Chad Johnson Slapping Attorney's A$s (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
18 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,313 | Props total: 908 908
 Bullseye said:
LOL, this ain't a football field, it's a court room. If you've ever been in court, you know that when you're on the stand, everybody and I mean EVERYBODY's eyes are on you. Every word, every sound, ever movement. He knew what the deal was.
Ok but 30 days in jail for that?? Im just sayin look how these judges treatin a persons life.. sh*t aint right.. give the dude a warning, scold him and embarrass; him make him feel like an idiot, but they strippn his freedom over this bull sh*t..
 5 years ago '05        #142
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
The only problem I have with it is the judge said that everyone laughed. That's the reason she threw his deal out. It wasn't the action of slapping his attorney on the a.ss. If nobody would have laughed, then she wouldn't have said a word.

So, my problem is why is Johnson being held to what others feel is funny? That's ridiculous. The other point is Johnson wasn't laughing when he did it. He looked at his attorney and said good job. The judge should have taken Johnson's football culture into account and just let it be. She's ignorant.
 5 years ago '11        #143
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,131 | Props total: 5304 5304
He prolly thought she would find it funny and he would be diggin in them walls later on
 5 years ago '10        #144
Account001 
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 256 256
 2 Pistolz said:
n*gga needs to grow up.... but that was way too much for a little joke of relief so to speak. I mean, she started it by praising his attorney. So he jumps that praise by reacting positively and this is the result?

That bi*ch deserves to lose her life for fu*king with people's lives for simple sh*t like that, and I hope she does. Will pray for it tonight. This is the definition of taking the law into your own hands. fu*king dike c*nt. Just give the n*gga a warning and call him out -- no need to decline the plea that was already agreed upon. What a bi*ch.

Hope she at least gets snatched and r*ped for the 30 days Chad's in jail. Sensitive white hoe.
 ddash said:
Man GTFOH with that BS.

I thought he reacted way worse than that before seeing the video.

Kill that bi*ch for overusing her power for nothing.She would be stripped of being a judge and thrown in the same jail for 30 days.

SMFH
Came in to say "She should die" and her legal life really should. The judge absolutely should see some negative consequences from her actions. Not saying 85 is the poster boy of an upstanding citizen or anything but judges (and others whom we give power) should be held to a higher standard.
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 18 - BREAKING Active Shooter In Santa Fe, Texas School
378 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago