Photo Of 2 Chainz Talking To Police After Robbery Surfaces

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7389 7389
 Stillhyphy said:
don't waste your time bro, after reading 4 pages 90 percent of the people in here think theres only 1 type of snitching whern theres not

n*ggas actually do get k!lled all the time just for talkin to the cops over a crime, ive heard of plenty of people around the area getttin whacked that way

Let me put it in simple terms for you nerd n*ggas on Bx. Have you ever seen The Wire? Remember why Bodie got k!lled? they thought he was talkin to the boys, so they had him smacked. that basically destroys all logic in this whole thread about "thats not snitching" that was a tv show but that was some real sh*t that actually happens more than people think

But real sh*t the police were gonna speak to him no matter what, he propbably spoke with em for a couple seconds
Your right bro. We wasting our times with white kids from the suburbs who have their own definition of the word snitch. What y'all call law abiding citizen the streets call a snitch.

Quick real story for these kids who never been to the hood before

Every year my city host a annual summer bball tournament. The whole city comes out plus a grip of out of towers. Huge event. Broad daylight this n*gga steps out if a car shoots multiple times at some n*gga he was beefing with misses and one bullet grazes a lil girl. The guy dips. The whole city was there seen it and know who the n*gga is off a first name basis.
The police know who did it.
Guess what tho? He still walking around the streets because snitching is a death wish.
That's reality.
 5 years ago '07        #62
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
so if ya sis or mom get r*ped and they know who did it or you know who did it and tell the police is that snitching??

This aint a good look for 2chaniz any way you look at it
 06-10-2013, 08:23 PM         #63
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the stupidity continues
 5 years ago '06        #64
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2240 2240
The true definition of snitching has been lost. Honestly, snitching only involves people in the game. Civilians should never be considered snitches. But unfortunately, hood n*ggas lost that semi-morality that the streets used to abide by. You're never supposed to involve civilians. Period. That's how the definition got twisted. Regular, law abiding citizens have been victimized & n*ggas CLAIMING they bout that life, really found out how much they were when they thought the Jakes was closing in. Old school n*ggas used to live by: You do the crime, you do the time. That's why n*ggas were smarter about how sh*t got handled. Reckless azz n*ggas just wanna do dumb/wild sh1t, but don't wanna pay for their stupidity. Being bout that life, also includes not being afraid of jail. If you ain't a n*gga that can do your time, then you not really bout that life for real....
 5 years ago '05        #65
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 DJ Kay Slay said:
You people are fu*king stupid, snitching is when you're involved in a crime with some people and when you guys get caught, then you start ratting them out.

This isn't snitching, you guys really are dumb as fu*k.

fu*king young idiots on here. They probably from Florida or Chicago(my apologies to you Chiraq dudes who made it past 21).
 5 years ago '07        #66
wodie 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$900 | Props total: 418 418
I see that there are a lot of dumb niccas on here in terms of snitching!!!!! If my car was broken into and i dont know who did it? im callin da police!!!!!!!!!!!!! and taking a loss if i knew who did it then i will handle it myself Name dropping or giving descriptions of who might have done it...etc is snitching!!!
 5 years ago '05        #67
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9644 9644
Idiot n*ggas acting like themselves. Snitching...
 5 years ago '04        #68
enigmah22 
space
space
$232 | Props total: 0 0
Need a police report to claim stolen/lost credit cards and the like. Just saying...

Some people got the whole concept of snitching twisted.
 5 years ago '04        #69
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 187Proof said:
This, point blank. Can't believe some of these other "definitions" that people throw out there.
if multiple people believe the same sh*t from different areas...its a good chance...thats a common code.

the dictionary defines snitch as a thief or informant
 5 years ago '10        #70
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
Look at you, look at us. All my n*ggas look rich a.ss fu*k!

aight, gimme what you got.
 5 years ago '10        #71
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
 wodie said:
I see that there are a lot of dumb niccas on here in terms of snitching!!!!! If my car was broken into and i dont know who did it? im callin da police!!!!!!!!!!!!! and taking a loss if i knew who did it then i will handle it myself Name dropping or giving descriptions of who might have done it...etc is snitching!!!
 06-11-2013, 03:01 PM         #72
purelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're a fraud if you get robbed at gun point?

5 years ago '10        #73
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
im sure the popo was alerted and of course you have to tell what happened he not a regular n*gga...doesnt mean 2chainz SAID NAMES OF THE PPL THAT WERE INVOLVED!

smh at sum of u bx cats...sum of yall never tasted life in the streets i can tell easy but quick to speak on street sh*t....just let it be til u get more info smh
 5 years ago '12        #74
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
He didnt snitch. He already told the cops he'll handle it. n*ggas actin like he out there naming names. fu*k boys will do anything for attention.
 5 years ago '06        #75
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Didn't Grandpa Chainz say he didn't get robbed??
 5 years ago '06        #76
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 purelogic said:
You're a fraud if you get robbed at gun point?
You ever been robbed by a gun before....

Like pointed and touching your head???

5 years ago '04        #77
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 yumflip said:
The true definition of snitching has been lost. Honestly, snitching only involves people in the game. Civilians should never be considered snitches. But unfortunately, hood n*ggas lost that semi-morality that the streets used to abide by. You're never supposed to involve civilians. Period. That's how the definition got twisted. Regular, law abiding citizens have been victimized & n*ggas CLAIMING they bout that life, really found out how much they were when they thought the Jakes was closing in. Old school n*ggas used to live by: You do the crime, you do the time. That's why n*ggas were smarter about how sh*t got handled. Reckless azz n*ggas just wanna do dumb/wild sh1t, but don't wanna pay for their stupidity. Being bout that life, also includes not being afraid of jail. If you ain't a n*gga that can do your time, then you not really bout that life for real....
 06-11-2013, 04:23 PM         #78
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
Why you bringing children into it? Children are exception to everything.
When people talk about snitching its more hood related crimes. No hood n*ggas stealing babies lol.
So if someone pulled u out of your car and stole it you wouldnt call the cops?
 06-11-2013, 05:12 PM         #79
MissTatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these hood ethics got n*ggaz all fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '11        #80
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,273 | Props total: 12530 12530
n*gga take my chain i don't want the chain back i want the arm you stole the chain with cause since you can't keep your hands to yourself i will.

you and your homie do a crime and he tell to get a less charge that's a snitch

somebody trying to take my chain and somebody seen and call the cops and the cops come ask me what happen not a snitch.

Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 06-11-2013 at 05:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago