Photo Of 2 Chainz Talking To Police After Robbery Surfaces

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
If we r going by the op's logic then didn't he snitch by leaking j Coles album? .... And then I'd guess this post would indicate I'm snitching on him.... And now myself... Oh dear...
 5 years ago '04        #42
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 whyarguewithgod said:
Nah homie is snitching.....look at his twitter posts.......He basically beggin for footage because they have no lead yet.....LMAO.

Fraud ni99az stay gettin exposed.
So if somebody robs you at gunpoint...you wouldn't tell the police??

pa_general said:
This thread proves EVERYTHING that is wrong with our communities.
^ This...EVERYTHING...

too many people turn their heads when they KNOW sh*t is wrong...when their kids get hit by a stray they quick to blame the police when their inaction was the root of the problem...
 5 years ago '09        #43
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
@ calling this snitching...
like if there's a shooting incident, the police aren't going to question the person involved
 5 years ago '05        #44
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 1153 1153

that is no chains talking to the police

same bandana and vest
 06-10-2013, 04:02 PM         #45
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
Y'all n*ggas corny man. When did I say I agree with it? Why you coming up with these illogical stupid scenarios. And why you act like I'm defining the word. It is what is. If you don't like it get over it.
how the fu*k am I corny? you're just trying to dodge this question , when shootings happen, you'll have scenarios where young children will witness it.

So answer my question, since the little girl told the police, that would label her as a snitch, am I right? So she has to get handled by the streets, right?
 5 years ago '08        #46
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
Ok, let's remove the what if's and talk about an actual situation.

The high school girl that danced at Obama's inauguration that got hit by a stray 2 weeks later. If an average citizen saw the shooter and told the police, would they be considered a snitch??
 5 years ago '13        #47
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
yall the type of n*ggas to be laying in a hospital watching mash for months paralyzed from the neck down, know who did it to yall and wouldnt tell on him because you aint tryna be a snitch
 5 years ago '06        #48
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4735 4735
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol of course this sucka a.ss mufuka goin chime in..

The original definition of snitchin has always been the same.. only clowns that dont even have a reason to talk about snitchin try to turn it into somethin else.
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Dont forget tho..

If he did infact cooperate with the police that is still a form of snitching.

Only cause cause he claim to live by the street code and indulge in street activity... which means the only things he's sposed to ever say to em is "I didnt see nothin" or if he get jammed up "let me speak to my lawyer".

Thats all snitchin is an unwritten law for criminals ... "Dont talk" they're sposed to do their job and let the police do theirs...

If you aint from the streets or put yourself in those positions then that "snitch" sh*t dont apply to you.
 DJ Kay Slay said:
You people are fu*king stupid, snitching is when you're involved in a crime with some people and when you guys get caught, then you start ratting them out.

This isn't snitching, you guys really are dumb as fu*k.
 Walmart said:
What makes Two Chainz look bad is that he claims to be a trap dude. You should make sure you have a pass in all hood cities before you go if you're a streer rapper
it doesnt mattter how trill you are. this "pass" sh*t you hear rappers/entertainers talk about doesnt hold weight in other hoods in other states. maybe the next town over if you or some of your peoples live that life which carries a mean rep. why would a cali street dude who is hungry respect a dude from the other side of the map, "pass" ESPECIALLY if it's a come up?

the mind of the wolves.

TheMindOf said:
All of these

Not even gonna speak on it.. These n*ggas pretty much covered all I was gonna say..

Well stated..

As for everyone else..
word^^ funny sh*t is i will like to think that most of us on this board is living a very law abiding life, cause the n*ggas I know personally who in that street sh*t dont have time for internet activities REALLY.
 5 years ago '06        #49
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
If your car is stolen you have to have a police report to give to your car insurance

Last edited by Big Bear; 06-10-2013 at 05:41 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #50
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
 popsjenkins said:
Ok, let's remove the what if's and talk about an actual situation.

The high school girl that danced at Obama's inauguration that got hit by a stray 2 weeks later. If an average citizen saw the shooter and told the police, would they be considered a snitch??
that aint even about being a snitch. We already know what a real snitch is. "if you doing a crime with a person and yall get caught, then you tell so you can get a lesser punishment. THATS SNITCHING"

If you an average citizen minding your own business and you just happen to come across, that girl getting shot or how it happened. You aint involved with that street life at all. Those "FAIRY TAIL, KNUCKLE HEAD" codes don't apply to you. So sure you can go ahead and tell police what you saw, If you want to help.

But you also got to be conscious, that if you live in that environment where it went down and you decide to do that. Then there might be some consequences. You already know how crazy chicago is right now and people dying everyday, and you got these young dudes shooting and spaying everything on site w/o a care in the world.

At that point you have to make a decision and think for yourself. Do i want to help that girl and her family get justice & peace, but potentially risk my life and my family's to these knuckleheads not giving a fu*k. Or mind my own business and live my life knowing I didn't do anything to help, asking my self did i do the right thing, did i do something wrong. Praying that if i did, Karma doesn't bite me in the a.ss and have something like that happen to one of my loved ones or close ones.

In that particular situation that's what you deal with, and that has nothing to do with SNITCHING. Alot of this sh*t is complex and a lot of it deals with it being more deeper than snitching.

I could tell you this though, what if you got a dude who lives in an environment where there's high crime. There's people selling crack, having gang wars, selling coke, pills, weed, w/e. You got this low key dude, who the cops have gotten to be an informant and tell them who be selling drugs and where and what time they be selling drugs. They pay him a little something too, This dude telling on everybody not minding his business, he's looking for it. Kinda like Bubbles from "The Wire" Is that dude a Snitch? IMO YES, and if he's dealt with, he had it coming to him.

Last edited by puffmypiff2k9; 06-10-2013 at 04:43 PM..
 06-10-2013, 05:03 PM         #51
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac said it's okay to tell who shot you or robbed you.
 06-10-2013, 05:31 PM         #52
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
If you have insured jewelry, which a lot of ppl have when they spend 5k+ on they sh*t, you have to file a police report in order to make a claim.

Some of yall need to step your lives up and get off the net for a while.
Something that people constantly ignore, more than likely because they do not having anything of value to be insured. If your home gets broken into, while having home owners insurance, you better have a police report if you hope to collect on your claim. I been through this process and the insurance company will not even start the claim without a report. Can't have a report without talking to an officer.
 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM         #53
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall a bunch of corny fake a.ss wannabe gangsters... grow up...
 5 years ago '12        #54
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 5617 5617
 TrillSwag said:
n*ggas get k!lled for giving information to the police every day B.
That's the life we live in today. You snitch on a n*gga you better hope he or his homies not about that life. Cuz in reality n*ggas get k!lled for trying to testify.
don't waste your time bro, after reading 4 pages 90 percent of the people in here think theres only 1 type of snitching whern theres not

n*ggas actually do get k!lled all the time just for talkin to the cops over a crime, ive heard of plenty of people around the area getttin whacked that way

Let me put it in simple terms for you nerd n*ggas on Bx. Have you ever seen The Wire? Remember why Bodie got k!lled? they thought he was talkin to the boys, so they had him smacked. that basically destroys all logic in this whole thread about "thats not snitching" that was a tv show but that was some real sh*t that actually happens more than people think

But real sh*t the police were gonna speak to him no matter what, he propbably spoke with em for a couple seconds
 5 years ago '12        #55
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 5617 5617
I really dont pay attention to what 2chainz raps about even when he was titty boi..does he talk that gun play..

either way...someone involved and talking to the police after a shooting is still enough for some type of confrontation
 06-10-2013, 06:53 PM         #56
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is what happens when wiggas interpret black culture..................On another note, I been told yall dude aint built like that........he is not the ignorant hood dude he portrays.......
 06-10-2013, 06:56 PM         #57
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at u fu*king weirdos.
 5 years ago '04        #58
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Lmao only like 3 people not including myself that know the true definition of snitching! Lmao. n*ggaz act they can't talk to the police even when it's in defense of yourself lmao
 5 years ago '06        #59
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25819 25819
Kids at still don't know what snitching is.
 5 years ago '12        #60
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 7454 7454
 Doc D said:
how the fu*k am I corny? you're just trying to dodge this question , when shootings happen, you'll have scenarios where young children will witness it.

So answer my question, since the little girl told the police, that would label her as a snitch, am I right? So she has to get handled by the streets, right?
If she was snitching on a niggga about that life. Best believe the lil girl would be in witness protection . Most parents wouldn't even let they kids testify. Especially in the hood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy