Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
anyone know how to get the background to go full screen? im using that apple wallpaper dynamic and it has black borders on the ends. anyway to fix this?
 5 years ago '06        #82
mr217543 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 42 42
Why can't I do the shift left click on the mouse of my iMac? I already have it on my phone cuz my client is a developer but I'm trying to hook some of my friends up. Anybody else having the same problem or know why? The left click works on my playlist and songs but not on restore
 06-13-2013, 08:56 PM         #83
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t keeps telling me and unknown error occurred

Edit: Nevermind

iOS 7 Dope Moves
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-13-2013 at 09:28 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #84
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
 mr217543 said:
Why can't I do the shift left click on the mouse of my iMac? I already have it on my phone cuz my client is a developer but I'm trying to hook some of my friends up. Anybody else having the same problem or know why? The left click works on my playlist and songs but not on restore
ya it isnt working for me as well just a box pops up saying u have current firmware
 5 years ago '06        #85
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
its suppose to be the options key i read tho so i will check that out now
 5 years ago '05        #86
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Great for me. I love it. New stock apps look beautiful. I love iTunes Radio from their song choices so far. iCloud Backup is still fu*king up. Not many hiccups. Data speed feels faster for some reason. I love the transition.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Vrl87 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 375 375
Question for anyone that has downloaded the update.

Do your pics or iMessage texts get deleted when you upgrade?
 5 years ago '08        #88
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Does it matter what service you're on? I'm overseas and don't have AT&T/Sprint etc
 5 years ago '06        #89
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 AyeDre said:
Does it matter what service you're on? I'm overseas and don't have AT&T/Sprint etc
Don't think so. I'm from overseas and have a different provider as well, and I downloaded the iOS7 from the same website as in the video and it works perfect.
 5 years ago '04        #90
freshrap6 
space
space
space
$282 | Props total: 23 23
fake as$ android user interface
 5 years ago '07        #91
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6339 6339
 freshrap6 said:
fake as$ android user interface
shows you know nothing ...

at least bag Apple for jacking features from Windows live title too you fu*k face android stan.
 5 years ago '08        #92
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 LilBlasta said:
Don't think so. I'm from overseas and have a different provider as well, and I downloaded the iOS7 from the same website as in the video and it works perfect.
thanks
 5 years ago '05        #93
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Vrl87 said:
Question for anyone that has downloaded the update.

Do your pics or iMessage texts get deleted when you upgrade?
Nope. The backup you're supposed to make at the beginning will handle that.
 5 years ago '08        #94
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
iphone is fu*ked to oblivion...gotta take it to the store tomorrow. Can't even get to DFU mode...

edit...got it to DFU but my computer won't recognize it

Last edited by AyeDre; 06-14-2013 at 09:28 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #95
antweaks 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 7 7
Bangin....Major propz
 5 years ago '11        #96
ImODbored 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$590 | Props total: 90 90
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
no jailbreak?because most of the apps i use are only for jailbroken phones like iblacklist

im realy thirsty to update because i love how it looks

so my questions are:
do you have any regrets?
can you jailbreak it?
whats good yall my fault i been real busy the past few days so i might have multiple posts in a row trying to answer your questions. im on my phone so ill try my best not to. but to answer your questions, you cant jailbeak it. my guess is that theyre savng the jailbreak exploits for the actual release of iOS 7. If they were to jailbreak a beta, apple could easily patch the jailbreak in the next beta release. With this in mind, there will be a quick release of the jailbreak, hopefully.

I dont regret anything. Updating to ios 7 is easily one of the better things you can do for your iphone other than jailbreaking it. I recently got rid of my update because it was messing with my straight talk apn settings (im cheap for having straight talk lol i know.) but other than that, i had no complaints.
 5 years ago '11        #97
ImODbored 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 ohdosraders1 said:
ya it isnt working for me as well just a box pops up saying u have current firmware
try using the "option" or "commmand" button. I have a mcb pro, but it may work for you as well, just a suggestion.
 5 years ago '11        #98
ImODbored 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 AyeDre said:
iphone is fu*ked to oblivion...gotta take it to the store tomorrow. Can't even get to DFU mode...

edit...got it to DFU but my computer won't recognize it
If you havent taken it back yet. Put your iphone into dfu mode, and then just click the restore button on itunes without doing anything else. Try that, thats how you downgrade it from ios 7 to 6.1.4

Edit: sh*t i didnt see that your computer didnt recognize it. You could try restoring from the settings menu within the iphone. I think its like Settings > general > reset> erase all content and settings.
 5 years ago '10        #99
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$623 | Props total: 199 199
ish runs smooth, plus you don't have to do much but shift + click on the check for updates button if you dont have a jail break & the most updated version of ios (6.1.4)
 5 years ago '05        #100
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
Just bought an iPhone 5 today. For a tech geek like me, it's a surprise that I've never had an iPhone before. I jumped from Nokia to BlackBerry to Android (HTC) to the iPhone. I've always loved Apple products (got a 2010 MBP, 2013 rMBP, 2011 iMac, 2008 MacBook Air, most iPod models, a few iPads), but yeah, just never got the chance to get an iPhone.

iOS 7 was cool, though. I followed the instructions and it worked fine. I thought it was dope. That said, I did notice some very slight lag and I feared that some apps would crash. I decided to not tamper with it until Apple releases an official update. I downgraded back after 5 hours of playing around with it just then.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago