Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says “Anything He Tells You, It’s Going To Be Fake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
precice3 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 41 41
BFK was dope..I liked it cuz he hooked up with Kirko and the homie ZRo...but I don't care about the beef just rap homie
 5 years ago '04        #102
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1944 1944
I don't listen to Freddie Gibbs either way, so I wish him the best in his career.

But...my comment is more so to the people saying "he should shut up", "I'm so tired of 'hearing' him", etc...

I'm lost here. If you don't want to know anything about this person, why would you enter a thread and read his comments. n*ggas sound like heteros3xuals going to gay websites posting on the comments like "I hate f*gs"...why the fu*k are you even visiting the site?
 5 years ago '10        #103
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 hollow205 said:
gibbs 100. yall just believe the media hype if u want. jeezy is just like ross, a fu*king entertainer
Had to prop for the avy homie, KD one on the trillest nigas thats underrated.

[video - click to view]

Ma sh*t...:ilike:
 5 years ago '04        #104
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
Gangsta Gibbs hoe
 5 years ago '10        #105
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
I'm a Jeezy fan but he sounds kind of real here. Jeezy may very well be the Diddy of management....none of his artists ever truly take off to their potential
 5 years ago '07        #106
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
Salute that n*gga for speaking his mind. It's probably been said already but why Jeezy not giving his side? He need to say something cuz its reflecting poorly on em
 06-11-2013, 11:16 PM         #107
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
[b]Over the weekend, Freddie Gibbs was in New York City to perform at Governors Ball in Randalls Island. The 2010 XXL Freshmen became a free agent in December after splitting with Young Jeezy’s CTE label. Since then, Gibbs has spoke on the situation with Chicago’s The Morning Riot, pointing out that the relationship wasn’t amicable and he was better off making moves on his own. A few months later, Gibbs still has some things to get off his chest.

After his set, XXL caught up with Gibbs to speak on his new album ESGN, Cocaine Pinata’s tentative October release, and why he no longer respects Young Jeezy.—Eric Diep (@E_Diep)

XXL: You got this album coming out soo-

That's where I stopped reading at.
 5 years ago '06        #108
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,573 | Props total: 154 154
if u ride for someone, u ride for them. you dont do them dirty. period.
 5 years ago '04        #109
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,089 | Props total: 2785 2785
Gibbs giving a n*gga too much power by even speaking on that sh*t..... sh*t went south, we get it. Channel all that energy into your music n*gga, stop talking.
 5 years ago '05        #110
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
Y'all are hilarious. GIBBS is about 2.5 times colder than Jeezy with the flow (AT LEAST). If you do your homework, you'll see that he was putting out great music WAY before the CTE connect even occurred. GIBBS ain't going nowhere. He has WAY too much talent to be moved. Y'all are funny with this, "he's burning a lot of bridges talk" LOL! That's lame. He's made his own bridge thus far and will continue to do so. You're crazy if you think a lot of cats won't still rock w/ GIBBS for speaking his mind on this situation. His new album will be silly and so will his next projects. This guy is a model of consistency and that's extremely RARE in today's "music" scene.
 5 years ago '04        #111
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 7710 7710
Another n*gga that got lost in the shuffle
 5 years ago '05        #112
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Don't care about a fu*king Freddie Gibbs
 5 years ago '07        #113
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
So no one wants to believe jeezy is an as*hole and doesnt do business the right way because they're fans of his music?
 5 years ago '06        #114
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 504 504
maybe if he was a better rapper we would listen. if your songs sound like 90% of the other songs out there how are we supposed to differentiate between you and the other 10 million rappers who never had an album but claim they got a ferrarri and sell tons of coke and are the realest in the game. 99% of yall dont have a clue what real is cuz you live in some dream world where you are a kingpin and god's gift to earth whereas in the real life you cant sell enough albums to stay relevant because every song is filled with bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #115
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 2491 2491
dude stays complaining, I remember when he was madd butt hurt cus Eminem said he wasn't what they were looking for in his label
 5 years ago '09        #116
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 576 576
 CakedUP23 said:
fu*k a Freddie Gibbs

Jeezy >
you trippin. If he had a platform to actually release a major studio LP he's get a lot more recognition.
 5 years ago '09        #117
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 576 576
Some of you all on here sound really stupid. Apparently this was an interview, so he was sort of prompted to say such responses. it's not as if he is volitionally hopping on Twitter and complaining. He's answering interview questions the best way he knows how.

With respect to "shut up and just rap" Freddie Gibbs has released CLASSIC and pretty damn good mixtapes. All the Gibbs hate makes me sick. He is quite possibly one of the best versatile rappers in the game right now. He can hop on any beat and does it best with Statik Selektah and Madlib.

Insert your Toby Keith CD and eat a goat d!ck.
 5 years ago '04        #118
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,725 | Props total: 9798 9798
 blacknacirema4 said:
Some of you all on here sound really stupid. Apparently this was an interview, so he was sort of prompted to say such responses. it's not as if he is volitionally hopping on Twitter and complaining. He's answering interview questions the best way he knows how.

With respect to "shut up and just rap" Freddie Gibbs has released CLASSIC and pretty damn good mixtapes. All the Gibbs hate makes me sick. He is quite possibly one of the best versatile rappers in the game right now. He can hop on any beat and does it best with Statik Selektah and Madlib.

Insert your Toby Keith CD and eat a goat d!ck.
then he needs to learn how to answer em better than just a fuk you

after his manager implied that he wrote r.i.p and posting #snowmankilla on facebook it seem like its the route they are going

he so much into trying to be the realest rapper out that he messing up bigger opportunities. i don't know why people automatic think that showing some restraint means your selling out
 5 years ago '09        #119
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,530 | Props total: 9343 9343
JustinJones eat a d!ck
 5 years ago '10        #120
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 justinjones said:
then he needs to learn how to answer em better than just a fuk you

after his manager implied that he wrote r.i.p and posting #snowmankilla on facebook it seem like its the route they are going

he so much into trying to be the realest rapper out that he messing up bigger opportunities. i don't know why people automatic think that showing some restraint means your selling out
@ #snowmankilla yeah he wanna rap beef Jeezy
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1292 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
18 hours ago