Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says ďAnything He Tells You, Itís Going To Be Fake

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 thetrapper said:

always remember theres 2 sides to story really their side the other side and then the combination of both side that really is the truth
i see why you guys are struggling over there, if you can't even count to 3
 06-11-2013, 07:34 AM         #62
Loch121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BGK is a classic.Dude is very talented.I fu*k w/ his music
Loch Ft. @DJDooWop "Spaz Out" (official Music Video):

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #63
Ghosman804 
space
space
$168 | Props total: 84 84

[tweet - click to view]

He just wont stop bi*ching. We have heard no negative remarks from anybody even a.ssociated with CTE toward Gibbs. Even his man Lil Sodi is still repping CTE and dude is with him all the time.

He's too dope to keep acting like a scorned broad tho.

Just sh*t up & spit n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #64
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,328 | Props total: 28765 28765
whats good then Freddie?? come out here and fu*k with these westcoast cats if the midwest/south aint showin u any love... i already know E40 will fu*k with ya since yall did sum music already... i personally think Gibbs would sound AMAZING over sum summertime westcoast tracks... even throw him on sum real gangsta sh*t out here and it would sound legit.... im just sayin, come fu*k with us sum more Gibbs!! westcoast is on the rise!!! a Schoolboy Q and Gibbs track would be ILL!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #65
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,328 | Props total: 28765 28765
 bbqslap said:
Dude can rap...but he's not marketable at all. And he's more concerned with street cred than getting on...

honestly what do yall want from rappers now??? ppl bi*ch cause rappers sell out, a dude like this stays street and yall are upset cause he cant market himself as a radio rapper?? i seriously am starting to think BX hip hop fans just are not happy no matter what a rapper does anymore... Gibbs makes quality music, i could give a fu*k less what dude says on twitter or if he is marketable... imma listen to what the fu*k sounds good in my ears
 5 years ago '04        #66
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6506 6506
 Clutch City Kid said:
honestly what do yall want from rappers now??? ppl bi*ch cause rappers sell out, a dude like this stays street and yall are upset cause he cant market himself as a radio rapper?? i seriously am starting to think BX hip hop fans just are not happy no matter what a rapper does anymore... Gibbs makes quality music, i could give a fu*k less what dude says on twitter or if he is marketable... imma listen to what the fu*k sounds good in my ears
he don't have to answer it every time he is asked. could just said its in the past im focused on my sh!t. esgn is coming out less than a month but he talking about this sh!t? i thought he shot a music video for this where is that at?

who said anything about selling out. he signed these deals so clearly he wants to be bigger than what he is
 5 years ago '10        #67
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 OG k!lla said:
Lets see...

Jeezy put his brand, name, and word behind you. He also surrounded you with producers and DJs that have openly been supportive of him and his career....you went from releasing indie material to hopping on records with Eminem and blah blah blah and all you had to do was fly the flag and wait for that Atlantic situation to show up.

You know Jeezy got a mountain of people around him with that CTE stuff...he got people like Boo Rossini, Slick Pulla, Billie Slum and the dude from Florida or w/e that he pushed aside to put Freddie Gibbs first...

That could have been Boo Rossini getting all that attention.....Slick Pulla....but instead it was Freddie Gibbs

At this point it looks extremely lopsided...Young was supporting the heck out this kid man
the sad thing about it is. Freddie Gibbs the most talented artist jeezy will probably ever have. Even though doughboyz cashout a nice talent to a degree
 5 years ago '12        #68
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,070 | Props total: 17353 17353
 jt satan said:
the sad thing about it is. Freddie Gibbs the most talented artist jeezy will probably ever have. Even though doughboyz cashout a nice talent to a degree
Nobody would argue with you there. That goes without saying

All the extra bullsh*t though?
 5 years ago '12        #69
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22145 22145
Lol lost. Jeezy and Freddie
 5 years ago '10        #70
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
Nobody would argue with you there. That goes without saying

All the extra bullsh*t though?
freddie gibbs wasnt lying when he said fu*k the world
 5 years ago '04        #71
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1353 1353
 jt satan said:
he also has a tat that says fu*k the world from 3 yrs ago tho

5 on gibbs is solid for ya resume

im on jay and em's new records

im glad i can indirectly mentor you bruh bruh
 5 years ago '09        #72
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 jt satan said:
ESGN album got some bangers

#9mm
That's all that needs to be said

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #73
space
space
 jt satan said:
And Congrats on the 5 joints homie. Definitely happy to see you out here getting to it bro

Like I said though all the extra stuff?

I just want New Gibbs music, and I want new Jeezy music. sh*t as a fan I actually enjoyed the stuff they made together

All the personal stuff don't matter to me
 5 years ago '04        #74
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1353 1353
 OG k!lla said:
And Congrats on the 5 joints homie. Definitely happy to see you out here getting to it bro

Like I said though all the extra stuff?

I just want New Gibbs music, and I want new Jeezy music. sh*t as a fan I actually enjoyed the stuff they made together

All the personal stuff don't matter to me
all the extra theatrics dont matter...makes for solid quotes but real life people just want the music
 5 years ago '12        #75
space
space
 thetrapper said:
all the extra theatrics dont matter...makes for solid quotes but real life people just want the music

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #76
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 thetrapper said:
he also has a tat that says fu*k the world from 3 yrs ago tho

5 on gibbs is solid for ya resume

im on jay and em's new records

im glad i can indirectly mentor you bruh bruh
carbon 15 and u did look out
 5 years ago '10        #77
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
It was something I wanted to try since I always been good at finding up and coming producers. My ear and Gibb's ear just kind of went together.

It was a good experience though. I doubt I will continue though. Got to focus on school lol

Gibbs slept on a few joints i sent.

Last edited by jt satan; 06-11-2013 at 10:51 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #78
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
n*gga just needs to drop heat and keep it movin'..... all this other sh*t is extra.....
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Sh*ts ironic tho with Blood Raw saying almost the same sh*t. sh*t turned sour with other n*ggas Jeezy fu*ked with too. I knew sumtin was up when Jeezy was damn near nonexistent on BFK. I know Jeezy wasn't possed to walk that n*gga down the aisle but jump on them tracks, tweet that sh*t, get on the radio and get that n*gga some of that mainstream shine. PUSH YOUR BRAND! Ralse is DAMN good @ that. SMH

But back to the topic, I hate they fell out and went their sepertate ways. BFK could have been the beginning of CTE classics, benefitting both. I aint mad at him tho, he's speaking his mind on what he feels was a fu*ked up and selfish situation. Hell I wouldn't be mad at Jeezy neither if he spoke on what he felt Freddie failed to do. Seems like to me both can share some of the blame. These rappers aint perfect....

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
same thing n*ggaz been said bout jeezy
sh*ts looking like a fu*ked up pattern folk, not a good look when n*ggas you got $$$ with talk sh*t on your name.

jt satan said:
ESGN album got some bangers

#9mm

As it should, is it anything near BFK level?

Whats fu*ked up is rappers like Freddie, Kevin Gates, KRIT, 3D Na'Tee, Pill, & ST 2 Lettaz and the likes can drop good sh*t yet will get overlooked for not being on that corny a.ss lame sh*t that A LOT of these up & coming artists be on. fu*k hip hop

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-11-2013 at 01:46 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #80
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16184 16184
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy