Jun 10 - Two Twins & Friend Die On The Way Back From Party

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
2 twins? ummm no

final destination
 5 years ago '12        #22
Reggie Noble 86 29 heat pts29
space
space
$540 | Props total: 283 283
R.i.p.
 5 years ago '07        #23
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
RIP
 5 years ago '05        #24
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
completely smashed... wtf
 06-11-2013, 12:57 AM         #25
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant even picture completely smashed heads

RIP Baby girls
 5 years ago '07        #26
DaKid91 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 377 377
Man this sh*t happened in the carribean, n*ggas die errday b

Just cuz these hoes got sum......er.....HAD some b00ty, n*ggas wanna be sad n sh*t lol

Those names are scust but RIP outta respect
 5 years ago '04        #27
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Don't be hard on these girls for not wearing seatbelts. How many of y'all wear seatbelts in the BACK SEAT?

Thought so...
 5 years ago '05        #28
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Don't be hard on these girls for not wearing seatbelts. How many of y'all wear seatbelts in the BACK SEAT?

Thought so...
Please put your seatbelts on, man. All of you. Accidents happen R.I.P.
 06-11-2013, 01:12 AM         #29
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is some sad sh*t. People be really quick to blame alcohol in this kind of scenerio, and it probably has a lot to do with it, but what everyone should always remember is that, SPEED is the real k!ller. You can be completely sh*tfaced, and still drive relatively safely. How you ask? You drive slow as fu*k. You drive 10mph UNDER the speed limit. You gotta be able to recognize when you shouldn't be driving, and therefore drive much slower. Anyway, lecture over, this is a damn shame. I'm gonna leave now instead of continuing to dwell on this fu*ked up yet all too common story.

P.S. yeah SEATBELTS as well. Speed and Seat-belts are the two keys to safe drunk driving haha. I guess they are just keys to safe driving, safe drunk driving is a bit of an oxymoron but if you drive very slow with your seatbelt on, its unlikely anyone will die. Sounds like these kids were too young and stupid for their own good. Everyone can relate to that phase though, that 17-20 phase where you do a lot of stupid sh*t, in this case including speeding without a seat-belt possibly drunk.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 06-11-2013 at 01:21 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #30
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
clearly they were speeding on that sh*tty Mazda
RIP though.
 5 years ago '09        #31
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
R.I.P.

Sad to hear about the car wreck!!!
 5 years ago '04        #32
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 Peter Griffin said:
That's how it always ends up.

I know there was no mention of alcohol in this one or maybe I missed it but I knew this one dude who was DUI and crashed into another car with the whole family in it. All were sent to the hospital and this dude only had a scratch. When he was telling me this story he didn't seem remorseful at all, he just wanted time to pass so he could get his drivers license back
Damn...who was his lawyer? Felony DUI that puts folk in hospitals generally gets you some kinda prison time
 5 years ago '11        #33
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4607 4607
Rip, that's sad
 5 years ago '11        #34
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
 2godflow said:
Wah dayum.

Why couldn't it of been a few of you bx n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

that's not even funny

R.I.P we can't choose when you got to go all we can hope for its not before we done everything our hearts desire i know they had allot of life to live but lets hope its god who call them home to live with him in a better place.
 06-11-2013, 03:53 AM         #35
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prolly thought they were "turning up" too smh People losing all sense of responsibility
 5 years ago '10        #36
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Peter Griffin said:
That's how it always ends up.

I know there was no mention of alcohol in this one or maybe I missed it but I knew this one dude who was DUI and crashed into another car with the whole family in it. All were sent to the hospital and this dude only had a scratch. When he was telling me this story he didn't seem remorseful at all, he just wanted time to pass so he could get his drivers license back

Dude fu*k him and his drivers license. That's the main concern of that kid???
Regardless if you're drunk or tired you should never drive. Especially if you have people in your vehicle. Their lives are in your hand.

fu*k this kid...
Hope the others are in Heaven...
 5 years ago '10        #37
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DaKid91 said:
Man this sh*t happened in the carribean, n*ggas die errday b

Just cuz these hoes got sum......er.....HAD some b00ty, n*ggas wanna be sad n sh*t lol

Those names are scust but RIP outta respect

n*gga what??? That last part you said might as well be voided out with all that other bullsh*t you stated...
 5 years ago '11        #38
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
 Bob Sacamano said:
This is some sad sh*t. People be really quick to blame alcohol in this kind of scenerio, and it probably has a lot to do with it, but what everyone should always remember is that, SPEED is the real k!ller. You can be completely sh*tfaced, and still drive relatively safely. How you ask? You drive slow as fu*k. You drive 10mph UNDER the speed limit. You gotta be able to recognize when you shouldn't be driving, and therefore drive much slower. Anyway, lecture over, this is a damn shame. I'm gonna leave now instead of continuing to dwell on this fu*ked up yet all too common story.

P.S. yeah SEATBELTS as well. Speed and Seat-belts are the two keys to safe drunk driving haha. I guess they are just keys to safe driving, safe drunk driving is a bit of an oxymoron but if you drive very slow with your seatbelt on, its unlikely anyone will die. Sounds like these kids were too young and stupid for their own good. Everyone can relate to that phase though, that 17-20 phase where you do a lot of stupid sh*t, in this case including speeding without a seat-belt possibly drunk.
I agree with you on that. I blame inexperience on driver part. Theres many a times when i used to live in jamaica that my friends and i would race home from a party under some white rum but we all knew what we were doing. Regardless when i did drive reckless i never had female passengers in the car because that alone is a distraction when the screaming starts
 06-11-2013, 05:06 AM         #39
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zen Guitar said:
So sad. Pretty girls.
 5 years ago '05        #40
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
How come drunks and drivers are the only ones who don't get fazed... There's a coincidence here? I think not... n*ggas need to start making passenger safety as top shelf as driver safety.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago