Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says ďAnything He Tells You, Itís Going To Be Fake

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
 blacknacirema4 said:
Some of you all on here sound really stupid. Apparently this was an interview, so he was sort of prompted to say such responses. it's not as if he is volitionally hopping on Twitter and complaining. He's answering interview questions the best way he knows how.

With respect to "shut up and just rap" Freddie Gibbs has released CLASSIC and pretty damn good mixtapes. All the Gibbs hate makes me sick. He is quite possibly one of the best versatile rappers in the game right now. He can hop on any beat and does it best with Statik Selektah and Madlib.

Insert your Toby Keith CD and eat a goat d!ck.
then he needs to learn how to answer em better than just a fuk you

after his manager implied that he wrote r.i.p and posting #snowmankilla on facebook it seem like its the route they are going

he so much into trying to be the realest rapper out that he messing up bigger opportunities. i don't know why people automatic think that showing some restraint means your selling out
 5 years ago '09        #122
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8867 8867
JustinJones eat a d!ck
 5 years ago '10        #123
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 justinjones said:
then he needs to learn how to answer em better than just a fuk you

after his manager implied that he wrote r.i.p and posting #snowmankilla on facebook it seem like its the route they are going

he so much into trying to be the realest rapper out that he messing up bigger opportunities. i don't know why people automatic think that showing some restraint means your selling out
@ #snowmankilla yeah he wanna rap beef Jeezy
 5 years ago '09        #124
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
@ #snowmankilla yeah he wanna rap beef Jeezy
Freddie Gibbs is dissing Jeezy so he can promote he's new album

5 years ago '05        #125
ReefdaGawd 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
Lets Be Honest Gibbs Go In And yall kno it
 5 years ago '10        #126
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 ash1990 said:
Freddie Gibbs is dissing Jeezy so he can promote he's new album

Stay Strapped pt 2?!
 5 years ago '11        #127
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4185 4185
 box5 said:
So what makes an artist marketable? Damn I hate whitey's influence. Yell
But he's right... people put money behind these guys so if you want the shine you gotta act right. That's just being real. Gibbs wanna be big and be 100% gangsta which is just not gonna happen.

People have to like you to back you. You running around screaming fu*k em gonna get you black listed. That's just being real.
 5 years ago '11        #128
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
How yall telling dude to stfu & rap when its an interview? Thats what you do in interviews, n*ggas ask u questions and u answer.
 5 years ago '09        #129
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 HipHop Since 93 said:
How yall telling dude to stfu & rap when its an interview? Thats what you do in interviews, n*ggas ask u questions and u answer.

Jeezy stans
 5 years ago '04        #130
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 1347 1347
u put your livelihood in someones hands....it dont work out

u blame them?

put u consented to doing so

and u get mad at them?

business logic > n*gga logic

then i seen a blog headline that says

freddie gibbs wants young jeezy 2 respond

its a never ending story
 06-12-2013, 12:05 PM         #131
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leave it to a bunch of non-knowing n*ggas to speculate on what happened. That industry is known for being shady as hell.. he could have actually been snubbed by an artist. I mean that would kind of be on his own hands anyways for signing under an artist who is most likely egotistical and feels threatened by other rappers potentially stealing his thunder, like prob 90% of those dudes..

..but still. It doesn't sound like too far fetched of a story. I mean c'mon, how many of yall took him signing to CTE like "he's about to be all over the radio". Yall know damn well he doesn't make music that fits that demographic. Stop being so quick to call n*ggas sour..

06-12-2013, 12:30 PM         #132
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga pms'n...gibbs thought it was gone b easy...

rap game fu*ked up butcha cant blame me; seen em come seen em go, you know how the game be... (young jeezy)
 5 years ago '12        #133
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,058 | Props total: 17305 17305
Wait they said Gibbs dissed this dude on Facebook?

n*gga Jeezy aint on facebook. Only people doin any dissing on facebook are distressed baby mamas and sidechicks
 5 years ago '04        #134
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
Gibbs is the truth ya bugging
BFK was in my top 10 of the year.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #135
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,306 | Props total: 28745 28745
 justinjones said:
he don't have to answer it every time he is asked. could just said its in the past im focused on my sh!t. esgn is coming out less than a month but he talking about this sh!t? i thought he shot a music video for this where is that at?

who said anything about selling out. he signed these deals so clearly he wants to be bigger than what he is

maybe he signed the contract cause he thought he could make good music with CTE?? no sh*t he signed it cause he wanted to make money, but i truly believe Gibbs is about his music and thought with CTE he could get laced with sum great tracks and great features... it didnt work out like he wanted so he bounced...i guess i didnt mean selling out, i just meant that ppl basically bi*ch about being on the top or the bottom... i guess rappers sumhow have to find a "happy middle"
 5 years ago '11        #136
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369

This n*gga better cool it...
 5 years ago '09        #137
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Retro said:

This n*gga better cool it...
Nobody is scared of Young Jeezy

Rick Ross tried Jeezy
 5 years ago '11        #138
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ash1990 said:
Nobody is scared of Young Jeezy

Rick Ross tried Jeezy
 06-12-2013, 06:14 PM         #139
antiraq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barre Kelly said:
Gibbs really isnt marketable he doesnt have an image that'll make it easy to push to the mainstream. To me he found his lane with the Madlib sh*t he needs to the do the underground Paid Dues circuit along with artist along the lines of Black Milk and sh*t.
. Meek mill has absolutely no gimmick or image. Him and freddie stand the same. He just happened to rap over some hype beats and had ross instruct him. Meek before ross was a totally diff rapper talking about "I'm in my bag" lmao and "my diamonds blue" etc. Some lame songs w/ lame beats and choruses. Ross made meek. I'm sure ross couldve have made gibbs in the right scenario
 06-12-2013, 07:32 PM         #140
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs is one of the best new school rappers, IMO, and we all know Jeezy has a catalog of classics. But, let's be honest. Gangsta rap doesn't sell these days. Jeezy has only dropped one retail LP since 2008, and has never successfully broken a solo artist since he blew up. He also doesn't make pop singles, or songs for radio play. So, Gibbs should really be asking himself why he went there in the first place. Two street artists who don't make radio songs aren't really in any position to do much more than make street music. Which is the worst part about all this: no more Jeezy/Gibbs collabs.

Meek Mill can rap, but to me, he always felt like the lost member of State Property, or Major Figgas. His rapping has somewhat of an old school quality to it that came through on a lot of his old mixtapes. But, once he got signed to MMG, he started SHOUTING all of his raps and using the same style of beats too much. The same way Ross has tried to make BMF another 50 times, Meek has done with I'ma Boss. I'm interested to see if he can successfully drop a second album, or if his career ends up being a Tony Yayo situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy