Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says “Anything He Tells You, It’s Going To Be Fake

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 bbqslap said:
Dude can rap...but he's not marketable at all. And he's more concerned with street cred than getting on...
So what makes an artist marketable? Damn I hate whitey's influence. Yell
 5 years ago '11        #102
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
wrong thread
 5 years ago '08        #103
precice3 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
BFK was dope..I liked it cuz he hooked up with Kirko and the homie ZRo...but I don't care about the beef just rap homie
 5 years ago '04        #104
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,122 | Props total: 1376 1376
I don't listen to Freddie Gibbs either way, so I wish him the best in his career.

But...my comment is more so to the people saying "he should shut up", "I'm so tired of 'hearing' him", etc...

I'm lost here. If you don't want to know anything about this person, why would you enter a thread and read his comments. n*ggas sound like heteros3xuals going to gay websites posting on the comments like "I hate f*gs"...why the fu*k are you even visiting the site?
 5 years ago '10        #105
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,871 | Props total: 13665 13665
 hollow205 said:
gibbs 100. yall just believe the media hype if u want. jeezy is just like ross, a fu*king entertainer
Had to prop for the avy homie, KD one on the trillest nigas thats underrated.

[video - click to view]

Ma sh*t...
 5 years ago '04        #106
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Gangsta Gibbs hoe
 5 years ago '10        #107
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I'm a Jeezy fan but he sounds kind of real here. Jeezy may very well be the Diddy of management....none of his artists ever truly take off to their potential
 5 years ago '07        #108
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
Salute that n*gga for speaking his mind. It's probably been said already but why Jeezy not giving his side? He need to say something cuz its reflecting poorly on em
 06-12-2013, 12:16 AM         #109
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
[b]Over the weekend, Freddie Gibbs was in New York City to perform at Governors Ball in Randalls Island. The 2010 XXL Freshmen became a free agent in December after splitting with Young Jeezy’s CTE label. Since then, Gibbs has spoke on the situation with Chicago’s The Morning Riot, pointing out that the relationship wasn’t amicable and he was better off making moves on his own. A few months later, Gibbs still has some things to get off his chest.

After his set, XXL caught up with Gibbs to speak on his new album ESGN, Cocaine Pinata’s tentative October release, and why he no longer respects Young Jeezy.—Eric Diep (@E_Diep)

XXL: You got this album coming out soo-

That's where I stopped reading at.
 5 years ago '06        #110
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
if u ride for someone, u ride for them. you dont do them dirty. period.
 5 years ago '04        #111
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
Gibbs giving a n*gga too much power by even speaking on that sh*t..... sh*t went south, we get it. Channel all that energy into your music n*gga, stop talking.
 5 years ago '05        #112
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
Y'all are hilarious. GIBBS is about 2.5 times colder than Jeezy with the flow (AT LEAST). If you do your homework, you'll see that he was putting out great music WAY before the CTE connect even occurred. GIBBS ain't going nowhere. He has WAY too much talent to be moved. Y'all are funny with this, "he's burning a lot of bridges talk" LOL! That's lame. He's made his own bridge thus far and will continue to do so. You're crazy if you think a lot of cats won't still rock w/ GIBBS for speaking his mind on this situation. His new album will be silly and so will his next projects. This guy is a model of consistency and that's extremely RARE in today's "music" scene.
 5 years ago '04        #113
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 5763 5763
Another n*gga that got lost in the shuffle
 5 years ago '05        #114
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Don't care about a fu*king Freddie Gibbs
 5 years ago '11        #115
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25235 25235
 maddnyss said:
Y'all are hilarious. GIBBS is about 2.5 times colder than Jeezy with the flow (AT LEAST). If you do your homework, you'll see that he was putting out great music WAY before the CTE connect even occurred. GIBBS ain't going nowhere. He has WAY too much talent to be moved. Y'all are funny with this, "he's burning a lot of bridges talk" LOL! That's lame. He's made his own bridge thus far and will continue to do so. You're crazy if you think a lot of cats won't still rock w/ GIBBS for speaking his mind on this situation. His new album will be silly and so will his next projects. This guy is a model of consistency and that's extremely RARE in today's "music" scene.
do you know how many records jeezy has sold?

"last album did 2 im just trying to do 3"

everybody know gibbs can rap but let's not get it fu*ked up..jeezy do numbers around the world even when gucci tried going the usher single on a major label he could not do sh*ttt number wise.

Music is a business,what if a CEO of a label said drop gibbs or you wont get these millions
 5 years ago '07        #116
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
So no one wants to believe jeezy is an as*hole and doesnt do business the right way because they're fans of his music?
 5 years ago '06        #117
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
maybe if he was a better rapper we would listen. if your songs sound like 90% of the other songs out there how are we supposed to differentiate between you and the other 10 million rappers who never had an album but claim they got a ferrarri and sell tons of coke and are the realest in the game. 99% of yall dont have a clue what real is cuz you live in some dream world where you are a kingpin and god's gift to earth whereas in the real life you cant sell enough albums to stay relevant because every song is filled with bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #118
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1628 1628
dude stays complaining, I remember when he was madd butt hurt cus Eminem said he wasn't what they were looking for in his label
 5 years ago '09        #119
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 CakedUP23 said:
fu*k a Freddie Gibbs

Jeezy >
you trippin. If he had a platform to actually release a major studio LP he's get a lot more recognition.
 5 years ago '09        #120
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
Some of you all on here sound really stupid. Apparently this was an interview, so he was sort of prompted to say such responses. it's not as if he is volitionally hopping on Twitter and complaining. He's answering interview questions the best way he knows how.

With respect to "shut up and just rap" Freddie Gibbs has released CLASSIC and pretty damn good mixtapes. All the Gibbs hate makes me sick. He is quite possibly one of the best versatile rappers in the game right now. He can hop on any beat and does it best with Statik Selektah and Madlib.

Insert your Toby Keith CD and eat a goat d!ck.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy