Sony's About Face: Used games DRM is Still up to Third Parties

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
6092 pageviews
158 comments


Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Sony's About Face: Used games DRM is Still up to Third Parties
 

 
NOTE: THE PS3 ALSO SUPPORTS THIS OPTION. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN TODAY'S POLICIES

just announced on GT.

Their announcement last night was for their first parties.


Last edited by Jesszman; 06-11-2013 at 11:50 AM..

158 comments for "Sony's About Face: Used games DRM is Still up to Third Parties"

 5 years ago '08        #2
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,563 | Props total: 27774 27774
 Jesszman said:
just announced on GT.

Their announcement last night was for their first parties.
Changing my pre order to Xbox One again
 5 years ago '04        #3
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
deeeeeeeeeead. Let's see how many other "for the gamers" features they tried to spin.
 5 years ago '05        #4
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,922 | Props total: 12553 12553
 5 years ago '06        #5
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,565 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Jesszman said:
just announced on GT.

Their announcement last night was for their first parties.
the sneak attack!!!!!!!!!!!



sony n*ggas defend this sh*tttttt
 5 years ago '11        #6
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
updated OP, that applies to used games. Still don't need to be online every.
 5 years ago '05        #7
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Goddam Well about the only thing they got at this point is it's still cheaper by a nice $100 and doesn't have a fu*king check in point.
 5 years ago '11        #8
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 chevyrida6 said:
the sneak attack!!!!!!!!!!!



sony n*ggas defend this sh*tttttt
With PlayStation 4, you can play all of your favorite games, third party or not, without an internet connection.
 5 years ago '04        #9
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,200 | Props total: 2706 2706
So Nintendo wins E3 2013

 5 years ago '06        #10
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 9297 9297
 Jesszman said:
updated OP, that applies to used games. Still don't need to be online every.
Youre right there is no check in once every 24 hours, you have to be online to play third party games or you just can't play them. Have fun playing infamous, k!llzone and drive club offline because that's all you can play without an internet connection as of launch.
 5 years ago '11        #11
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kingme said:
Youre right there is no check in once every 24 hours, you have to be online to play third party games or you just can't play them. Have fun playing infamous, k!llzone and drive club offline because that's all you can play without an internet connection as of launch.
No, you don't need to be online at all for any games that isn't online only. stop trying to spin this.
 5 years ago '04        #12
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Explicit said:
So Nintendo wins E3 2013

Nintendo actually lost their biggest titles for 2013 are either already out on other systems or are going to be on other systems. Their biggest sh*t doesn't drop until 2014. Nintendo needs to get the ball rolling on Wii U.
 5 years ago '12        #13
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26492 26492
And this is exactly why I still have my xbox one pre-order


got both on pre-order, buying both first day
 5 years ago '06        #14
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,565 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Jesszman said:
With PlayStation 4, you can play all of your favorite games, third party or not, without an internet connection.
mannn so your telling me ...people that buy the ps4 wont have internet and only play single player??????

whaaaaaaaaaaa

man gtfoh lol ps4 has drm and most people have the internet and want to play online...

you can sign into the x1 and play singleplayer and go offline...once a day...realyyyyyyyyy 1 check a day realyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol
 5 years ago '08        #15
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$6,636 | Props total: 5014 5014
he said he was open to it but he was NOT going to put into the system
 5 years ago '07        #16
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,387 | Props total: 4930 4930
 chevyrida6 said:
the sneak attack!!!!!!!!!!!



sony n*ggas defend this sh*tttttt
I just watched the same thing...the only studio id expect to do it, ubisoft...other then that, nobody else is gonna do it...

keep trying tho..we're not 1 bit worred..

surprised Jesszman didnt throw the ally on this..

just expect it not to happen, Jack Tretton is focused on it not being a priority, when has anything for playstation been a priority??
 5 years ago '07        #17
link04 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$13,387 | Props total: 4930 4930
 chevyrida6 said:
mannn so your telling me ...people that buy the ps4 wont have internet and only play single player??????

whaaaaaaaaaaa

man gtfoh lol ps4 has drm and most people have the internet and want to play online...

you can sign into the x1 and play singleplayer and go offline...once a day...realyyyyyyyyy 1 check a day realyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol
u really trying to get bodied....
 5 years ago '04        #18
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$10,200 | Props total: 2706 2706
 e G o Maniac said:
Nintendo actually lost their biggest titles for 2013 are either already out on other systems or are going to be on other systems. Their biggest sh*t doesn't drop until 2014. Nintendo needs to get the ball rolling on Wii U.
M$ and Sony still have no clue what they are doing or allowing as they either do not talk about it or have to clarify what they actually meant. Nintendo at least told us to except some stuff later this summer/winter and in 2014. Based Nintendo
 5 years ago '12        #19
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26492 26492
 link04 said:
I just watched the same thing...the only studio id expect to do it, ubisoft...other then that, nobody else is gonna do it...

keep trying tho..we're not 1 bit worred..

surprised Jesszman didnt throw the ally on this..

just expect it not to happen, Jack Tretton is focused on it not being a priority, when has anything for playstation been a priority??
Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Take Two interactive, and Capcom all have pushed for DRM for years. They all already have DRM on PC and will now be able to enforce it on consoles


Turns out I wasn't wrong all along.


fu*king hilarious mane
 5 years ago '11        #20
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 link04 said:
I just watched the same thing...the only studio id expect to do it, ubisoft...other then that, nobody else is gonna do it...

keep trying tho..we're not 1 bit worred..

surprised Jesszman didnt throw the ally on this..

just expect it not to happen, Jack Tretton is focused on it not being a priority, when has anything for playstation been a priority??
Throw the ally?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy