Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says “Anything He Tells You, It’s Going To Be Fake

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
13361 pageviews
163 comments

Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25176 25176
Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says “Anything He Tells You, It’s Going To Be Fake

Over the weekend, Freddie Gibbs was in New York City to perform at Governors Ball in Randalls Island. The 2010 XXL Freshmen became a free agent in December after splitting with Young Jeezy’s CTE label. Since then, Gibbs has spoke on the situation with Chicago’s The Morning Riot, pointing out that the relationship wasn’t amicable and he was better off making moves on his own. A few months later, Gibbs still has some things to get off his chest.

After his set, XXL caught up with Gibbs to speak on his new album ESGN, Cocaine Pinata’s tentative October release, and why he no longer respects Young Jeezy.—Eric Diep (@E_Diep)

XXL: You got this album coming out soon, ESGN. Can you tell me the backstory behind the title?
Freddie Gibbs: I am the evil seed. I am the bad guy—you know what I am saying? I just think everything I am doing in this game is a natural process. Nothing [is] forced. Nothing at all. I think when it comes to credibility in this game, you gotta think about me. sh-t, ain’t nobody realer than me in this game. Definitely not Jeezy, so I am about to show you all that.

What’s the difference between ESGN and The Neck Tie Party that you announced a year ago?
That was something that I was experimenting with. Madlib and me, it’s called Cocaine Pinata. That’s the new album. I was gonna call it the Madlib album that but I changed my mind.

Is ESGN your debut album?
It’s a street album. My debut was probably five years ago, man. I don’t really know what a debut album is no more. As long as you got music on the streets, you’ve debuted. I ain’t on no major. Everything independent. Either way it goes, I am doing me and I am doing Freddie Gibbs.

When the tracklist hit, the Internet went nuts. It seems like a big album.
I think it’s going to be a big deal too. It’s going to be my first solo sh-t. Me separating from CTE. I’m extremely happy about that. Because a lot of guys wrote me off, Jeezy included. He really wrote me off. I am about to show that n*gga what it really is. I am about to open that n*gga’s eyes up and show that n*gga that I mean motherfu-king business. He wrote a n*gga off, but I am definitely about to show that n*gga that I mean business. And show that n*gga who the realest n*gga in it. That’s what I am on now.

Has life after CTE been good for you?
Life after CTE…life been good. Before CTE and after CTE. I never took a dollar from cus anyway. It ain’t never been about life being good. My life been the same. I’ve been the same n*gga. I’ve been doing my thing. Still been feeding my n*ggas. Still been feeding my family. Like I said, I never took a dollar ever from Jeezy in my life. Everything been on my grind and my hustle. I put BFK (Baby Face k!lla) out myself with no support from Jeezy. I shot and did videos myself with no support from Jeezy. Like that it matters. Like I said, I got my own core, my fanbase. At the end of the day, I been my own man.

This album is going to be definitive of that fact. It’s going to show people, ‘Look, I didn’t need cus, cus needed me.’ I was bringing something to the table at CTE. I don’t need CTE. I went to CTE because I fu-ked with CTE. Because I had love for what cus had. It was a genuine love, that’s why I went over there for nothing. ‘Man look, let’s partner up. Let’s do this.’ I fu-ked with you. I respect you. Now, that respect is gone.

Was Jeezy supportive of you doing your own thing?
fu-k no. Anything he tells you, it’s going to be fake. I am going to give you the real. He gonna give you the sugarcoated version. That’s the difference between me and him. He gonna give you the sugarcoated sh-t, I am going to give you the real. At first, when that whole split happened, I was being political about it. I was thinking, ‘Man, I don’t want to fu-k up my relationship.’ But fu-k that sh-t my n*gga. I’m feeding the whole city. That n*gga don’t do sh-t for me. I am going to point a n*gga out when he bogus and he was bogus for not owing up to his business relationship and doing what he was supposed to do business-wise. Like I said, I never needed the n*gga to do nothing for me, but do what you said what you were gonna do. You don’t hold true to your word, I don’t respect you. So I don’t respect no n*gga that don’t hold true to his word. All that sh-t you rapping; I don’t respect none of that sh-t.

To wrap up, is Cocaine Pinata coming this year?
Yeah, that’s coming this year. October. It’s done. We got ESGN, my new album, July 9. Str8 k!lla Pt. 2, that’s coming. That’s gonna be an EP. That’s coming around back to school time around the same time as the Madlib album.

Source: visit this link Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says “Anything He Tells You, It’s Going To Be Fake | XXL

163 comments for "Freddie Gibbs Blasts Young Jeezy, Says “Anything He Tells You, It’s Going To Be Fake"

5 years ago '12        #2
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
When the tracklist hit, the Internet went nuts.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #3
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Like someone said before this n*gga just sounds like a hurt bi*ch. It's been how long since y'all split? And you still crying about it? Get over it already god damn...
 5 years ago '04        #4
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
just rhyme homey
 5 years ago '08        #5
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
this n*gga sounds like a hurt bi*ch... and he burned a lot of bridges too, most n*ggas affiliated with Ross and Jeezy wont work with this n*gga
 06-10-2013, 02:17 PM         #6
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a Freddie Gibbs

Jeezy >
 5 years ago '04        #7
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
oh shut the fuk up n*gga.

im officially tired of this dude talking i like his music but eventually rappers have to look in the mirror as to why their career is not where they want to be.

him and pill are boys. have almost nowhere to go in their careers but up. might as well form a duo,pull all y'all a.ssets together and make some noise

Last edited by justinjones; 06-10-2013 at 02:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #8
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
i just want some more music.
 5 years ago '09        #9
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 CakedUP23 said:
fu*k a Freddie Gibbs

Jeezy >

Jeezy fallen off
NOPE Freddie Gibbs >>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy,
 5 years ago '09        #10
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 justinjones said:
oh shut the fuk up n*gga.

im officially tired of this dude talking i like his music but eventually rappers have to look in the mirror as to why their career is not where they want to be.

him and pill are boys. have almost nowhere to go in their careers but up. might as well form a duo,pull all y'all a.ssets together and make some noise
STFU
 5 years ago '08        #11
Godsson777 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$892 | Props total: 472 472
esgn coming 7-9-13

hopefully.
 5 years ago '10        #12
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 8477 8477
 nameless1 said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^ my thoughts exactly
 5 years ago '06        #13
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
I don't give fu*k about the jeezy situation just bring the music on.

yea gibbs is hurt about it but it is what it is.
 5 years ago '11        #14
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,453 | Props total: 1443 1443
i know gibbs announced alot of projects and sh*t but damn yall bfk was amazing and that sh*t just came out last year calm down
 5 years ago '07        #15
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Gibbs knows how to make good music and rap his a.ss off but the business side of things is a shady game. He'll have to get used to it if he really wants to go places. He's pretty much burned every bridge except maybe Master P.
 5 years ago '10        #16
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 nameless1 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #17
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
Gibbs dropped the best tape of 2012 and no one cared, this n*gga do need to stfu tho he burnin' alot of bridges with his big a.ss mouth. wtf could jeezy have possibly done to make this n*gga get this upset about it?
 5 years ago '11        #18
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25260 25260
Gibbs need's to understand though that jeezy was moving his imprint to Atlantic while he was signed so I can understand both sides..him not dropping..jeezy busy with power moves.
 5 years ago '13        #19
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
wtf yall talkin about, just bring the music. Yall got it fu*ked up, Gibbs been giving us good music consistently for years. Alot of music, a lot of good music, and a lot of good projects. Yall trynna treat gibbs like he a HO, but yall the hoes.

w/e he went through with Jeezy or who ever. It's his right to talk his peace on it and say what he need to say. I think he should go more into details of the falling out, so we get a clearer picture. But at the end of the day if yall fu*k wit' Gibbs, fu*k wit him. Support him and what he bringing to the table. He gonna have a lot of good projects out. That ESGN gonna be fire, it's only $10. Listen to it, and if yall fu*k wit it heavy go out there and cop that. If you fu*k wit gibbs, when he come to your city, show some love and go out to his shows and enjoy ya self.

Yall want Gibbs to keep doing what he doing yall need to be out there doing your part.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #20
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Kyrietolakers said:
Freddie Gibbs>>>>>
fu*k justin jones
Hes gonna find u lil n*gga just u watch

Where dj folk aka tha trapper at!
so i said something wrong but others calling him a hurt b!tch and a clown is ok

dude is 31 years old he gotta take his career in his own hands and do something with it instead keep talking about the cte situation. 2 chainz didn't let being in limbo with dtp slow him down. he dropping that esgn sh!t next month and nobody even know what the promo/singles are
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy