Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
watch what pictures you post, "allegedly" talking to the policeis what got bodie k!lled
 5 years ago '05        #82
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Jacc Blacc said:
watch what pictures you post, "allegedly" talking to the policeis what got bodie k!lled

First of all, you just brought up a fictional character from a tv show.

What makes it worse is that Bodie was a fu*king DRUG DEALER, 2chainz is an entertainer!
 5 years ago '08        #83
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
now 2 chainz is a snitch too
 5 years ago '04        #84
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
So what he's supposed to get robbed and do nothing about it?
What kinda sh*t is that? If a n*gga robs me im "snitching" too...

Grow up
 06-11-2013, 07:21 PM         #85
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Kay Slay said:
You people are fu*king stupid, snitching is when you're involved in a crime with some people and when you guys get caught, then you start ratting them out.

This isn't snitching, you guys really are dumb as fu*k.
Good job. This is only def there shld be for this snitchin sh*t. n*ggas dnt neva kno wth theyre talkin ab on bx
 5 years ago '10        #86
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7536 7536
pulled up to the scene wit my chainz missing
 5 years ago '11        #87
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3480 3480
some of you ned to go outside
 5 years ago '12        #88
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
snitching is when you lose jail time because you dropped a dime on someone else. Actually utilizing the police isn't snitching... that's being a citizen. sh*t you pay taxes for them to protect you n find your sh*t when its missing.
I dont think u pay them to find ur things when it goes missing. If u have insurance, u dont have to find anything. Imagine if people wanted cops to find EVERYTHING theyve ever lost or stolen. Do u get ur tax money back when they fail? Its like sayin "i pay car insurance, might as well get n a wreck rather than b paying for it and never getting in a wreck". And plus, whats he gonna tell the cops when they want the FULL story?? Please tell me, since ur talkin bout bein a citizen and abiding by the law and being HONEST, whats he gonna tell the cops when they ask him what he was doing... Ready.....go!!
 5 years ago '12        #89
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
So what he's supposed to get robbed and do nothing about it?
What kinda sh*t is that? If a n*gga robs me im "snitching" too...

Grow up
If u get robbed selling cocaine n a school zone. How much of that story r u gonna keep from the cops? He wasnt doing right to begin with. U actin like he was makin lemonaide for the hood and got jacked. He was doing an illegal act. He cant call cops for that. U a trap rapper, say u got goons, but yet u gettin robbed tryna buy some weed cookies? Who even goes on a mission outta town to a place known for chaos, for DRUGS, not strapped, locked and loaded?? If i got my n*ggas wit me, if its 5 of us, at least 2 are strapped, and outta the 2, one WILL shoot no question. Sometimes u jus gotta take the loss.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 purelogic said:
You're a fraud if you get robbed at gun point?

Hmmm remember flocka?? The song love them gun sounds, his whole album. All the choppas and k!llas and runnin up on him will get u k!lled etc etc?? When he got robbed they snatched his necklace, watch, rings and bracelet....and shot him twice. Now, where were the k!llers? The bloods? Where was big gucci, french, dunkin, the choppas, the mr. Oh le do it murder man flocka?? Wheres the bussin at em mode? Yes dude, u can b a fraud if u talk gun talk and all that but then when its time to show ur nuts, u develop two lips and a wet c*it. Even tho 2chainz aint that kinda dude, i was showin u how can be fraud if it takes a clip to expose u. And what happened to flockas robbers?? n*ggas almost k!lled flocka and wen asked what he wuld do if he saw them, he said he'd just break their jaw...a n*gga shoot me, he gettin paid back 10x fold. AND HE GOT SHOT IN THE LUNG....almost died smh "nun, just break their jaw...thats it... Break their jaw"
 5 years ago '12        #91
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Liv2tell said:
that aint even about being a snitch. We already know what a real snitch is. "if you doing a crime with a person and yall get caught, then you tell so you can get a lesser punishment. THATS SNITCHING"

If you an average citizen minding your own business and you just happen to come across, that girl getting shot or how it happened. You aint involved with that street life at all. Those "FAIRY TAIL, KNUCKLE HEAD" codes don't apply to you. So sure you can go ahead and tell police what you saw, If you want to help.

But you also got to be conscious, that if you live in that environment where it went down and you decide to do that. Then there might be some consequences. You already know how crazy chicago is right now and people dying everyday, and you got these young dudes shooting and spaying everything on site w/o a care in the world.

At that point you have to make a decision and think for yourself. Do i want to help that girl and her family get justice & peace, but potentially risk my life and my family's to these knuckleheads not giving a fu*k. Or mind my own business and live my life knowing I didn't do anything to help, asking my self did i do the right thing, did i do something wrong. Praying that if i did, Karma doesn't bite me in the a.ss and have something like that happen to one of my loved ones or close ones.

In that particular situation that's what you deal with, and that has nothing to do with SNITCHING. Alot of this sh*t is complex and a lot of it deals with it being more deeper than snitching.

I could tell you this though, what if you got a dude who lives in an environment where there's high crime. There's people selling crack, having gang wars, selling coke, pills, weed, w/e. You got this low key dude, who the cops have gotten to be an informant and tell them who be selling drugs and where and what time they be selling drugs. They pay him a little something too, This dude telling on everybody not minding his business, he's looking for it. Kinda like Bubbles from "The Wire" Is that dude a Snitch? IMO YES, and if he's dealt with, he had it coming to him.
What was 2chainz doing at the time he was got robbed?? Was it something that coulda got someone locked up? Was he doing anything illegal?? U cant tell the cops u got robbed when u was committin a crime. How many coke dealers u kno who get robbed go to the cops sayyin "well, i was selling coke, ya know, i sell coke for a living, and this guy came into my trap and robbed me, just straight up robbed me" chainz gotta take the loss. If he dealt with the trap like he claimed, he kno the rules of the game.
 5 years ago '04        #92
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
Just heard dude got arrested for having that lean and a oz of weed....June is definitely not this guy month
 06-11-2013, 09:52 PM         #93
DelToroLoko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how motherfu*kers tryna redefine snitchin' so their beloved fake a.ss rapper can still maintain some credibility. if you talkin to the boys NO MATTER WHAT that's SNITCHING.
 06-12-2013, 06:35 AM         #94
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snitching is talking to police, what hood you from?

hes a snitch

if he was a normal civilian its not snitching, but these rappers claim to be about street life.
 06-12-2013, 06:36 AM         #95
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelToroLoko said:
i love how motherfu*kers tryna redefine snitchin' so their beloved fake a.ss rapper can still maintain some credibility. if you talkin to the boys NO MATTER WHAT that's SNITCHING.
this guy knows wasup
 06-12-2013, 07:11 AM         #96
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelToroLoko said:
NO MATTER WHAT for real?? dumb fu*k. Keep fu*king around and get one of your fam snatched up and r*ped by random home invasion or some sh*t then u gonna act like urself and call the cops cause u aint in the streets like that
 06-12-2013, 07:41 AM         #97
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfaooo at this thread, 2 chainz is middle aged colege educated n*gga he aint street n*gga or course hes talking, no foul.

Last edited by DoubleD; 06-12-2013 at 07:44 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #98
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 PotheadFocker said:
Snitching is when you get jammed up and tell on someone to get your charges knocked down. Being a victim and having to give a statement is entirely different. People on the internet are stupid af
Snitchin is cooperatin with law enforcement...you get shot and cooperate with the law you gonna get ooked at as a snitch.... Handle court in the street if your really about that life..
 5 years ago '07        #99
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
wtf he talkin to the boys for??

smh

guess he bout to file #2chargez
 5 years ago '11        #100
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
I swear its always the fake wanna b hoods guys that try and act like "talking to the cops means your a snitch"

Snitching is to snitch to benefit you, weather to get time knocked off, or the heat taken away from you.

i swear its always the wanna bes that thinking talking to the cops make you a snitch... smh knock it off your not hood just because you talk to cops? Or because you think you cant talk to cops period because you'll be a snitch?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy