Photo Of 2 Chainz Talking To Police After Robbery Surfaces

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #101
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
 cmacmilli said:
Y'all da reason they feel justified for da way they handle our ppl and community. The boys failed us long ago. Depending on them for ANYTHING is snitching. If a lil girl get hit don't call da boys (ambulance yes) u handle it yoself bi*ch. Street n*ggas don't pay taxes n I ain't talkin no damn bubble gum tax but if a street n*gga can get around Dat he will. Street n*ggas aint got insurance either atleast not in they own name. If I see some r*pe level sh*t ima Handle it. Callin da boys aint no help wit they extra slow to respond to my ppl a.ss. Plus, even when they do finally show up they gone treat u like u did it. The boys got a lot of resources we don't but when they ain't using them to help my ppl our resources is jus as good as theirs. Anybody in my hood caught talkin to police is a snitch cuz everybody in my hood should know them hoes don't work for us and Dat include lil mama and granny. If I see somebody r*pe yo granny or whatever u have my word I ain't waiting on da boys. If da boys
? Me and I really know da perps details I ain't tellin them cuz when I murk Dat hoe I don't want it bein traced bac to me. So is 2chains snitching? Only if he is givin them accurate info. What would I do if I was in that situation? Ima do wat real n*ggas do and dats come bac even harder!!! 3 Chaaaains
and thats why you will never be help full to the community your sucking the life out of your community...

Smh there is already to many ignorant people in this world why add onto the ignorance in this world.
 4 years ago '04        #102
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 PotheadFocker said:
Snitching is when you get jammed up and tell on someone to get your charges knocked down. Being a victim and having to give a statement is entirely different. People on the internet are stupid af
for the 24321432th time
 4 years ago '06        #103
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,388 | Props total: 2452 2452
@ all these definition of snitching.
 06-12-2013, 12:14 PM         #104
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only n*ggas consider a man utilizing law enforcement when a crime has been committed against him/her as snitching.

n*ggas do not know the real definition of snitching.
 06-12-2013, 12:16 PM         #105
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
now...from a lot of other n*ggas...i woulda let it go off some they aint eeem know...but YOU?! cmon man... you know snitching is when n*ggas go to the joint could get less time or no time if they tell or agree the blame of the crime was on another n*gga...or in any event time gets deducted for the testimony of another n*gga.

tattle teller and snitch are two different things.
EDIT:
I stand corrected...maybe the meaning I identified was what was common knowledge, but just our definition around the DMV

but the actual definition is....

snitch (snch) Slang
v. snitched, snitch·ing, snitch·es
v.tr.
To steal (something, usually something of little value); pilfer. See Synonyms at steal.
v.intr.
To turn informer: He snitched on his comrades.
n.
1. A thief.
2. An informer.
3. 50 Cent

BUT, I will say...the day the definition of a slang word is fully incorporated correctly in the dictionary is a scary one.
 06-12-2013, 12:25 PM         #106
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
Nah homie is snitching.....look at his twitter posts.......He basically beggin for footage because they have no lead yet.....LMAO.

Fraud ni99az stay gettin exposed.

your an idiot…i was in a car accident yesterday the cab driver wouldn't give me his information so i called the cops. Am I a snitch?
 06-12-2013, 12:57 PM         #107
dankydoo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chainz aint snitching, yall do the same sh*t if somebody took your sh*t, no matter how "gangster" you are
@longlivedank
 4 years ago '04        #108
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I dont think u pay them to find ur things when it goes missing. If u have insurance, u dont have to find anything. Imagine if people wanted cops to find EVERYTHING theyve ever lost or stolen. Do u get ur tax money back when they fail? Its like sayin "i pay car insurance, might as well get n a wreck rather than b paying for it and never getting in a wreck". And plus, whats he gonna tell the cops when they want the FULL story?? Please tell me, since ur talkin bout bein a citizen and abiding by the law and being HONEST, whats he gonna tell the cops when they ask him what he was doing... Ready.....go!!
fine, nit pick. i was simply saying you pay taxes for them to protect you or find a person who stole your sh*t. didnt think i had to be technical with something that simple.
 4 years ago '12        #109
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
jesus christ this thread needs to be closed and deleted
THIS isn't snitching, but in a different situation it can be
guarantee none of yal be in the streets so leave the definition of snitching alone
"but but just talking to the police isn't snitching"
 4 years ago '04        #110
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I dont think u pay them to find ur things when it goes missing. If u have insurance, u dont have to find anything. Imagine if people wanted cops to find EVERYTHING theyve ever lost or stolen. Do u get ur tax money back when they fail? Its like sayin "i pay car insurance, might as well get n a wreck rather than b paying for it and never getting in a wreck". And plus, whats he gonna tell the cops when they want the FULL story?? Please tell me, since ur talkin bout bein a citizen and abiding by the law and being HONEST, whats he gonna tell the cops when they ask him what he was doing... Ready.....go!!
n*gga he gonna end up paying taxes over a lot sh*t he aint want or wasnt successful. stop nitpickiing. the jist of my point is simple, you pay the police to investigate who might of taken your items via taxes.
 4 years ago '11        #111
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #112
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17141 17141
So the robber never got arrested still?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago