Chad Johnson Slapping Attorney's A$s (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #121
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 soso24 said:
This is what happens when you're 35 goin on 15... n*gga knew damn well to just chill the fu*k out but the immaturity in him wouldn't allow it...

Close thread.
 06-11-2013, 08:53 AM         #122
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats really fu*ked up cause he did nothing wrong. She asked him to basically celebrate for hiring a good lawyer... this broad better catch some heat for this.

Im from the Chi and the justice system here is the most corrupt sh*t Ive ever seen.... My best friend is a lawyer and the dude slides judges envelopes everyday. He just has a lot of crazy shakedowns and bribe stories for ONE man in this city, A good portion of our aldermen take bribes on the daily too - Especially when it comes to liquor licenses, always have to make that 'donation' before they sign the paper.
 5 years ago '05        #123
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
 The Bully said:
Anybody that's ever been in a courtroom knows:

Keep your head down.
Be polite.
Leave.

You do anything else, you run the risk of offending somebody.

This is clearly a case of a unbalanced judge looking to make a point, but that's why you stick to the script.

That being said, the judge is a c*nt.

All. Of. This.
 5 years ago '06        #124
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 686 686
Wow I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Skip Bayless on something but I'm with him on this one. Her retraction of the appeal seemed to be a result more of the audience's behavior to Chad's action rather than Chad's action alone. She only had a problem with it once some in the audience started laughing, a reaction that Chad can't control nor do I think he was truly looking to elicit a reaction from them by that action.
 06-11-2013, 09:30 AM         #125
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when a south Florida judge told me he didn't believe I was guilty, but he gave me guilty and told me he was going to "be easy on me" via adjudication withheld.

I was like

If you don't think I'm guilty motherfu*ker don't give me guilty, fu*k your gay a.ss "guilty but not really" verdict. sh*t was stupid.

I'm white by the way. So was he.
 5 years ago '13        #126
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 snippet said:

That's bullsh*t on her part. SHE started that sh*t by telling him to be happy about how awesome his attorney is!! He played along by PATTING him like "good job", as football players do. That's bullsh*t. I was all ready to say Chad is stupid, but after seeing the video, honestly She just pulled some bullsh*t move. He was being completely contrite and conciliatory. She got mad because they laughed. Well that sh*t was funny. That has nothing to do with anything - SHE started that sh*t!
The question the Judge asked was NOT her trying to be playful. Judges ask that question to MAKE SURE defendants understand their plea & are SATISFIED with their representation. When you answer yes, its on the record. Also this is A CLASSIC example of ACTIONS speaking louder than words. So although he seemed contrite his ACTIONS say " got away again, See you at KOD's" . The judge Overreacted but Judges are human, and humans HATE being embarrassed. That doesn't Change the fact that Chad Should´ve Known better.

Last edited by PursuitProgress; 06-11-2013 at 10:05 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #127
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Got Cheeve? said:
I remember when a south Florida judge told me he didn't believe I was guilty, but he gave me guilty and told me he was going to "be easy on me" via adjudication withheld.

I was like

If you don't think I'm guilty motherfu*ker don't give me guilty, fu*k your gay a.ss "guilty but not really" verdict. sh*t was stupid.

White on white crimes...
 5 years ago '04        #128
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Dumb move but dumb a.ss judge for taking that shyt so personal.
 5 years ago '06        #129
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
Damn chad
 5 years ago '07        #130
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1528 1528
huh yo that was wack son?

she gave him 30 days for that? smh

this is the court system?
 5 years ago '12        #131
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
This video proves there is no justice, ur at the hands of whoever is your judge for the day.. That sh*t wasnt right at all, it aint Chads fault the people in the courtroom are immature and thought it was funny.

That bi*ch shouldnt be in that position..
 5 years ago '10        #132
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
No matter how you want to save Chad, he's stupid for that. You should know how to act in a court of law. Black athletes continue to take on the L's.
 5 years ago '06        #133
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 sleezy said:
Judge was being a bi*ch and looking to get her 15 min of fame like a number of judges in south fla ie the judge in the Ana Nicole smith case, the judge who the teenage girl stuck her middle at smh
LA and Miami got alot in common... fu*king judicial system is like a popularity contest down here
 5 years ago '07        #134
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
This video proves there is no justice, ur at the hands of whoever is your judge for the day.. That sh*t wasnt right at all, it aint Chads fault the people in the courtroom are immature and thought it was funny.

That bi*ch shouldnt be in that position..
I'm wit it when it comes to folks saying that sh*t ain't right what she did. But what I don't get is some of yall acting like Chad wasn't trying to be a clown. He could have patted his back, his shoulder, shook his hand, anything. He chose to go the funny route and be a clown though and it got a laugh out of the crowd. He knew what he was doing.
 5 years ago '12        #135
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Bullseye said:
I'm wit it when it comes to folks saying that sh*t ain't right what she did. But what I don't get is some of yall acting like Chad wasn't trying to be a clown. He could have patted his back, his shoulder, shook his hand, anything. He chose to go the funny route and be a clown though and it got a laugh out of the crowd. He knew what he was doing.
If he wasnt a football player then I would agree with you, sh*t might just be a natural reaction to when someone does somethin good??

I mean if he was smirkin/smilin at the judge its a whole diff story, but if it really was a good job gesture (as the judge even said thank your attorney) then its an over reaction by the judge..
 5 years ago '08        #136
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
the judge was being a bi*ch

she saw cameras in the room, thought she could be a hard a.ss and look cool

everytime she said some sh*t she was looking at the camera
shes a cornball

5 years ago '07        #137
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
If he wasnt a football player then I would agree with you, sh*t might just be a natural reaction to when someone does somethin good??

I mean if he was smirkin/smilin at the judge its a whole diff story, but if it really was a good job gesture (as the judge even said thank your attorney) then its an over reaction by the judge..
LOL, this ain't a football field, it's a court room. If you've ever been in court, you know that when you're on the stand, everybody and I mean EVERYBODY's eyes are on you. Every word, every sound, ever movement. He knew what the deal was.
 5 years ago '04        #138
stuntastik 
space
space
$195 | Props total: 9 9
 dedos said:
and thats where hes doing his time for those 30 days... On the 7th or 8th floor... He wont be going to the conte facility or paul rein or north broward

the main jail is torture u wont get no clean air. That bi*ch is freezing like 50 degrees and you cant sleep in that muthafu*ka because all you hear is those cell door closing and opening all throughout the night... They do that sh*t on purpose to torture you

cant believe that people have to do 4 years sometimes just before there cases get handled You wont come out the same person thats for sure :

But its 954 all day

exactly!!! Food and canteen garbage.. Da whole nine
 5 years ago '11        #139
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 Got Cheeve? said:

I was like

I had this cold indian judge basically hear my story first and then he asked to hear the officer's side of things (he came up and explained just like me)

Literally I was like wonder how this is gonna go because we have different stories.

Next thing you know before the officer even gets in his seat the Judge believed him over me automatically and that was that
 5 years ago '06        #140
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
she needs a stern d!ck in her life
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy