Kanye West "Yeezus" Listening......Nothing but FIRE!!!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2013, 12:04 AM         #61
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Emperor85 said:
please k!ll yourself, narrow mind fu*ks like you need to learn to open your eyes an ears, there are no rules or guide lines in rap, fu*k it in music period. i swear to god white people an dumb n*ggas love to put music in a box or genre and give sh*t names to every sound, just enoy music fu*k labelin sh*t

thats a kraftwerk sample afrika bambaataa used on that track back in 82 you gonna tell me that aint hip hop?

[video - click to view]

these days are gone and feared will never return

Last edited by Niruggg; 06-14-2013 at 12:12 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #62
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
The fu*k is this?
 06-14-2013, 01:17 AM         #63
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm startin to believe kanye is a prophet type n*gga now that he put louie and chief as almost the only guest appearances rockin w 2 chicago n*ggas, too much love. he tryna take music to the next level w the new generation and he was smart enough to know he needed them for the engine. lol @ j cole n*ggas listenin to power trip
 06-14-2013, 01:34 AM         #64
Tyrant Noir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
////////////////
 06-14-2013, 05:49 AM         #66
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least the n*ggas was happy and vibing. You see this n*gga completely pissed with the world too often.

Not sh*t that I would personally listen to but I can see a couple of these doing major things. One of them sh*ts sound epic as fu*k and could be in a lot of movies.
 5 years ago '10        #67
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,437 | Props total: 6603 6603
Yeezus on that Molly, bout to drop a clizzie
 5 years ago '04        #68
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 Zaosyn said:
So are you condoning Lil Wayne's rock album?

I SWEAR TO GOD I HOPE YOU'RE A LITTLE KID AND NOT A GROWN MAN (WHICH IM PRETTY SURE ITS PROBABLY THE LATTER)! YOU'RE A fu*kING IDIOT! DID THAT MAN EVEN SAY THAT? DID THAT MAN EVEN MENTION WAYNE!?!?!?! YOU fu*kING RETARD...YOU SAID THAT!!!!! HE SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT! I SWEAR THIS WHOLE INTERNET THING IS SO STUPID BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU! ALWAYS STRETCHING AND REACHING FOR sh*t! GET A fu*kING LIFE!
 5 years ago '07        #69
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
tracklist and credits look mad weak .. especially with daft punk's numbers rapidly dropping. oh yeah, and fu*k kanye.
 5 years ago '05        #70
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
hmm sounds garbage to me
 06-14-2013, 08:08 AM         #71
the thick bxdn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
The same ppl that like Kane will like it...the same ppl that hate kanye will continue to come on BX and bi*ch and whine...same cycle...not sure why ppl expect anything more or less
Well said playa . People love that negativity mayne.
 5 years ago '04        #72
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Whatever Kanye releases, a bunch of morons on here will call it a classic for being "different"
kanye has done an amazing job convincing people he is a genius. by having so much confidence and bravado in everything he does he has most people on his d!ck hard about everything he does just because he constantly tries new things and has no qualms about it. we'll see whether this sh*t is really dope or not when it drops I guess. until then d!ck riders gonna d!ck ride no matter what he does
 5 years ago '04        #73
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 rasheedwallace said:
Dope. Fake?
this is from an old vogue spread so yea. fake. and wack. see how easy it is to emulate this n*gga's style though? through and inverted cross over a magazine photo and a filter on the image and n*ggas dig it. smh
 5 years ago '04        #74
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Motion said:

[pic - click to view]

Fake

[pic - click to view]

With his forays into music and art, Givenchy’s fashion genius Riccardo Tisci—photographed here with Liv Tyler, Karolina Kurkova, Kanye West, Florence Welch, and Liya Kebede—has forged ties with some of the world’s coolest collaborators.

Photographed by Annie Leibovitz

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #75
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,891 | Props total: 2952 2952
i just don't like how kanye cant put together one meaningful sentence. he got that game's first album syndrome where he can go thru a whole song without stringing one cohesive thought together. dude will rap about being a slave then talk about last nights rave just cause it rhyme and sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #76
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,712 | Props total: 2540 2540
i dont get how these sickos can bullsh*t and claim to be gods and you lames buy it..
not listening
 5 years ago '07        #77
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
My n*gga YEEZY GOT A KING L FEAT?

5 years ago '04        #78
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 archtect said:
i dont get how these sickos can bullsh*t and claim to be gods and you lames buy it..
not listening

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

That verse is referencing
Psalm 82:6
New International Version (NIV)

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
 5 years ago '05        #79
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Rap fans are regressive, that's what I see in this thread.
 5 years ago '12        #80
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 654 654
Kanye's stans

I like Kanye but this sh*t sound like some euro dubstep sh*t

and that " I Am a God" sh*t n*gga better shoutout BasedGod because that n*gga paved the way for that I am a God sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy