Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says ďAnything He Tells You, Itís Going To Be Fake

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,377 | Props total: 1430 1430

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #42
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
 Kyrietolakers said:
U dont want these hands.
Plus i aint pressing no one.
You wanna test his gangsta.
So go ahead n test him.

test him for what??? all im sayin is why the n*gga think he has to say something about some gangsta or street sh*t everytime i see the n*gga. Like the streets are so great or somethin... cuz they aint...

but yea, i wonder what he and jeezy REALLy fell out about
 5 years ago '05        #43
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Not really feeling this 48 laws sh*t of making an enemy with Jeezy while promotin ur next project sh*t.

Gibbs is talented too. I'll still listen but this is disappointing.
 5 years ago '05        #44
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

I don't know sh*t is fishy. Jeezy been in the game this long and he hasn't put one artist on. Even in Jeezy's prime, who blew up?

Every big artist puts someone on during their prime.
How bout n*ggaz put they self on. We aint hear how Kanye felt about Jay-z until years later.
He tied up his boot straps and made it happen...for him self and didnt say one word.
 5 years ago '04        #45
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,472 | Props total: 1872 1872
i fux wit gibbs and i can understand where he coming,he a real n*gga,i respect him more than jeezy out this bit'
 5 years ago '04        #46
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
 Bobby's World said:
How bout n*ggaz put they self on. We aint hear how Kanye felt about Jay-z until years later.
He tied up his boot straps and made it happen...for him self and didnt say one word.
it seems like a lot of these rapper labels the main rapper says "i'll give you an opening but you have to do it yourself like i did". most of the main rappers got on their own for the most part after somebody gave them an opening so they are using that logic with their rappers. problem i that a lot of rappers think once they are signed/cosigned that sh!t is just gonna be easy. that its gonna be handed to them when its not.

jay- tried to do this with the roc and none of them made it except for ye. he did the same thing with cole and so far thats working for him

luda did this with dtp and 2 chainz had to change his name branch on his own to do it

tyga had to make a hit single on his own before they finally let him drop an album while everybody else is struggling

we're in an era where you have all the free promo in the world with blogs,youtube,wssh,etc and a cosign. you should be able to get on if you good and work hard enough on your brand right
 5 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I don't like Ross, but look at how he's been putting n*ggas on. Meek Mill, Gunplay..hell even Gucci put Flocka and Scooter on.

Gibbs already said that he was trying to make moves by himself since he wasn't getting much support, so why didn't Jeezy just give him that extra bump?
other than being on 103 what extra bump could jeezy give somebody that wasn't on a a parent label?

he put him on his mixtapes and vice versa
 06-10-2013, 07:26 PM         #48
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs really isnt marketable he doesnt have an image that'll make it easy to push to the mainstream. To me he found his lane with the Madlib sh*t he needs to the do the underground Paid Dues circuit along with artist along the lines of Black Milk and sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #49
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 1194 1194
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I don't like Ross, but look at how he's been putting n*ggas on. Meek Mill, Gunplay..hell even Gucci put Flocka and Scooter on.

Gibbs already said that he was trying to make moves by himself since he wasn't getting much support, so why didn't Jeezy just give him that extra bump?
lemme break all this down

u support an artist u give him looks...

dj drama's album
tm103
a bunch of mixtape features
jump on songs with him
take him tour
pay for a video that said artist wasnt feeling after seeing the final cut
get in the buildings play records to try to facilitate a deal
all this and u in transition of finding a new label situation with no staff while in transition

always remember theres 2 sides to story really their side the other side and then the combination of both side that really is the truth

USDA was such a low cost album for def jam and it went gold...it was profitable

bloodraw just wasnt a nation wide artist and it flopped

ever since bloodraw ...its been murky artist wise

but these buildings want radio hit records to really break real bread

MMG intital deal was 2 million valued deal for 4 or 5 albums b4 they re did the deal for these 2nd wave of artists and that deal was 6.5 for 5 albums

labels aint trying to pony up $$$$ if it dont make sense
 5 years ago '07        #50
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
It was all good just a week ago

I could never understand the hate for someone helping you out on their time, but just cus you aint blow up, its their fault? Airing out dirty laundry for what?
 5 years ago '11        #51
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
at the end of the day, if all these n*ggas are saying the same sh*t bout Jeezy, it must hold some truth
 5 years ago '12        #52
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 17026 17026
Lets see...

Jeezy put his brand, name, and word behind you. He also surrounded you with producers and DJs that have openly been supportive of him and his career....you went from releasing indie material to hopping on records with Eminem and blah blah blah and all you had to do was fly the flag and wait for that Atlantic situation to show up.

You know Jeezy got a mountain of people around him with that CTE stuff...he got people like Boo Rossini, Slick Pulla, Billie Slum and the dude from Florida or w/e that he pushed aside to put Freddie Gibbs first...

That could have been Boo Rossini getting all that attention.....Slick Pulla....but instead it was Freddie Gibbs

At this point it looks extremely lopsided...Young was supporting the heck out this kid man
 5 years ago '08        #53
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 uaintsh1t said:
Im new to this board are you speculating or you in jeezy camp?
that's DJ Folk
 5 years ago '10        #54
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
Dude can rap...but he's not marketable at all. And he's more concerned with street cred than getting on...
 5 years ago '10        #55
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 8970 8970
 justinjones said:
oh shut the fuk up n*gga.

im officially tired of this dude talking i like his music but eventually rappers have to look in the mirror as to why their career is not where they want to be.

him and pill are boys. have almost nowhere to go in their careers but up. might as well form a duo,pull all y'all a.ssets together and make some noise
First thing that I thought of.

Funny how they both were signed to rival rappers and either got dropped or left.

Such a shame b/c both of them are two of my favorite rappers. Gibbs needs to stop complaining and continue to grind independently.

We all saw what happened to Saigon when he constantly complained about the industry and tried to beef with people
 5 years ago '13        #56
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
Now!!!, he can use dis 2 promote his album bruh needs 2 leave da pass alone, jeezy working wit yg and doughcashout and he promoting dem very well. He has Freddie gibbs on his album, u should be thankful dat u was getting some shine.
 5 years ago '10        #57
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 Godsson777 said:
esgn coming 7-9-13 :cp3datass

hopefully.

it is no pushbacks. already mastered and mixed
 5 years ago '10        #58
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
ESGN album got some bangers

#9mm
 5 years ago '10        #59
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
 thetrapper said:
man it was money invested into him...

he got shopped to all the majors the interest was lukewarm but i think that was more what happen at interscope

the thing is at cte behind the scenes young supports these artists ....they be wanting him to hold their hand and walk them thru....

me and gibbs have no problems....me and jeezy are always 100

why speak on it this close to your promo for your next project why wasnt this spoke on back in the top of the year yanno

freddie is lyrically talented to me... he makes quality sh*t... 2 or 3 joints on esgn came from me yanno

thats my piece on it
I got 5 on there
 5 years ago '12        #60
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
I just want new music from gibbs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago