Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2013, 03:17 PM         #21
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 curlyd said:
at all these different perceptions of snitching, he lost by talking to them and has the nerve to release a single like this

Well he shot himself in the foot for that sh*t but overall, this still isn't snitching
 5 years ago '05        #22
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
 TrillSwag said:
Lol at Internet n*ggas making up their definition of snitching. Go witness a crime in Detroit and go tell the police. And see what you get called if you even still happen to be alive.

Giving information the police about a crime is snitching point blank period. That's what every hood go by.
So if i see a 5 year old boy getting kidknapped and the police ask me about it and i give the description im snitching????....If thats snitching then and people are scared to so called snitch to save someone child from getting chopped in pieces so be it.....unless of course it is your kid or mom because god forbid i be accused of snitching.dumb fu*ks I swear
 5 years ago '12        #23
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,195 | Props total: 7390 7390
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Cause 50 was IN THE STREETS you fu*kin d!ckhead

Talkin bout tryin to redfine the word when we talkin about the ORIGINAL DEFINITION of it..

stop it
So if you witness a bank robbery in the hood. And you tell the police who it was. You don't think the whole city would label you a snitch?!?

I'm thinking their is a white American version of snitch. And a hood version of snitch. Because y'all lying to yourselfs if you say otherwise.
 5 years ago '12        #24
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
 kingkolby said:
So if i see a 5 year old boy getting kidknapped and the police ask me about it and i give the description im snitching????....If thats snitching then and people are scared to so called snitch to save someone child from getting chopped in pieces so be it.....unless of course it is your kid or mom because god forbid i be accused of snitching.dumb fu*ks I swear
Why you bringing children into it? Children are exception to everything.
When people talk about snitching its more hood related crimes. No hood n*ggas stealing babies lol.
 5 years ago '05        #25
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
 TrillSwag said:
When people talk about snitching its more hood related crimes. No hood n*ggas stealing babies lol.
ok so you say children are the exception so if im going around your neighborhood burning down houses and raping peoples mom including your mom and now shes mental and noone has a description of me but you then you say your not gonna say sh*t. your a fu*king liar and a piece of sh*t is dont says sh*t because that aint snitching thats being a normal fu*king person
 5 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4817 4817
dudes is that thirst for a hot topic
there is really a page full of snitch definitions
 5 years ago '05        #27
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Once the shots rang out in public, there was no.way 2 Chainz wasn't going to be already questioned by police.
 5 years ago '05        #28
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
 TrillSwag said:
S oif you talk to the cops outside the hood its not snitching. to me its blac kand white no matter where you are at . If you see a crime you protect the innocent and hel pthe police. ?now if you did the crime but wanan tel lwho helped you to get less time or just because your scared then you are a snitch. up is up and down is down stop tryign to change the definition. Being street doesnt mean you have no emotions and are pure evil either.
 06-10-2013, 03:33 PM         #29
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
Lol at Internet n*ggas making up their definition of snitching. Go witness a crime in Detroit and go tell the police. And see what you get called if you even still happen to be alive.

Giving information the police about a crime is snitching point blank period. That's what every hood go by.
fu*k out of here, you retarded fu*ks have misused the word snitch and made it into your own fu*kery.

The term snitch, originally meant that if you did a crime with a group of people then when you guys get caught and start telling, THEN you're a snitch.

fu*k what ever other scenario you're trying to place with this. If an old woman who has never done in crime activity and living her own normal life, tells the police about the description of a shooter that brutally shot to death at a little innocent boy. Then that's not fu*king snitching. If you think that's fu*king snitching, k!ll yourself, you don't know what you're talking about. I've been in Oakland nearly all my life, I know what's snitching.

If you're some crazy fu*k just k!lling kids then your a.ss needs to go, nobody wants to be around a monster that's k!lling kids. Nobody wants to be down in crime with a child k!ller.

If you're shooting in broad daylight with no mask to cover your face, don't blame the witnesses for your stupid a.ss mistakes. fu*k out of here.

If both of us are robbing then cops catch us, none of you say a fu*king word, don't you tell those cops a damn thing, but if you do then you're a snitch so fu*k you.

But if there's a serial k!ller and he's next door then I'm either k!lling that fu*ker or I'm telling the police, fu*k Camron for his retarded logic and misusing the word snitch, he has these idiots not knowing what the fu*k that word means now.
 5 years ago '12        #30
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas get k!lled for giving information to the police every day B.
That's the life we live in today. You snitch on a n*gga you better hope he or his homies not about that life. Cuz in reality n*ggas get k!lled for trying to testify.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 9045 9045
I'd call police too if I had my wallet stolen at gun point

The Smoking Gun released a list of rappers calling police after being robbed or having their houses broken in.

The list included Busta Rhymes, Fabolous, and many more.

Supposedly LL Cool J, Jay-Z (by King Tut), Jim Jones, Nas, Ja Rule, Rakim, and a dozen other rappers have been robbed before.

Anyone can get robbed.

What makes Two Chainz look bad is that he claims to be a trap dude. You should make sure you have a pass in all hood cities before you go if you're a streer rapper
 5 years ago '13        #32
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
 DJ Kay Slay said:
You people are fu*king stupid, snitching is when you're involved in a crime with some people and when you guys get caught, then you start ratting them out.

This isn't snitching, you guys really are dumb as fu*k.

thanks, for letting these people know.
 06-10-2013, 03:44 PM         #33
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
n*ggas get k!lled for giving information to the police every day B.
That's the life we live in today. You snitch on a n*gga you better hope he or his homies not about that life. Cuz in reality n*ggas get k!lled for trying to testify.
So if a little girl sees a shooting and "snitches" since the dumbass decided to shoot in broad daylight with no mask, would you be fine for that girl to be murdered?
 5 years ago '05        #34
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Aye.... they stole his credit cards and all types of personal sh!t that could be used to compromise his identity. Why should he care if the hoodrats that robbed him end up in jail? This isn't your typical 'snitching' scenario. It's not just about his chains.

The insurance $ is also another factor.
 5 years ago '12        #35
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

[pic - click to view]

Check this g..

My city started the whole "stop snitchin" movement in hiphop wit this dvd in 04' (free skinny suge!) And all they did was expose rats in the city... that was actually involved wit the streets.. not no old ladies and law abiding citizens that called the police.

Im not sayin you wrong by "hood definition" but real sh*t these same dudes screamin "snitch" in the hood is the same ones tapin themselves doin crimes and puttin guns n drugs on facebook. And be the FIRST ones to snitch when they actually get put in that interrogation room facin a real bid.. I seen it first hand.

Once again Im goin by the definition of snitch the OG's went by... not this weirdo blind leadin the blind sh*t these days.
Yeah. I feel you on that. I don't agree with it. But that's just what this generation go by now. It ignorant but most people don't want to get involved in something that has nothing to so with them. That's why most people in the hood don't even open the door for police when they coming knocking on that did you see anything tip.
 5 years ago '10        #36
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
smh u nerds and this quick to yell "snitch" sh*t I swear
 Blue Smoke said:
exactly and they'd probably be the first ones to call the police if they got robbed.
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
snitching is when you lose jail time because you dropped a dime on someone else. Actually utilizing the police isn't snitching... that's being a citizen. sh*t you pay taxes for them to protect you n find your sh*t when its missing.

DJ Kay Slay said:
You people are fu*king stupid, snitching is when you're involved in a crime with some people and when you guys get caught, then you start ratting them out.

This isn't snitching, you guys really are dumb as fu*k.
All of these

Not even gonna speak on it.. These n*ggas pretty much covered all I was gonna say..

Well stated..

As for everyone else..
 5 years ago '05        #37
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
I understand that the uneducated dudes who live in the hood and will never be nothing in their entire life may see it as snitching, but it doesnt mean that it is snitching. They are the same dudes who probably cant even spell snitch.
 5 years ago '10        #38
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
this fat fu*k ddot
 5 years ago '12        #39
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
 Doc D said:
So if a little girl sees a shooting and "snitches" since the dumbass decided to shoot in broad daylight with no mask, would you be fine for that girl to be murdered?
Y'all n*ggas corny man. When did I say I agree with it? Why you coming up with these illogical stupid scenarios. And why you act like I'm defining the word. It is what is. If you don't like it get over it.
 5 years ago '06        #40
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
This thread proves EVERYTHING that is wrong with our communities.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago