Hows it running for you (ios 7)

most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 53
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
 Kliq said:
hes got instructions in the youtube video description
Thanks baby


Last edited by WILLIAM; 06-13-2013 at 02:30 AM..
 06-13-2013, 01:32 AM         #42
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I can still download apps like normal if I update to ios7 correct because I rather use google maps then iOS maps
 5 years ago '04        #43
Kliq 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 12171 12171
Edit - nvm


Last edited by Kliq; 06-13-2013 at 01:43 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #44
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
Does this delete all of my sh*t ?
 06-13-2013, 01:54 AM         #45
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GucciBoy347 said:
Does this delete all of my sh*t ?

I don't think it will be like updating your phone just backup your phone before you do it just incase
 5 years ago '05        #46
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
can i get a link to the beta ios7
 5 years ago '12        #47
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 J-R said:
I don't think it will be like updating your phone just backup your phone before you do it just incase
How do i do that ? Lol I'm new to team iphone
 5 years ago '04        #48
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
can i get a link to the beta ios7
pirate bay, make sure u get the right one for your device
 5 years ago '04        #49
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 GucciBoy347 said:
How do i do that ? Lol I'm new to team iphone
connect to iTunes and click backup under the summary for your phone
 5 years ago '09        #50
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
sh*t is real nice
had to pull out my old iPhone for this.
 5 years ago '06        #51
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Good looking on the video, op


How does one update the iOS7 is the UDID is linked to a dev account? The exact same way? Or could it be updates through 'search for update' on the iPhone?
 5 years ago '04        #52
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
no jailbreak?because most of the apps i use are only for jailbroken phones like iblacklist


im realy thirsty to update because i love how it looks

so my questions are:
do you have any regrets?
can you jailbreak it?
You can now block numbers from calling you.
 5 years ago '04        #53
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6140 6140
Yo I installed it and loved it. Only drawback was my KIK Messeger didn't work, and that's what I use all the time, so I had to go back down to 6.
 5 years ago '11        #54
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
no jailbreak?because most of the apps i use are only for jailbroken phones like iblacklist


im realy thirsty to update because i love how it looks

so my questions are:
do you have any regrets?
can you jailbreak it?
no you cant jailbreak it, it's not even released yet. Unless you're actually one of the evad3rs, you're gonna have to wait until iOS 7 is publicly released, and hopefully there is still a way for it to be jailbroken. So it's gonne be at least a few months without a jailbroken phone if you do it. It was worth it for me though. It seems like they took some good ideas from some cydia packages, a few of the stuff they added was a big reason i jailbroke my phone for iOS 5, 6.
 5 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 LilBlasta said:
Good looking on the video, op


How does one update the iOS7 is the UDID is linked to a dev account? The exact same way? Or could it be updates through 'search for update' on the iPhone?
have to dl the IPSW specific to your device and do the shift+restore
 5 years ago '12        #56
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 finishim said:
connect to iTunes and click backup under the summary for your phone
fu*k it deleted all of my sh*t

i made a backup though

how do i keep the update and get all my apps and sh*t back ? can i do that or nah ?
 5 years ago '11        #57
theJumpman 
space
avatar space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0
I chose to only do the check for update option being that I was already running 6.1.4 and it worked perfectly.

Thanks
 5 years ago '07        #58
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6315 6315
a few bugs i encountered

- on the phone call app... i had issues getting into my voicemail. entire app would freeze up each time i tried tapping on the voicemail on the far right

-vine videos would freeze but audio is present.

-ebay app doesn't work.

-although mostly really smooth.. it has it's laggy moments here and there.

- maybe because of os changes... battery might be going down a little quicker? Not that much crazy than before but i drop 10 percent off a little browsing. Then again, I prefer my brightness nearly all the way.


otherwise, no regrets on the upgrade. I showed some iphone head and they get pretty geeked about it. the layers and depth of the phone is just ridiculous and for those complaining about the colors... it really brings out subtle white font of the clock/time and again the depth of the wallpaper and rows of apps.


I love the in-call look of the dial pad and everything.... it has a bit of both android and windows personalized w/ Apple's cleanliness.


Last edited by ptwist; 06-13-2013 at 08:30 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #59
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 ptwist said:
a few bugs i encountered

- on the phone call app... i had issues getting into my voicemail. entire app would freeze up each time i tried tapping on the voicemail on the far right

-vine videos would freeze but audio is present.

-ebay app doesn't work.

-although mostly really smooth.. it has it's laggy moments here and there.

- maybe because of os changes... battery might be going down a little quicker? Not that much crazy than before but i drop 10 percent off a little browsing. Then again, I prefer my brightness nearly all the way.


otherwise, no regrets on the upgrade. I showed some iphone head and they get pretty geeked about it. the layers and depth of the phone is just ridiculous and for those complaining about the colors... it really brings out subtle white font of the clock/time and again the depth of the wallpaper and rows of apps.


I love the in-call look of the dial pad and everything.... it has a bit of both android and windows personalized w/ Apple's cleanliness.
Does iMessage work?

Also what happens once it officially comes out, we'll be able to get that one without having to download any extra files on the computer?
 5 years ago '13        #60
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
How do you guys back up your devices?

I want to try this but just know I will lose all my JB apps and stuff when I downgrade

Is there a way around this? or do I just have to reinstall it all?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy