Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
 jdean23 said:
Yall also got to realize Kanye is going to put 1,000 codes in random CD's for the red yeezy 2's... you know n*ggas are going to be buying multiples for a chance to get em

4 years ago '04        #62
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
Are you n*ggas serious? The buzz has nothing to do with it. Remember the 50 vs. Kayne ? 50 was hotter at the time...and who sold more? It's going to be based off the music that gets leaked and released. Right now, Cole is slated to sell more, he has more hot sh*t out. That could change with a few bangas dropped from Ye'.
 4 years ago '04        #63
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 06-11-2013, 06:15 PM         #64
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungAJ24 said:
Do you n*ggas that say Kanye has no hype stay on the computer all day? Hella n*ggas on the internet and out and about is hyped for Yeezus. Kanye is just that kind of artist, he can sell off his name alone.
ain't nobody checkin for Kanye on my twitter followers or Facebook
muthafukkas either talkin about Drake, KDot or JCole
 4 years ago '12        #65
videoshirt 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
they're both putting out garbage blasphemous albums
 4 years ago '10        #66
marx1684 
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 4961 4961
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

I agree w/this post & avy. Cole isn't on that level yet. The hype is good for his sale regardless though. I'm not really a fan of Kanye's new musical direction (this is my personal opinion so please miss me w/the BS) so I'm more interested in Cole on this run. He needs to follow Power Trip up w/a banger.
 4 years ago '10        #67
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Cole is the homie, but he's not gonna outsell Ye. Matter of fact, there's only 3 rappers who could possibly outsell him, and that's Drake, Em and maybe Jay.

I think Cole is gonna do around 225-240K first week, and I see Ye doing Watch the Throne numbers, 420-430K first week.
 4 years ago '04        #68
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
I haven't bought a retail album in about 10 years, but I'll be buying cole world. I like almost every track and it's that blend of pre-"got dumped too much" Kanye, Drake, Big Sean, etc... aka relevant rappers who don't have to k!ll everybody all the time and smoke all the weed in the world.
 06-11-2013, 08:49 PM         #69
kamal7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way
 4 years ago '06        #70
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 972 972
she

got me up all night

yeaaaaaaaaa
 4 years ago '11        #71
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 363 363
 Birdman said:
Cole doesn't have A CLASSIC ALBUM, MUCH LESS MULTIPLE CLASSIC ALBUMS
Fixed
 4 years ago '12        #72
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 ice wolf said:
I agree completely.

I'm not even a Cole fan either. I think he's boring af most of the time. He should just stick to producing and maybe ghost writing.

Yeezy's new tracks ain't that hot, and Cole has a really big loyal following.
Nah, c the thing is, cole NEEDS a hit to sell records. Kanye doesnt. Ye has a larger fanbase thats gonna buy his sh*t regardless. Almost like eminem, and i would say cole is like a wale. Look at how much ye sold over 50 during their battle man, come on lol theres no way u can think ye will undersell cole.
 4 years ago '05        #73
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
kanye will sell more its just how it is, but i honestly think the album wont be great and i think in the long run j cole has an album that can hang in there over time
 4 years ago '05        #74
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695
 cbjones said:
Yup. Cole could put coupons for the Sobakawa Cloud Pillow in his CD, and it still wouldn't move units.
 4 years ago '12        #75
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 marx1684 said:
I agree w/this post & avy. Cole isn't on that level yet. The hype is good for his sale regardless though. I'm not really a fan of Kanye's new musical direction (this is my personal opinion so please miss me w/the BS) so I'm more interested in Cole on this run. He needs to follow Power Trip up w/a banger.
Coles kinda flow and style doesnt really have what it takes to make a banger. All his songs r kinda mellow, even when he tries to hit hard. Like the song who dat. He couldnt utilize a heavy beat for what its for. The only dude n the game witta mellow flow that could make a banger is montana. Cole just needs to stick to what he does with the females...like wale and that willl b his winning ticket. He aint outdoing ye.
 4 years ago '12        #76
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas in love with first week numbers.

if you push 200k first week then flop,what good was it?
First week is sales is just like how the movies do for box office....that shows the REAL fans. Not the people who just throw it off. It shows how well the hype did to make the people want it. First week will always be the highest. After that the numbers will only drop, so u have to have a good first week. Aint no way someone will sell 50000 the first week, then 500000 the next. Especially n rap. 200k first week these days are good.
 06-11-2013, 11:35 PM         #77
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CLEARLY JAY has THESE TWO UP TO THIS SHYT ===MARKETING PLOY.

JAY HAS HIS HANDS IN BOTH SITUATIONS==Jay believes it is time to put J-Cole on, so he says =Yeezy, lets get J. Cole on board so we can make some more money. ==THIS IS WHY KANYE HAS NOT BEEN DOING A WHOOOLE LOT OF MARKETING FOR HIS ALBUM.

DON'T FALL FOR THIS SHYT. J-COLE IS STYLE J. WHACK.

06-11-2013, 11:36 PM         #78
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is all to create buzz or j. Cole/j. Whack.

Do

not

fall

for

this.
 4 years ago '05        #79
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k album sales.... that's a popularity contest that the illuminati pop star f*ggot will obviously win. Cole will destroy him in album quality which is all that matters.
 4 years ago '04        #80
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
Imma buy j cole cd and put it on the shelf just to have it and listen to it on my iPad and Kanye will get legged because I wasn't feeling that cruel summer. Lets face it Ye fell off, I mean he went from Common, Mos Def, and Talib Kweli to Chief Keef, 2 chainz, and Pusha T. Wtf! And is No I.D producing all of his decent beats?

P.S--- I can't believe I let Nas down!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy