Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says “Anything He Tells You, It’s Going To Be Fake

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,082 | Props total: 17429 17429
 Trilluminati GA said:
Wall of Text
Better than BFK from the snippets he posted via Vine.
 5 years ago '11        #82
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
Bloodraw had hits for days..Im still angry about his situation

I literally had my whole city playing this

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #83
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
how can a n*gga tryin to get his name bac hot help you?

takes notes DBC
 06-11-2013, 02:57 PM         #84
savagechico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs keep it too real for his own good.
 06-11-2013, 03:06 PM         #85
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoneyChasnMason said:
Gibbs got that Rick Ross persona. Always talkin bout streets this, streets that... I personally dont believe the n*gga
You ever been to Gary bruh?

Gibbs the truth I just hope this Industry don't change him. Make music and keep it moving stop wasting energy on these hoe a.ss rappers
 5 years ago '05        #86
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Gibbs just a real dude. He gonna speak what he feel. Some people may think its bad some may think it's good. I never really liked him on CTE or being on any crew for that matter. Only place I see him ever fitting in on is TDE and thats a stretch. He has a independent mind he got on the XXL cover with no co-sign he toured overseas dude is straight just being independent.

Another thing is that not all these rappers need to start labels. CTE been around since 2006 and no major release besides Jeezy has seen the light of day not even his Ace Slick Pulla. The Game is another one with Black Wallstreet thats been around for years and no release besides himself. Rick Ross is k!llin it label wise he actually is trying to put his team on He about to come out with a 3rd Compilation album for his label and that's unheard of these days knowing the egos rappers have.
 5 years ago '09        #87
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
I like Freddie's music, I wish he'd stick to that, rather than talking out of his buttaye
 06-11-2013, 03:39 PM         #88
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is so real, its almost enough to make you not like this n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #89
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
This could get interesting cuz jeezy finally gonna have to stop making every situation seem like a slap on the wrist. He does that in all of his interviews. From the gucci thing to the ross f!ght at the awards and when ross told him bout comin over the bridge next time he wants to act tuff n florida. Thats me on gibbs side....

Me on jeezt side is... U cant rock with a n*gga when everything is good, then when sh*t go sour, u sayin how he was never real, and is a liar and a fake. Just like how game and g unit did. They been screamin how eachother was ultra real, aint no fakes been n the circle, how they kno eachother wuld k!ll etc etc. Then when the break up happened. Game sayin 50 a bi*ch, wouldnt do sh*t, was never bout sh*t, was fake all along. 50 sayin game a pus*y since day one. Banks and yayo sayin the n*gga whack as hell....

Makes no sense.
 5 years ago '04        #90
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,027 | Props total: 1363 1363
 Trelli3Matrix said:
This could get interesting cuz jeezy finally gonna have to stop making every situation seem like a slap on the wrist. He does that in all of his interviews. From the gucci thing to the ross f!ght at the awards and when ross told him bout comin over the bridge next time he wants to act tuff n florida. Thats me on gibbs side....

Me on jeezt side is... U cant rock with a n*gga when everything is good, then when sh*t go sour, u sayin how he was never real, and is a liar and a fake. Just like how game and g unit did. They been screamin how eachother was ultra real, aint no fakes been n the circle, how they kno eachother wuld k!ll etc etc. Then when the break up happened. Game sayin 50 a bi*ch, wouldnt do sh*t, was never bout sh*t, was fake all along. 50 sayin game a pus*y since day one. Banks and yayo sayin the n*gga whack as hell....

Makes no sense.
that worldstar video clip was done in 2009...and wasnt talking to ross

gucci was miami during memorial weekend...and this was a few weeks after he dissed n*ggas on writing on the wall

yall gotta stop believing the propaganda ...wshh put the clip out after the ross and young beef started to make it seem like he was talking bout ross

it was gucci cause i was there....

lets clear that up right now
 5 years ago '08        #91
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

I don't know sh*t is fishy. Jeezy been in the game this long and he hasn't put one artist on. Even in Jeezy's prime, who blew up?

Every big artist puts someone on during their prime.
Cold Summer is the debut studio album from the hip hop trio U.S.D.A. It was released May 22, 2007 on Young Jeezy's Corporate Thugz Entertainment label, which is distributed by Def Jam. The album debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200 with approximately 94,000 copies sold in its first week released.[7] The album was later certified Gold by the Recording Industry a.ssociation of America (RIAA).
 06-11-2013, 05:28 PM         #92
dankydoo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gibbs>>>jeezy yall suckas suck JEEZY -------->
 5 years ago '05        #93
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
So we gonna act like Gibbs ain't drop the best sh*t on cte in the last couple years?
 5 years ago '10        #94
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
All this sh*t just sad for real...

Gibbs sound salty, Jeezy loosing his industry street cred
 5 years ago '04        #95
hollow205 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
gibbs 100. yall just believe the media hype if u want. jeezy is just like ross, a fu*king entertainer
 5 years ago '09        #96
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
SOUNDS LIKE HES GOIN TO BE Cashout DOUGHBOYZ first a.ssIGNMENT.
 5 years ago '09        #97
ken313 
space
space
space
 slapaho said:
how can a n*gga tryin to get his name bac hot help you?

Takes notes dbc
dbc is goin to have to put in their own work,and use all the resources that "atlantic" has to offer. U can never sign to an "artist" label and expect to get that push.
 5 years ago '09        #98
ken313 
space
space
space
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
This n*gga is so real, its almost enough to make you not like this n*gga.
HE ACTUALLY SOUNDS CORNY,JUST PUT THE MUSIC OUT NIGGUH
 5 years ago '07        #99
ototo7 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$854 | Props total: 1738 1738
somethings off about jeezy... all his old partners done separated/severed ties with him... makes you think he might be a shady n*gga behind the scenes
 06-11-2013, 07:12 PM         #100
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
re Gibbs: Just put out good music and the work should speak for itself
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy