5 years ago '12        #70
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Walmart said:
I agree with Pusha T, it was a damn shame when J Kwon didn't even know who Raekwon was when they asked him on MTV about 10 years ago.
U cant blame a n*gga for not knowing EVERY rapper. Thats no argument. Look at d12, they have the BIGGEST rapper in the worl in their group....but i bet n*ggas wouldnt kno who kuniva is if asked. What has rae done for radio solo? Im sure the n*gga knows wu tang clan. Some n*ggas cant even point ot whos who in bone thugs. How many n*ggas u hear sayin dj yella is their fav dj?? Didnt he come from NWA????? Im a rapper myself and i dont kno any

of raes songs, y? Cuz im not into hiphop of that sort. Boring sh*t. I love pac, biggie, nas, and jay as far as hiphop goes but for a million dollars, i couldnt even spit a whole rae song. But he k!lled that song on games lax album. Who cares if a n*gga dont kno him. Do u kno sam waltons father?? U sure usin sams business name like u do... Who gives a sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #71
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
pusha gonna k!ll this n*gga lol i always did like kwon tho...
No. n*gga is gonna k!ll A n*gga.... Dont worry, it'll come to u. You"ll get it.
 5 years ago '04        #72
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 Sir Bangz said:
Yall wyling.

Exodus was a big internet hit for push. Even that trouble on my mind got tons of views.

Yall cut it out, as if this wack n*gga stands a chance
you're comparing national radio hits, to internet hits
 5 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Sir Bangz said:
NO words can be said about such blatant lies. Just re-read that sentence and pray an electric storm don't hit you and k!ll you.

I call bull sh*t

Blocka was a big hit and it was on a mixtape.

Also that feeling myself song was on the radio all across the country.

As for Tyler he has that Yonkers song, that was a hit all across the Internet and got so many views on youtube. Just cause he ate a roach.

So your point is null and void
Blocka was not a big HIT. It was to get buzz for an album that has no release date. And tyler is an internet rapper, just like lil b. I like clipse, push and mal are great rappers. And im from va beach, i listen to the 3 albums at times. But pusha been on BIG labels and still doesnt havee a song bigger than tipsy...wasnt that song on some movies?? My n*gga push is a lyrical menace, but he isnt marketable alone being that he lost that factor him and his bro had with songs like hot damn, mr. Me too, grindin and when the last time. Plus, he lost pharell. Who made more hits than ye. All pusha has is verses and mixtapes...that dont get much downloads. Not too many n*ggas have a song big as tipsy. Be honest, that song planted the phrase in mainstream. Just like jeezy solidified the term trap into mainstream. No it wasnt master P. He used the term, but jeezy solidifed it. Just like iverson and the crossover..he didnt invent it, he solidified it. So yea, dude did his thing wit the song.
 5 years ago '05        #74
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
n*ggas saying JKwon stole Kendrick's voice pay no attention to that Hood Hop flow...and I feel Push that Hood Hop was a slight Grindin bite
 5 years ago '07        #75
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,633 | Props total: 2475 2475
 Trelli3Matrix said:
U cant blame a n*gga for not knowing EVERY rapper. Thats no argument. Look at d12, they have the BIGGEST rapper in the worl in their group....but i bet n*ggas wouldnt kno who kuniva is if asked. What has rae done for radio solo? Im sure the n*gga knows wu tang clan. Some n*ggas cant even point ot whos who in bone thugs. How many n*ggas u hear sayin dj yella is their fav dj?? Didnt he come from NWA????? Im a rapper myself and i dont kno any

of raes songs, y? Cuz im not into hiphop of that sort. Boring sh*t. I love pac, biggie, nas, and jay as far as hiphop goes but for a million dollars, i couldnt even spit a whole rae song. But he k!lled that song on games lax album. Who cares if a n*gga dont kno him. Do u kno sam waltons father?? U sure usin sams business name like u do... Who gives a sh*t.
n*gga do you really think you'll get on as a rapper? No offense but you look like a lame a.ss f*ggot in your avy ..i doubt anyone would ever take you serious on wax, unless you're trying to go the odd future wack a.ss gay shock value route..and even then you won't be taken serious, you'll just be somewhat known

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-13-2013 at 04:06 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #76
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 845 845
But what's he talking about in this? It's pointless and stupid. He needs to go back into obscurity.
 5 years ago '07        #77
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
years later and the only thing "Tipsy" is dude's hairline
 5 years ago '10        #78
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
I can only make it to page 3......not extremely wack but ...........
 5 years ago '04        #79
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6075 6075
that sample of that battle rap
 5 years ago '07        #80
mainevent4u88 102 heat pts102
space
space
$9,266 | Props total: 4770 4770

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy